Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Tropic page.
- Hey Rique. I noticed that while you follow the image policy's in terms of naming, you don't add a license to the image. If you want to see what licenses are available, you can check Category:Copyright.
A big thanks
I've been away for the past six weeks, so I'm grateful to all contributors in my absence. I have however noticed you are quite knowledgeable when it comes to aviation, better than me I hasten to add. It's great that we have you contributing here. If you are going to use PS3 GTA Online and ever need some extra firepower or help, let me know. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 13:03, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Wow, thank you! I don't really know much about aviation (At least not as much as I wish), I just like aircraft a lot and enjoy contributing to those pages. Furthermore, I never expected someone thanking me for editing pages, I honestly feel flattered. Welcome back and keep up with your great administration, and you can also certainly count with me for PS3 GTA Online too! Cheers, mate! (Henriquedematos (talk) 13:25, September 2, 2013 (UTC))
- Credit where it is due, your knowledge with aviation is valuable to our wiki. I can learn a thing or two from you as well. Keep up the good work, I'll add you to my commended list on my user page when I next visit it, it would be an injustice not to. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 13:49, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks a hell lot again! (Henriquedematos (talk) 14:07, September 2, 2013 (UTC))
I was looking at the page for 'Race 'n' Chase', and was wondering where you managed to get the screenshot from? I have and interest in the history of 'sandbox' games, and would like to know when it was made.
- I think it was from a gaming magazine a few years ago, if I'm correct. There sadly isn't much information about it on the internet, that screenshot and a partial description of the game is all we get.
Here, an interview with Gary Penn where he speaks about said game: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6274/the_replay_interviews_gary_penn.php?page=2
(Henriquedematos (talk) 14:07, September 4, 2013 (UTC))
I'm pretty confident Rockstar isn't against map posts. They even gave license for it to be debated in the GTAforums. (Henriquedematos (talk) 21:33, September 10, 2013 (UTC))
It was on the hands-on previews. I'm not exactly sure in which one, but read the summary:
Chop belongs to Lamar, not Franklin. (Henriquedematos (talk) 15:20, September 13, 2013 (UTC))