Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Harbouring a Grudge page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- Bunnyjoke (Talk) 21:02, August 1, 2011
Awesome work on Grass Roots! We have a manual of style for mission pages, but your work on the page is simply outstanding, as expect from a professional :) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 20:59, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Why, thank you! I'll look at the guide and see if I can improve it some...
- - JackFrost23 (talk) 21:11, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey man, I also forgot to mention something; we follow a rather strict image policy in both name and license, so please follow it when you'll upload more images. Don't worry 'bout the image you've uploaded already - I'll have them renamed and licensed. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 16:24, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
I've restored all of the articles for you. I'd like to keep the page he created, but rather than have full walkthroughs, maybe just have a brief summary and a link to the main article. Let me know what you think about that. Tom Talk 09:06, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
'sup man, how are you?
I've seen your blog. So what, you gave up on GTA V and Online? D:
- So after playing GTA V and GTAO for a bit, what do you think about the game overall?
- I think I'm one lucky bastard for being able to log in GTAO with no problem :P
- If a game bears the name 'Marvel', it'll most likely suck. I still remember that little flop with that Marvel World or whatever game.
- RDWK still has some things to do; I was planning on making Personality sections for several characters, but due to V, I'm too busy here (although I did make those sections for three characters so far).
- Those fucking cheaters... I guess no more RDR MP until RD3... :'(
- Anyway, I'm doing fine. I'm rank 17 on GTAO (could've been higher if I had the time). I'm due to work in tuesday, which will help me earn enough money (around 350 sheckels) to buy Assassin's Creed IV. ^^
Hey, Jack. I bet u remember me, "old friend" well, can I just ask a small favor from you? It has nothing to do with RDR Wiki.