Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the User:The Real Anti-Cosmo page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 03:54, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Edit to 'Hal' page
Hi, I just wanted to say nice work with your edit to the Hal page. I went through and undid all the edits another user did when he added all The Lost MC members that appear in gang wars to the 'Disceased Characters' category. They don't die canonically, it depends on whether you actually play the gang-wars or not, so they can't be assumed dead. I liked your addition to the Status part of the template, adding the 'can be killed' part. That clears it up nicely, they depend on the player actually bothering with the gang-wars.
Why, thank you. At first I thought it was wrong information, but I found out it was correct. I'll try to make good edits like that to other pages. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 01:17, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Glad to hear it, the wiki needs as many people working to maintain and improve it as possible. There are always people who want to ruin the work that everyone has put in so we have to keep it looking good. You are right about the status of the gang-war members of The Lost, their deaths depend on the outcome of gang-wars. So their deaths aren't canon, hence why your 'can be killed' addition is a perfect fit. They are alive, unless the player actively takes part in the gang wars and causes their deaths. Enigma24 (talk) 01:24, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah it's possible that he will be spawned as one of the random bikers that helps you in missions. But I didn't get him in that mission, but I guess it changes for each game and you get a random selection of NPCs to help you. Those random The Lost members do tend to get in the way though. Enigma24 (talk) 01:59, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, the others are just there for back-up and to bulk up The Lost. Angus has to be my favourite, I like how he has a better grip on what's really going on that everyone thinks. Especially liked his little speech at the end of the Lost and Damned, he's a good man. Enigma24 (talk) 02:07, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I don't think you're familiar with the staff's color theme:
- users with orange signatures are patrollers;
- users with blue signatures (such as myself) are admins;
- users with green signatures are bureaucrats.
But, you can change your signature's colour, per example to red; change the view of the page to "Source" and write this: (write your signature) and add in the end of the text.
Look my signature now.
- Thanks. I'll try that.
Hi Dimitri ! I came here only to say that Brian didn't die in the mission Get Lost, and yes in the mission Bad Standing, and in case of sparing him, you canmeet him again in a random encounter, where he betrays The Lost MC and is obviously killed. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 08:43, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't say he died in Get Lost, I just said his contact stays in your phone even after the mission. When I played the game I killed him, thus cancelling his random encounter. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 23:17, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I killed him in Bad Standing too, really couldn't stand that fat little rat. Got sick of his insults and back-stabbing real fast, have to say it was somewhat satisfying finally being able to put a bullet in him. Watching him whimper and beg for his life, he can't even go out like a man. Farewell Brian and good riddance! Enigma24 (talk) 08:13, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know Brian that much, so I just killed him in Bad Standing. I didn't know about the random encounter I could've got. (P.S Good news! I beat TBoGT AND TLAD last Saturday! TBoGT's ending was MUCH better, because Luis didn't have his house burnt down. Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 04:01, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Your fan-fiction pages
Hello again buddy! I've just been looking over your fan-fiction pages, the ones about Niko Bellic Jr etc. How did you go about making those pages? Did you just create a page in the usual fashion? Those fan-fiction pages of yours are actually quite a neat idea, I was thinking of creating one to relate to an element in my fan-fiction. Enigma24 (talk) 08:11, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- The ideas just come to me while I'm typing. I have a really good imagination. It seems you're the only person here who appreciates my fan fictions. We can be great friends.(Here's a link to my new wiki if you wanna check it out: http://dimitris-random.wikia.com)Dimitri Rascalov 4 Life (Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.) 03:53, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, my fan-fiction is a continuation of the story of The Lost MC. I'll be damned if I'll let Billy have the last laugh. But with Johnny and Clay in prison, thanks to Billy's scheming, little old Terry is left to take the reigns. Shoving it to the memory of Billy by bringing the club back :). Enigma24 (talk) 23:02, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I sure am, introducing some new members. I'm explaining their appearance as being members of the Gunthugs MC who were patched over to form the other five members of Terry's chapter. My fan-fiction runs parrallel to Chinatown Wars so I'm also planning on having the Liberty City chapter collapsing and the survivors relocating to the Alderney City chapter. Enigma24 (talk) 06:58, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
- This is an overview of what's happenning in my fan-fiction:
- Niko (complete name: Nikolai Stéfan Belliç) works as one of the presidents of Bellic and Phallic Technological Enterprises (do you remember Phallic, that made the Kuub in GTA Vice City Stories?). He's married with Kendra "Kiki" Jenkins, he's got two children:
- This is an overview of what's happenning in my fan-fiction:
- Larissa Milica Jenkins Belliç, who is 4 years old;
- and Joseph Luca Jenkins Belliç (named after Niko's deceased brother), who is 2 years old;
- Johnny Klebitz (complete name: Jonathan Yitzchak Klebitz) has officially put an end to the Lost Brotherhood and opened up a chopper shop in Berschem in 2009. He isn't married and in his own words "Half a chopper is worth more than a woman who's gonna bust your balls for the rest of your life!";
- Luis Lopez (complete name: Luis Fernando Lopez) is a successful entrepreneur, is in a long term relationship with Joni and has opened a new nightclub in Fishmarket South, the "Big Colourful Fish". He still sends money to his Ma, every month. He has also gone to Los Santos and had a fight with his brother, Ernesto (complete name: Ernesto Jorge Lopez), in 2010. Because of this, Ernesto now uses a pacemaker. Luis was also hurt in this fight, and had to stitch his head up and got a black eye.
- Huang Lee (complete name: Huang Meng Lee [黄孟李, in Mandarin]) is the wealthy and well-connected boss of the Liberty City Triads. He is in with the Yakuzas (they moved to Liberty City in 2010), who control Port Tudor, He has wiped the Lupisellas out, last month in a two-strike attack. He has also killed Hsin Jaoming. He's still friends with Wade Heston. He has a son, Hu Shi Huang (黄胡适, in Mandarin), he isn't married, but he's got a lot of women, as well as drugs (though he doesn't use them), money, fronts in many places of Liberty and Alderney and power..
- You can ask me about their vehicles, background...whatever. I'll be happy to answer. :)
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 20:40, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Well at least Johnny has better circumstances in your fan-fiction. A chopper shop in Berchem certainly beats a small jail cell for the rest of your life. But I had to address the aftermath of the game, there would have been a hell of a lot of federal attention on The Lost MC after that attack on the prison. So a brief overview of what's happening in my fan-fiction;
- The State of Alderney is now firmly and clearly a state. Once again everybody's favourite corrupt politician Thomas Stubbs III shows himself to be as scheming as always. With his backing Alderney City has finally cut ties with Liberty City and sent the LCPD back across the West River. The Alderney City Police Department has been established in the wake of the city becoming fully independent and state line toll-booths have been established between the two cities. Why did Thomas Stubbs III put these changes in the motion? To position a colleague as Mayor of Alderney City of course.
- With Brian and Billy dead The Lost Motorcycle Club (The Lost MC) is in tatters. The FIB is bearing down on the club in the aftermath of the attack on the prison so a deal is forced. Johnny and Clay, give themselves up in exchange for the charges being dropped against The Lost MC and no further action being brought against the club. Satisfied that they have their ring-leader and his accomplice the FIB agree to these terms. Johnny and Clay are sentenced to life for a string of grevious crimes.
- Before he is hauled off to prison Johnny hands the mantle of leadership to the only surviving, able-bodied member of his broken chapter - Terry Thorpe. Terry becomes the eleventh President of The Lost MC Alderney City chapter and makes immediate moves to bring his chapter back. He successfully patches over the five-man Gunthugs MC to create a member base for his chapter and sanctions a coloured three-piece version of The Lost MC patch. The Lost MC colours? Just look at Billy's patch to see the coloured version, some of the named members wear them too, then add a bottom rocker.
- That's just a very brief look at the beginning of my fan-fiction, giving you a glimpse into the story. Terry takes his new role as President very seriously, that coupled with his ambitions for his club and his sheer dedication to the outlaw lifestyle means he is going to bring back The Lost MC and he is going to make it great once again. Enigma24 (talk) 21:15, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Al-Asshead, I like what you did there! Well it looks like our fan-fictions paint two very different pictures of the lives of Johnny and the others. Johnny will still appear in my fan-fiction but in an advisory role from prison. Terry doesn't need to consult him on club matters due to Johnny giving him the reigns but Terry will, from time to time, consult him. But with prison guards and security camers trained on you theres only so much you can do. Enigma24 (talk) 21:10, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Something you might be interested in. I'm going to bring Bullworth (from the game Bully which is made by Rockstar) and Carcer City (from the the game Manhunt by Rockstar) into my fan-fiction. Both games have been confirmed to exist in the same universe as GTA so I thought why not include them? Bullworth will be in the State of Gilford, named for New England's Gilford Valley (Bullworth is set in New England but I'm changing the state name to follow Rockstars lead) and will be seen in the story. Carcer City will not be seen but I might have The Lost encounter members of the Carcer City Angels of Death chapter. That's right, the Angels of Death MC move into Carcer City, it is in Liberty State after all which is largely AoD territory. If anyones got a better name for the State of Gilford I might change it. Another geographic feature of New England maybe? A river? Fault line? I'm not from American so I don't know the area. Enigma24 (talk) 01:45, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Crap! That was supposed to be America, not American lol. Stupid typos. That's an interesting idea Mikey, I'm still thinking it over. My fan-fiction will largely focus on Alderney City and Terry's new chapter, the other cities and areas of the State of Alderney will just be brought in to add depth. Not from American, now that just makes me sound stupid. Meant I'm not from America. Keyboard why do you betray me? lol Enigma24 (talk) 10:56, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hahaha, it's OK, I got it. :)
- My fan-fiction, though paying a lot of attention to pretty much all of the 4 LC protagonists, it zooms a little bit more on Huang's situation after the storyline of Chinatown Wars (I've been playing that game for the last three years).
- Liberty City in my storyline has a lot of characters, that while un-shown in the main storylines, if you look at them carefully, you'll realize that had they not been in Liberty City, perhaps everything would be MUCH different: maybe Niko would have never got to the final mission (which in my f-f was Out of Commission); maybe Stubbs wouldn't have the info of Billy's plan of turning states' to lock Johnny, Angus, Terry and Clay up; maybe Luis wouldn't have ever met Tony; maybe Huang would have died right when he got to the airport, instead of having survived, and so on, and so on.
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 18:16, July 21, 2013 (UTC)