Rockstar has released the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto V.
I don't know what about you guys, but I think it's awesome.
GTASeriesVideos' awesome analysis for the trailer, for anyone who wants.
LoL "Amanda - Michael's wife with brand new boobs." XDRead more >
Nvidia suggests that the upcoming sandbox game Grand Theft Auto V will come to PC this Fall. The company's IR dircetor listed GTA V as an upcoming PC title.
Notice that this was NOT confirmed by Rockstar Games, and should not be taken seriously.
In a statement this morning, Nvidia has said that the statement on its investor call was made in error.
This is not a secret that Grand Theft Auto V is one of the most hyped and anticipated games of this generation. A game which is set to break records and define the meaning of "gaming". (Yeah, suck it, Call of Duty!) *No offence intended, well maybe just a little...*
Hideo Kojima is the legendary game developer who introduced the world to his epic stealth-action Metal Gear games (who defined the "stealth", as well as making one of the most interesting plots in the history of gaming. To get a compliment from this person is a one-of-kind achievement that any developer in would like to get, and apparently our beloved Rockstar Games received that kind of award.
However, Kojima seems to be "depressed" (in his word) due to this. If you guys don't know, K…Read more >
- HEADS UP!: This is an off-topic, BELATED, review of the 2013 1stPS video game Bioshock Infinite, published by 2K. This review is unrelated to any GTA topic and was only made for entertainment. BTW, I know I'm two months late for the party, but thing is... I don't give a fuck.
Personaly, I'm not a fan of first person shooter video games; while they are really fun and I can spend days playing them, I find this genre to be generic and dull, with very few video games since 2007's Call of Duty 4 have some stand-out features. Last year we actually had a good year of FPSs with games such as Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3 and Halo 4. Oh and we had Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
This is where Bioshock comes. Originally released in late 2007, Bioshock showed off as…
Read more >
This blog holds almost everything we know about Rockstar Games's Grand Theft Auto V so far.
- For the first time, a GTA game would let you play as three different characters: Michael, Trevor Phillips, and Franklin.
- Each protagonist has his own story, although all three stories are combined in some points. Missions will sometimes include all three protagonists, and sometimes only one or two.
- Story is set in modern day Los Santos and its surroundings. The game's setting is said to be bigger than GTA SA, GTA4 and RDR combined.
- Michael is a retired bank robber known for being highly successful. After making a deal with the FIB (the game's FBI; aka "fibs"), he moves alongside his family to Los Santos, where he purchased a large mansion in one of the city's ri…
Read more >