|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
PSP, Playstation 2, PC
|Location||State of San Andreas:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories is Rockstar's Latest Game, released in 2012. It is set in the ficitonal state of San Andreas. This is by far, the largest and most complex PSP game, and definitely without a question, one of the biggest Grand Theft Auto Cities. Like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, San Andreas consists of three fully-realized cities: Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro. The game is set in 1988.
In 1988, the leader of the Grove Street Families, Carl Johnson, moved to Liberty City in frustration of Sweet accusing him for the death of Brian Johnson, his brother. It's now up to Ryder, Sweet, and Big Smoke to lead the Grove Street Families. The Grove Street Families have almost been defeated by the Ballas, and the Ballas is making the city tear apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. While he is leading the Grove Street Families, a few corrupt Grove Street Family members frame him for working with the Ballas. Ryder is then forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family, to save the grove street families, to take control of the streets, and to ultimately save San Andreas and end the Ballas once and for all.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories is similary structured to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The core gameplay consists of third-person shooter and a driving game, affording the player to a large, open environment to move around. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories is the only "stories" game where you can swim, with the exception of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. San Andreas Stories had the most amount of weapons of any GTA game to date, and the game also has a big variety of vehicles, and also has other "vehicles" such as boats, bicycles, helicopters, trains, tanks, and motorcycles. You may also import vehicles rather than steal them.
- 100% Completion - Detailed information, on how to get 100% completion in San Andreas Stories.
- Assets - Assets are places where you can periodically go to collect a predetermined amount of cash.
- Businesses - There are many businesses in the game featured.
- Ryder - Information about the protagonist of the game.
- Cheats - Cheats in the game.
- Collectibles - Information about the types of items that may be collected.
- Controls - The controls for PSP.
- Criminal ratings - A list of the criminal ratings in San Andreas Stories and how many points you may need to reach them.
- Gameplay Features - Gameplay mechanics, features and more in San Andreas.
- Girlfriends - Information on the 5 girlfriends in San Andreas.
- Grove Street Families - Information about the Grove Street Families.
- Locations - Locations in San Andreas Stories.
- Missions - List of missions in the game and walkthroughs.
- Mods - Mods built into the game, and third party modifications.
- Plot - The Plot of the game.
- Radio Stations - Information about the radio stations heard in the game.
- Restaurants - Visitable Restaurants in San Andreas Stories.
- Restricted Areas - Restricted areas, such as Area 69 or the Easter Basin Naval Base.
- Safehouses - All of the accessible safehouses in the game and how to obtain them all.
- Schools - Information about the schools offered.
- Statistics - Different staistics are used to track your progress.
- Vehicle Missions - Information about some of the vehicle missions, sometimes triggered by entering a certain vehicle.
- Vehicles - Information about the vehicles in the game.
- Weapons - A list of weapons found in the game.
- Wanted Level - Info about the Wanted Level in the game.
- Weather - Info about weather in the game.
- San Andreas Stories has the least amount of swearing in any GTA game, only counting 36 swears in total.
- San Andreas Stories is the only GTA game where it snows.
- This is the second GTA game to feature Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas.