Welcome to Smashbro8's awesome page! Feel free to look around or a leave a message on his talk page! This user page is a restricted area for editing without his permission. Enjoy!
|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
Hi, I am Smashbro8! I am a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto games especially, Grand Theft Auto:Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, and The Ballad Of Gay Tony. I also enjoy Grand Theft Auto V to a certain extent. I am also looking forward to helping out this wiki. If you need to ask me anything concerning GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA V, or The Ballad of Gay Tony, please message me on my talk page! Good luck and enjoy Grand Theft Auto!
A misfit causing trouble and escaping from the law XD, Corrupt FIB agent
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Ballad of Gay Tony, Grand Theft Auto V|
|Also known as:||Harold Joseph, Shark Boy, Young Wiz Khalifa (joking)|
|Date of birth:||May 18, 1997|
|Place of birth:||Brooklyn, NY|
|Family:||Candy Suxxx, Juliet, Roman, Yusuf Amir, Little Jacob, Molly Schultz, Joni, Carl Johnson, Armando Torres, Chop, Vagos|
|Vehicle(s):||Baller, FIB Buffalo, FIB Granger, Enforcer, Felon GT, Bati 801 RR with Sprunk livery, Zombie, Monroe, Entity XF|
|Businesses:||FIB, Burger Shot, Richards Majestic Productions|
Friends and AlliesEdit
- RainingPain17, Major ally. Almost like my business partner.
- AndreEagle17, Another major ally of mine.
- Smurfynz, We work together on merging pages.
- Wildbrick142, We work together on merging pages.
- JBanton, We've worked with the creation of vehicles in both Watch Dogs and GTA V. Major ally of mine.
- DocVinewood, Ally of mine.
- Sasquatch101, Ally of mine.
- The Tom, I've helped The Tom with a lot along with him helping out with moving or deleting pages and blocking users that caused trouble.
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|GTA Wiki talk||11,640|
|User blog comment||217|
About me and GTAEdit
Favorite Non-playable charactersEdit
- OG Loc
- Big Smoke
- Ryder (among my most favorite characters)
- Cesar Vialpando
- B Dup
- Roman Bellic
- Yusuf Amir
- Armando Torres
- Little Jacob
- Henrique Bardas
- Mallorie Bardas
- Juliet (GTA V)
- Cheetah (Stripper)
- Infernus (Stripper)
- Steve Haines
- Molly Schultz
- Lamar Davis
- Harold "Stretch" Joseph
- Paige Harris
- Gustavo Mota
- Amanda De Santa
- Tracey De Santa
- Jimmy De Santa
- Landstalker (Vice City)
- Schafter (1st gen)
- FIB Buffalo
- Police Patrol
- Huntley Sport
- Super Drop Diamond
- Sabre GT
- Dukes (car)
- Super GT
- Sultan RS
- Bullet GT
- Baller (Version II)
- FIB Granger
- Entity XF
- Bison (vehicle)
- Felon GT
- Bati Custom
- Bati 801
- Airport Bus
- Barracks OL
- Huntley S
- Blade (car)
- The Liberator
- Carbine Rifle
- Automatic Shotgun
- Pump Shotgun
- Sniper Rifle
- Desert Eagle
- Grenade Launcher
- Sticky Bombs
- Bullpup Rifle
- Vintage Pistol
- Antique Cavalry Dagger
- AP Pistol
- Assault Shotgun
- Sawn-off Shotgun
- Mr. Vegas- Mus Come A Road
- Ron Browz- Jumpin Out the Window
- Raheem Devaughn- You
- Kanye West- Flashing Lights
- Busta Rhymes- Where's My Money
- Johnny Polygon- Price on Your Head
- Fat Joe and Lil Wayne- Crackhouse
- John Legend- Green Light
- Busta Rhymes- Conglomerate
- Kanye West- Love Lockdown
- Freeway- Carjack
- Consequence- I Hear Footsteps
- Skyzoo- The Chase Is On
- Talib Kweli- My Favorite Song
- Saigon- Spit
- Lloyd- Get It Shawty
- RAMP- Daylight
- Jill Scott- Golden
- Alexander O'Neal- Criticize
- Loose Ends- Hangin' on a String
- Jane Child- Don't Wanna Fall in Love
- Kelly Rowland- Work
- Rihanna- Only Girl
- Stardust- Music Sounds Better With You
- Hall and Oates- Adult Education
- Britney Spears- Gimme More
- Amerie- 1 Thing
- Future- How it Was
- 100s- Life of a Mack
- Kendrick Lamar- A.D.H.D.
- Ab-Soul ft Kendrick Lamar- Illuminate
- DJ Quik- Dollaz and Sense
- Tupac- Ambitionz Az a Ridah
- Ice Cube- You Know How We Do It
- Kurupt- C-Walk
- Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg- Still D.R.E.
- Mack 10 and Tha Dogg Pound- Nothin' But the Cavi Hit
- Snoop Dogg- Gin and Juice
- Geto Boys- Mind Playin' Tricks On Me
- Marshall Jefferson- Move Your Body
- Aaron Hall- Don't Be Afraid
- Soul II Soul- Keep on Movin
- Bell Biv Devoe- Poison
- Boyz II Men- Motownphilly
- Bobby Brown- Don't Be Cruel
- Today- I Got The Feeling
- Johnny Gill- Rub You the Right Way
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- Watch the road motherfucker! The road!- Ryder
- OG Loc laugh*. Ay ay ay ay, It's OG Loc homie and I'ma kick a little something like this! Ay yo when I come through up in the base, you don't me to come with a gun in your face!
- I'm GANGSTA!!!- OG Loc
- Yo that shit sucks!! Damn!- Bogman
- You get your sorry ass in here right now Carl Johnson or I shove a fucking hand grenade up it!- Catalina
- Shit! I give you one simple job! Idiota!- Catalina during Small Town Bank
- Damn man his lyrics is horrible! That dude need some work. Hell yea!- Ryder and CJ (second sentence only)
- Ay babe want company? MOTHERFUCKERS!!! CJ (first sentence) and Big Smoke (last sentence)
- What's up with Jizzy? Dead! What's the plan? - Cesar Vialpando and CJ
- All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ! -Big Smoke
- Can't stop me!- Ryder
- We're jacking a train holmes?!- Cesar Vialpando when riding the Kincaid Bridge during Highjack.
- You're Dead!- Trevor, after being provoked by a civilian to fight.
- You're really making my skin crawl!- Michael after feeling provoked
- Fuck all you fucking fucks!- Michael, during a firefight
- You know what? You should go see a doctor for that shit.-Michael after feeling provoked
- You know what? You are one nasty fuck!- Michael after feeling provoked
GTA Vice CityEdit
GTA San AndreasEdit
Location: 6/10 (too much country)
Gameplay: 6/10 (long list of complaints on this one, however, after the Independence Day Special I enjoy it more, possibly because of having The Liberator to cause chaos with. Despite that, I still believe that GTA V needs a permanent Invincibility cheat and a Lock Wanted Level cheat.)
Storyline: 8/10 (I enjoyed it unlike some other people)
Best GTAs (my opinion)Edit
Location: GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, GTA IV/TBOGT, GTA VEdit
Gameplay: GTA San Andreas, GTA V, GTA Vice City, TBoGT, GTA IVEdit
Storyline: GTA San Andreas, TBoGT, GTA V, GTA Vice City, GTA IVEdit
Total: GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, GTA V, TBoGT, GTA IVEdit
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
GTA vs. Saints RowEdit
I am also a humongous Saints Row 2 fan, which was obviously GTA IV's rival. However, there are things in both games that i didn't like. Again, these are my opinions, you do not have to agree with them.
- GTA beats Saints Row 2 obviously in the collisions with the cars.
- GTA IV wins with the better radio system.
- The cars are more realistic looking.
- You can access the Police Computer and take out Street Criminals or violent gangs, as well as Most Wanted criminals, while in Saints Row 2 you cannot.
- Strippers actually give you lap dances :D!
- Taxi Rides are more entertaining.
- Cruising with cars in this game are more fun!
- The Cover System is a fun and stealthy way to attack random people or enemies.
- You can travel on Subways while in Saints Row 2, you cannot.
- Highways are more realistic.
- Rare vehicles either have a specific spawning point or just spawn much more often than Saints Row 2's rare vehicles.
Saints Row 2Edit
- More weapons
- More melee weapons
- Different fist fights depending on how your player is made.
- More explosives
- GTA IV did lack the amount of fun activities that existed in the previous GTA games and Saints Row 2 such as Firefighter, Ambulance, Taxi, etc. Other old vehicle missions i wish existed in both games such as Burglar and Trashmaster missions.
- Custom made protagonists!!!
- Saints Row 2 police are less harsh and scary. In GTA IV and its DLC i like to commit crimes but I am afraid of the cops since they are too smart. I can easily cause lots of mayhem and survive a five star wanted level in Saints Row 2, but I will even die at three stars with ease in GTA IV.
- In Saints Row 2, you cannot get three stars for shooting/killing a cop, unlike GTA IV.
- I cannot get busted in this game unless I am knocked down within an officer's reach.
- I keep all weapons if busted.
- There are more enterable buildings and places to explore in Saints Row 2 than GTA IV. I can access the airport's interior (and even take planes away from there), the police headquarters, a few hotels, an underground cave, a prison island, a Nuclear Power Plant, a mountain, the university area, suburbs,random building rooftops (good areas to snipe), malls, lighthouse, court, beach various casinos, nightclubs and strip clubs, etc.
- No four star wanted level for accessing the runway of the game's airport.
- Cops are less likely to get pissed off and come after the player in this game than in GTA IV where the slightest thing you do attracts police attention.
- There is more to do such as assassinate a list of pedestrians, go bananas in the Mayhem activity, finding secret areas, spraying people with a Septic Tank cannon, destroying a bum's territory, mission strongholds, defeating all cops in the police headquarters, vehicle derby, etc.
- More hidden objects to find such as CDs, spray tagging spots, and secret areas.
- Heat Seeking Rocket Launchers! So awesome!
- It is more fun to snipe people with in this game.
- I do not need Body Armor in the game, for my health regenerates after not being harmed for a few seconds.
- It is easier to escape police because wanted levels vanish automatically if refusing to commit any more crimes, instead of escaping a search radius in GTA IV.
- More stuff to destroy in this game than in Saints Row 2. I can destroy vending machines, explosive trailers, trees, you name it.
- The player can pick up many objects and use them to attack people or enemies.
- You can hire ally gang members to help you fight during missions or random gameplay.
- No friends call the player constantly, unlike in GTA IV.
- It is much easier to collect or earn money in Saints Row 2 than in GTA IV.
- You can make your own playlist in the game so that all your favorite songs in the game play on one custom made radio station.
- More gangster-like feeling in the game, due to amount of weapons and their abilities, the ability to use drugs, and also building up a gang empire.
- Robbing Stores and mugging pedestrians exist.
- Car and gang customization!
- Pedestrians do slightly more activities in this game than in GTA IV.
- Stilwater of Saints Row 2 is prettier than Liberty City of GTA IV (day and night cycle).
- The player sprints faster in this game than in GTA IV.
- Many different unlockables exist in this game such as infinite ammo, infinite sprint, random rare vehicles, etc.
- More safehouses
- Lots of cars in the game can be stored in the game's garage at various safehouses instead of the few two-car residential parking for GTA IV (therefore forcing characters to pick cars to store wisely).
- I am also more threating and difficult to defeat (my opinion) in Saints Row 2 than GTA IV.
However, I believe GTA has finally defeated Saints Row since Saints Row 3 was a crappy, sad disappointment and Saints Row IV seems to be almost just as dull and bad as its prequel. Grand Theft Auto V on the other hand, looks extremely exciting and less likely to be disappointing than Saints Row's cartoony, more rated E (though ESRB places it as M) crap.