After many long delays, the GTA Wikia Crew will finally have its launch on Saturday, Nov. 9th. The PSN division will start at 12:00 P.M. PST and the XBL Division will start at 4:00 P.M. PST
You must have a social club account to join
- GTA Wikia Crew
- There shall be no bullying, slandering, harrasment, or foul language when playing with your allies or against the other crews
- If you have been given more than three blocks, you will not be able to join the crew. If you have been given three or more blocks during your membership in the crew, you will be removed from the crew. No exceptions, non-negotiable.
- We all play fair, with and against each other. Defy this rule and you are removed from the crew.
To join, you must have acquired these criteria:
- Have co…
Read more >
It's not really shocking that when every GTA title is released, there is little or a LOT of controversy.
Welcome to the second edition of the GTA V Controversy series. Please enjoy the list of controversies.
That one mission where you have to rescue that FIB fugitive, right? Then the next mission after that, huh, where you torture the shit out of him out of your own will? Well, my GTA fans, there was an considerable amount of controversy gained because of that mission giving you an opprotunity to be a torture giver. The devices used for the torture ranged from ripping out his teeth to injecting him with adrenaline if he dies. Many examiners claimed that Rockstar Games had "crossed the line, letting people take the role of the torturer and perfo…
Read more >
We all knew that GTA V will be the next big game, but who knew it would cost so much?
According to the Scottish media outlet, The Scotsmen, some of the creative heads of GTA V stated that Rockstar had spent roughly 170 million pounds ($265 million USD) to develop, produce and market Grand Theft Auto V with a staff of over 300 designers, artists, programmers, mappers and modelers. "That's about equivalent to a moderately budgeted Hollywood blockbuster", claims Gaming Blend author, William Usher.
Despite having the most bloated budget in video game history, Take-Two Interactive and Rockstar Games are confident that it will sell like crazy. GTA V has been poised by analysts that it will surpass sales of Call of Duty: Ghosts, and according to the …Read more >
The GTA Wikia Crew are now under two ownerships: VaultBoy and myself. The GTAWiki_Tony1998 has now moved into a new account named GTAWCLeader. If you have a Rockstar Games Social Club account and are familiar with the Crew system, please visit here to join. The Crew will have its multiplayer launch on Saturday, October 5 at 12:30 PST. More details regarding to this crew and its launch date will be reveiled soon...Read more >
Hey Wikiers, I want to tell you something that may predict the GTA V gameplay. My dreams.
Most of you are saying, "Who cares, we all have dreams about it." But this is something that has boggled my mind when the last GTAV dream was a month ago.
Between the months of Februray and May, I had a total of five dreams about the gameplay. Some seemed very legit, to the point that I thought I had the game; it seemed so realistc.
Here are my five dreams that I will be describing:
- The first dream occured in February. Michael and Franklin were stealing a few cars and selling them to a car dealer to get Franklin a few extra money to buy advanced weaponry. The dream advanced to a gun fight down at a beachside resort.
- The second dream occured in March. This o…