The third of the archives.
Thanks for hearing me out JB, I really appreciate someone giving me some slack on my edits for once.
You have a friend in me. :)
Hi J. I know you're adding a lot of info on cars pages. As I'm playing GTA IV on PC, just tell me if you need pictures of cars/engines. I'd be glad to help.
20:12, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, I do like it, but I prefer the 1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth. It is an absolute legend. The fact that the Cosworth name is now being used on the Subaru Impreza is just sacrilege. They should be Ford's only third party tuning arm, like Brabus is to Mercedes.Fireupthecossie (talk) 16:46, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
That seems a distant posibility for now because I'm focusing on getting 100% on GTA IV. But if there's a way that I can contribute, then consider it done. I will see what I can do. Thanks for the notification.Fireupthecossie (talk) 11:05, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Jonny, have you seen the new Ferrari LaFerrari and the also new Lamborghini Veneno? They are real pieces of art, right?
Also, I've applied for admin, so if you don't mind, could you vote and comment it?
Thanks for voting "Yes", Jonny. Have you checked those machines out yet?
- I actually saw them prior to the Geneva motor show, the manufacturers have also put out press releases for them as well. The Veneno confuses me; having 750 hp from a naturally-aspirated engine, that's some alien technology... If that thing had any forced induction the Agera, Venom GT and Veyron would definitely be facing hot competition.
- The Laferrari, sounds interesting but for some reason I find myself rather disappointed; I would think that by now Ferarri would be capable of producing a model that would compete with the Agera, Veyron and Venom GT. I sincerely hope that their F70 fits that description.
- Yeah, I feel like I'd prefer the Veneno to the LaFerrari (Venom/Poison in portuguese and spanish). But the LaFerrari does look great, too. And the Veyron, looks...fantastic.
- I gotta go study for the Science test tomorrow. Lame.
- Later man,
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 17:33, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I made it to admin! Thanks for voting for me, Jonny!
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 17:22, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
Happy SpringEditSasquatch101 (talk) 04:17, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, J. Would you mind to vote on my req?
Congrats, man, looks like you have the Admin promotion in the bag.
RE: Stevie's TemplateEdit
Ok, I think I know what you mean. I'll take down the ones that I have put up.
Yeah, noticed it a few weeks ago. I believe there are several vehicle counterparts with similar situation, although nothing can't come to my mind right now. As for now, a small mention in the Trivia section is enough. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 13:22, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
Guess the car!Edit
Ok...it's not as exciting as the title sounds. I just read someones forum post and they are asking what this car is. Please could you take a look at it and answer their question?
Hey I know you from GTAForums. I'm Kifflom112 over there, but you probably already know that. :) Congrats on being an administrator over here!
Hey JB! Congratulations on becoming Admin! It's good to work with you at the same rank again!