A notice for ALL GTA Wiki users. As it stands, word online is that 360 and PS4 have the updates, I am unsure on XBOX One and I am certain that PS3 doesn't have it (as this is the system I use).
- Before uploading Heists content, please show photographic proof you have the download, until Rockstar offically announce it on their website at rockstargames.com
- Make sure any images/videos follow the media policy
- Inform administrators or bureaucrats if a page needs renaming
- Be on the look out for vandals. If required report them to a staff member
- New vehicle images must not be modified
- If you're doing a large page edit, do it in parts to avoid edit conflict
- Make sure a page you're creating hasn't been made already
- If you're uploading…
Confirmed by Rockstar Games, Online Heists are due to be released on March 10, 2015. This is good news for console fans who have been waiting for over a year. Bad news for PC fans, the release date is delayed once more to April 15, 2015.
Heists Update Confirmed, PC Release DelayedRead more >
THIS POST HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE COMMUNITY NOTICEBOARD. PLEASE REDIRECT ALL VOTES AND COMMENTS THERE. A message for our bureaucrats and admins, The Tom, Ilan xd, Messi1983, LS11sVaultBoy, Dodo8, JBanton, Mikey Klebbitz & Thomas0802.
To any other users, please leave voting to more senior staff members, that are listed above.
I immediately want to point out I'm not stirring up trouble to any new users applying for promotion, but events of the last few days makes me think this should be suggested. With the problems the community faced with RainingPain17 I propose the following;
Each user applying for Patroller rights with inexperience or 2 months of joining should go through a three month trial basis or probationary period if a majority yes vote i…Read more >
Well, the year is drawing to a close. As we get into Christmas and the last week of the year it's time to look back. What was your best moment in/on:
GTA V: I got my first full year with V as did most of the wiki community. Was it worth waiting two years? No, no way. GTA V is a great game but there are many flaws. I'll leave those rants on the GTA V Best and Worst blog post I did a few months ago. Still considering the enhanced version as it looks both new and improved.
Online: I worked extremely hard Online this year going from Rank 27 to 161 (I wasn't quite into it when it was released as everything took forever to take off, but once I got to around rank 40 I was enjoying myself and making better cash in better jobs, not just Blow Up I, II…Read more >
So as we are aware, today marks the release of the enhanced version of GTA V. A few things are needed, but they also have expectations. Feel free to add to the list;
- Updated high quality front and rear quarter view images of ALL
- Expected- Make sure the image policy is followed so the images are not deleted. They must also be clear, Snapmatic will give better quality.
- Video walkthroughs for new side missions, and for storyline missions.
No spamming articles, edit warring or inserting false information. Violation of the policies will result in bans. If you have a question, or you are a new user, then contact a member of staff, who can be found in the community bar on the top of the wiki.Read more >
- Updated high quality front and rear quarter view images of ALL vehicles.