Full name: Bernard Samartsev (Бернард Самарцев)
Date of birth: October 19, 1992 (18)
Place of birth: Russia
Interests: art, books, cars, dancing, fashion of 90s, firearms, music of 90s, photography, subway, videogames
Hobbies: cookery, dancing, photography, reading, walking in the park
Favourite movies: Brat, Brat 2, Brigada, Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die Hard: With a Vengeance, District B13, Eraser, Hitman, Last Action Hero, The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Favourite television: Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Euronews, Eurosport, National Geographic Channel, Russia K
Favourite music: disco of 80s and 90s, techno, jazz, eurodance and eurohouse of 90s, new jack swing, hip-hop, funk, rock, alternative, retro, classical, blues
Favourite videogames: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Mafia, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (Team Sabre Pack), Max Payne, Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Super Mario Bros., Lode Runner, Battle City, Road Fighter, Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, ArmA: Armed Assault
- Skin: white
- Body: skinny
- Height: 5' 5
- Weight: 103 lbs
- Eyes: grey
- Hair: brown, short-haired (flattop hairstyle)
- Preferences in clothes: all in black colours, business style, wears classical suit, leather jacket, leather overcoat, pullover, shirts (including white, blue, light-blue, red, orange), jeans, sport suit, leather gloves, leather shoes, sneakers, sunglasses, never wears the headwear.
- Gait: slow, straight
- Other: restrained, cautious in his behavior, bit nervous, laborious.
About me: I am a big dreamer and pedant. I well-read in history, firearms, etiquette...But I am a difficult and impressionable nature. I love the 90s. It was a great epoch. Music, fashion, cars, electronic equipment, videogames, snack food, movies, TV shows, high-tech architecture, unique atmosphere...it was 90s.
Contacts: E-Mail: email@example.com, ICQ: 625968036
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Favourite cars: Admiral, Banshee, Burrito, Cheetah, Comet, Esperanto, FBI Rancher, Greenwood, Hotring Racer, Infernus, Oceanic, Patriot, Phoenix, Sabre, Sabre Turbo, Sentinel, Sentinel XS, Stallion, Stretch, Virgo, Voodoo, Washington
Favourite outfits: Black tracksuit, Soiree, Street
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Favourite cars: Admiral, Alpha, Banshee, Blade, Buccaneer, Buffalo, Bullet, Burrito, Cheetah, Comet, Dune, Elegant, Elegy, Esperanto, Euros, FBI Rancher, Feltzer, Greenwood, Hotring Racer, Huntley, Infernus, Landstalker, Monster, Oceanic, Patriot, Phoenix, Roadtrain, Sabre, Savanna, Sentinel, Slamvan, Stallion, Stretch, Sultan, Tahoma, Tornado, Turismo, Uranus, Vincent, Virgo, Voodoo, Washington, Willard
- Checkered Shirt, Beige Pants, Black Shoes, Gold Chain, Gold Crowex
- Red Jacket, Black Pants, Black Shoes, Gold Chain, Gold Crowex
Favourite hairstyle: Flattop
Favourite radio stations: CSR 103.9
Favourite girlfriend: Michelle Cannes
I played in GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas only, so I wrote what I like in different GTA Series below.
- In GTA: Liberty City Stories I like Rise FM radio station and Tony Cipriani's clothes: Casual, Goodfella, Leone's Suit, Tuxedo, and Wiseguy.
- In GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony I like Bahama Mamas nightclub, Vladivostok FM radio station (with DJ Paul), AA-12 shotgun, M249 machine gun, and Luis' clothes