Status: SEMI ACTIVE: School work and studies are my top priority, so I won't contribute to the Wiki very often.
|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
- "You only live once. If you want to live twice, you better GET YOUR ASS DOWN!"
- "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few."
- ―Sentinel Prime - Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today; today is a gift. That is why they call it present."
- ―Master Oogway - Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- "Failure to prepare...is preparing to fail."
- ―My JROTC Intructor
Welcome to my User Page!
Wazzup GTA fans, I'm Tony. Welcome to my User Page. Anything you want to discuss with me, please, leave a message on my Talk Page and I'll get back to you.
Well, as seen from above, my name is Tony (full name Anthony) and I am a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I was born on April 24, 1998 in Blythe, California and I really like to help other people since my town is a very small community and they help out in return for each other. My favorite sports of all time is football and baseball; I played football already and the season ended and now I'm playing baseball. For my hobbies, I like to collect cans for money (don't call me poor, I want extra money!), sports, hanging out with my friends and cooking/baking.
My interest of the GTA series began when I was 5. I visited my cousin's house after school and stayed there for a couple hours. During those hours, I was really bored of watching T.V. I went to my cuz's room and she had a PlayStation there. I asked her if I can play it and she let me. She had a wide variety of games, but Grand Theft Auto 2 was in there. As long as there was a game to play, I'm in. GTA 2 was really fun; running down cops and peds, shooting from the S-Uzi and taking a Tank and smashing cars. Of course, you GTA fans are saying, "'This game is too violent for this guy." It was violent, but entertaining! I only played it because it had a good title. Sorry guys, but was a fun game over all.
As the years went on until I was 10, I didn't really think about the GTA series, nor did I even remind myself of it. I got a red special edition PSP in summer 2010 as a gift for my good grades in school. It came it a game which I was okay with, but my mom wanted me to buy one more game for it. She took me to the town's Video & Games Store (now defunct) and she let me pick a PSP title. Some were crap, until I saw one familar series title that made me remember GTA 2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. I told my mom to buy it for me. Back then, the "check-for-ESRB-rating" wasn't preveilent in Blythe, but I also heard that you need to have a parent or legal guardian to buy rated T and up games. I put the game in and played it, of course. That is how my interest in the Grand Theft Auto series began.
The same year for Christmas, I got San Andreas and Vice City. The next year at Christmas, I got Vice City Stories. After I completed those GTA games, my interest in the series began to fade and eventually, I ended up not playing them for a long time.
That all changed when I got GTA IV: Complete Edition for Christmas in 2011. My interest of the GTA series began to shine again.
It has shone even brighter as my mom pre-ordered GTA V as a reward for my first semester grades being excellent. It was pre-ordered the day Rockstar delayed it (Jan. 31).
Mr. T, That's Me!
Need any help on a page? Add it to my To Do List!
Friends & Allies
- Tom ---- Senior Editor. He's the boss!
- Ilan ---- Admin. Kickin' butt and making hundreds of edits! Oh, I forgot, don't make him mad! (name is pronounced il-lan or e-lan)
- Bob Cutlass #2 ---- Patroller Partner. Met him through a speculation blog, now we're GTA V info gathering buddies.
- Mikey K. ---- Mess with the K, you're gonna get the T.
- The 8th Dodo ---- Great Editor and Tech Guy/Dodo or the both.
- Boy Of The Vault ---- The man! Or wait, the boy! Ah? Anyone? Dammit!
- Hi-Hi Puffy Curly Bosco, something, something, something ---- Awesome friend and a good chat moderator and chat dude, himself!
- J. Banton ---- The Wiki's vehicle admin. He is the all vehicles type specialist, and I'm a classic American automobile enthusist/specialist.
- Tommy ---- We have something in common: We hate our weather where we live!
GTA Games I Own, Year Got It, and My Rating Score
GTA Title: -------------- My Rating Score:
GTA 2 (played in 2003)---------------- 89.6%
GTA III (2009) ------------------------------ 92.9%
GTA: Vice City (2008) ------------------ 91.3%
GTA: San Andreas (2008) ------------ 99.9%
GTA: Liberty City Stories (2008) --- 90.9%
GTA: Vice City Stories (2009) ------- 87.8%
GTA IV (2011): ------------------------------ 97.3%
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City (2011) ---- 98.1%
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned (2011)-------- 92.5%
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2011) --------- 99.7%
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)  ----------- TBR
GTA V (2013 or 2014) --------------------------------------------- TBR
Lowest Rank: VCS, because of lag, glitches in gameplay, and empire building glitches and limitations.
Highest Rank: SA, because it is the best GTA game, but with a few glitches. (Rate might be broken to GTA V.)