|I am an Administrator on this wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or suggestions, or if you spot anything bad.
An image of me in real life.
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto V (speculated)
|Also known as:||Myth Killah|
|Date of birth:||The 90's|
|Place of birth:||Portugal|
|Main affiliation:||Carl Johnson|
This is generally a complete wiki, but I'm here to help it even more. I also have an account on Wikipedia, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. I wondered about joining in at first, but after all I'm enjoying being here with lots and lots of people who enjoy a great series of games. Enough with the talk, though.
I've already contributed to complete some pages, made new ones and I'm hoping to continue doing so.
Need to talk to me? This way.
That's all for now. Read you around?
Top favorite GTA games
- Bob, he's a friend of Little Jacob;
- Boomer, a friend I first met on my wiki blog;
- Curly, otherwise known as HHPMWBH;
- Dan, though a fan of Messi, he's a good person;
- Dragos, a good lad;
- Enigma, a Lost MC member;
- Ilan, very competent admin, and a good friend;
- Istalo, the golden fish;
- Jake (Mr Boccino), he's connected with the mafia, so I guess you don't want to upset him;
- Jeansowaty, an expert in the study of the Skinheads gang;
- Jeff, if you ever think of being a vandal, think again, he will pay close attention to you;
- Jonny B, this wiki's vehicle expert admin;
- Massionet, a friend that adds a lot of photos to the characters' pages;
- Mr. Reaper, yes, he's alive;
- NikoBellicsBoss11, another fan of vehicles and a great person to talk to;
- Sasquatch, myth hunter for the time being;
- Thomas, a good patroller;
- Tom, great bureaucrat;
- Tony, T is a friend of mine you don't wanna mess with, I assure you;
- Trevster, an editor I offered help to.
- Vault Boy Tom, a fellow admin, ready to help fighting vandalism;
Fav game series
- God of War
- Need For Speed
- Grand Theft Auto (of course)
Knowledge of GTA
When I was 11 (around 2007), I used to go play videogames with a neighbour of mine. He had GTA III, GTA VC and GTA SA, for PC. He didn't speak English, so I had to play in Spanish, and I thought the games were really great, but didn't care for their name, just that they were Grand Theft Auto games.
So, in Autumn 2008, I was going through a store which I used to visit a lot (and I still do) , which had books, videogames, music, etc. , and I saw GTA Liberty City Stories. I asked my dad to buy it for my PSP, and he did (he didn't care too much for games, so he was oblivious to the fact GTA games are 18 years ranked) . At the same time, GTA IV was being released...
In 2010, I bought GTA Chinatown Wars.
Then in the Christmas of 2011, I bought GTA IV and the DLC.
The GTA games I own
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Episodes From Liberty City
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
One of the things about GTA I like the most are the cars, specially the GTA IV Era ones.
But when I say I like the cars, that doesn't mean I don't go around the city driving super fast, wrecking every single car I drive (even if it is a rare one).
I also love riding helis all around town, and bikes as well. When I'm riding a bike, I usually try to go through cars on one way roads, at high speeds, like it is a car chase. And then I get dismounted. WASTED !!!
These are the cars I prefer:
- Muscle car: Sabre GT;
- Sports sedan: Buffalo;
- Van: Burrito;
- Truck: Flatbed;
- Tuner car: Resolution X;
- Sports car: Banshee;
- SUV: Landstalker;
- Hatchback: Blista Compact.
My favorite bike:
My favorite heli: