Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the User:The Real Anti-Cosmo page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 03:54, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Edit to 'Hal' page
Hi, I just wanted to say nice work with your edit to the Hal page. I went through and undid all the edits another user did when he added all The Lost MC members that appear in gang wars to the 'Disceased Characters' category. They don't die canonically, it depends on whether you actually play the gang-wars or not, so they can't be assumed dead. I liked your addition to the Status part of the template, adding the 'can be killed' part. That clears it up nicely, they depend on the player actually bothering with the gang-wars.
Why, thank you. At first I thought it was wrong information, but I found out it was correct. I'll try to make good edits like that to other pages. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 01:17, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Glad to hear it, the wiki needs as many people working to maintain and improve it as possible. There are always people who want to ruin the work that everyone has put in so we have to keep it looking good. You are right about the status of the gang-war members of The Lost, their deaths depend on the outcome of gang-wars. So their deaths aren't canon, hence why your 'can be killed' addition is a perfect fit. They are alive, unless the player actively takes part in the gang wars and causes their deaths. Enigma24 (talk) 01:24, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah it's possible that he will be spawned as one of the random bikers that helps you in missions. But I didn't get him in that mission, but I guess it changes for each game and you get a random selection of NPCs to help you. Those random The Lost members do tend to get in the way though. Enigma24 (talk) 01:59, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, the others are just there for back-up and to bulk up The Lost. Angus has to be my favourite, I like how he has a better grip on what's really going on that everyone thinks. Especially liked his little speech at the end of the Lost and Damned, he's a good man. Enigma24 (talk) 02:07, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I don't think you're familiar with the staff's color theme:
- users with orange signatures are patrollers;
- users with blue signatures (such as myself) are admins;
- users with green signatures are bureaucrats.
But, you can change your signature's colour, per example to red; change the view of the page to "Source" and write this: (write your signature) and add in the end of the text.
Look my signature now.
- Thanks. I'll try that.
Hi Dimitri ! I came here only to say that Brian didn't die in the mission Get Lost, and yes in the mission Bad Standing, and in case of sparing him, you canmeet him again in a random encounter, where he betrays The Lost MC and is obviously killed. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 08:43, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't say he died in Get Lost, I just said his contact stays in your phone even after the mission. When I played the game I killed him, thus cancelling his random encounter. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 23:17, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I killed him in Bad Standing too, really couldn't stand that fat little rat. Got sick of his insults and back-stabbing real fast, have to say it was somewhat satisfying finally being able to put a bullet in him. Watching him whimper and beg for his life, he can't even go out like a man. Farewell Brian and good riddance! Enigma24 (talk) 08:13, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know Brian that much, so I just killed him in Bad Standing. I didn't know about the random encounter I could've got. (P.S Good news! I beat TBoGT AND TLAD last Saturday! TBoGT's ending was MUCH better, because Luis didn't have his house burnt down. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 04:01, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, there is.
- Don't mention it.
Just wanted to point out to you, since you posted it, that boxart for GTA Advance that has the traditional layout is a fanart made by me, and the silver box art is the official one. 628548 (talk) 21:49, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Los Santos Bike Week
Hi there buddy,
Just thought you would be interested in this part of my fan-fiction - which will happen in the second chapter. The 'Los Santos Bike Week' sponsored by everybody's favourite ruthless outlaw motorcycle club - the Angels of Death MC. Hosted by the Maze Bank Arena it'll take place over a week with a lot of loud heavy metal music, motorcycle racing, heavy drinking and all sorts of biker related activity. It will be attended by small motorcycle clubs from across the state as well as the Devils Chosen MC, the crippled local chapter of The Lost MC and of course the Angels of Death MC. Expecting fights and all sorts of trouble the LSPD will have a strong presence - but there will still be fights.
If a motorcycle club wants to be taken seriously then it attends the event. I might have Jimmy De Santa run away to the event after he becomes interested in the biker lifestyle. Thomas Stubbs will attend for a photo opportunity and maybe the Gunthugs MC, now with a Berchem bottom rocker, will make the trip. Ah the chaos that could result from so many outlaw bikers being in one place :P Enigma24 (talk) 21:33, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah, that sounds cool! You know I was thinking, since you have a good imagination with your fan fictions, maybe I could make some too, but of course, I won't steal plots from your creations. It'll be something good, I just need to think more what it will be about. The GTA Nerd (talk) 23:20, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
You should write a fan-fiction if you have the time - you have some pretty cool ideas. Maybe you could tell the story of one of the protagonists - like what happens to Niko after GTA IV. Or something like that but its up to you. Enigma24 (talk) 00:19, October 21, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah, I may do something involving the protagonists of the GTA IV era and GTA V, but my ideas could change at any time, The GTA Nerd (talk) 00:33, October 21, 2014 (UTC)