RE: Vehicles in GTA V
Hi Admin, The Following Page seriously need some editing as some link are not linked correctly
New vehicle screenshots
I uploaded three new vehicle screenshots:
I was going to put them in: the Sabre GT, the Sanchez and the Vigero pages.
But as there's a bit of text on the photos I wanted to know if it is OK, according to your MoS.
- OK, I'll add them, then.
- And do you agree with me, is that a Vigero in the other screenshot?
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 19:10, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
RE: News section idea thingy
Hi, Whilst editing some pages I had a Eureka moment... It was a box to the right hand side of the page which had all of the latest news for GTAV, and you can click on the link to take you to newest screenshots, for example... P.S Apologies if this is the wrong place to "plop" ideas.. Instulent (talk) 19:51, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Title changing
- Hey I just saw the page and I wanted to tell you to change the name to "Multiplayer in GTA V" instead of "Multiplayer in GTAV".
- I think the space between the "A" and the "V" should be put there.
- Could you rename it, Jonny?
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 20:26, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, J. Can you please delete the 3 articles in the Category:Delete? They have been added recently. Since those weeks I'll be busy with school, someone must check edits and pages that need to be deleted.Dodo8 Talk
- BTW, the Community Messages needs an update, it shows an invitation to the chat which was one week ago.Dodo8 Talk
Hey JB, hope you are good, just wondering if you could please unlock Michael's page as I would like to upload some artworks. P.S Yes, they are all going to be high quality ;) Instulent (talk) 14:30, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Michael's page
Hey JB, hope you are good, just wondering if you could please unlock Michael's page as I would like to upload some artworks. P.S Yes, they are all going to be high quality ;) Instulent (talk) 15:04, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Infobox messup
Re: Gurning Chimps
Hey JBanton, You may know me as Local_Guru_Of_Bullworth but I got a new account as my old one got locked out.
Just suggesting a lock of the user VEO15 from editing the Gurning Chimps page if he attempts to change it back to what he wrote, as he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about seeing as Reni is mixed race!
RE: Pages in need of updating..
Hi, On the 'Vehicles in GTA V' page, there is a table but there is no bike section on the table, I know there is a small section for bikes, but there is only the Carbon Bike.. and also on the main GTA V page, it still says 'you can't buy properties but you can buy other toys.." so that needs updating as well... :D See you around Instulent (talk) 09:37, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
hey dude how do i get a corvette on gta 4
RE Police Maverick
Helping on the Vehicle Pages
Hey Banton! I would just like to let you know that I will do my best to help on the pages since I, too, am interested in vehicles models and structures. I am interested in classic style automobiles, such as Chevy, but don't worry, modern style cars and sport cars are my passion as well.
As soon as I get my home computer's internet connection back up, I will provide information on the vehicle pages to match your MoS/V criteria. I'm trying to do it on my Galaxy S3, but the editing toold here arr different, and a bit flumsy. As I stated above, once my internet is back up, I will help with the vehicle pages.
RE: Saying hello
Bulletgt & his editing..
Hey Jonny, I've deleted some more IGTA5.com photo's.. could you tell Bulletgt to 'up' his editing because to be honest.. my dog could do better editing than him (xD).. and it's a bit.. effortless.. Also what is there to do at the WD Wiki today? :) Ciao Instulent (talk) 07:04, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I'll have a consult with the other admins and see what solution we can come to. Removing bulletgt's images is getting quite boring now. As for WD, if you can find information to add to articles, then expand them. I'll be busy until about 13:00 GMT today so I'll be a ghost until then. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 07:08, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
You know, I ain't the one who tolerates speculation, but the Obey thing looks genuine to me:
- The name alludes to the founder of Audi, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen", becomes "Audi" when translated into Latin, "listen" being closely related to "Obey"."
my vehicle edits
Sorry for the other site's name on my pictures. Could I repost these edits with the other sites name taken out please