WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE. POST HERE IF YOU NEED HELP. SWEAR ALL YOU FUCKING WANT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT CIVIL.
Hi Leon. Yeah, it was a surprise to me too, and my dad, who's supported Leicester since 1967. I don't know what happened, we just "clicked" at the beginning of April. We'd picked up 19 points from 28 games up to that point, and then we picked up 22 from our last 9. It was nice to end the season well for a change, and the last game especially was a party atmosphere. Next season we need to be much more consistent though, and spread our results throughout the season, but this year will have given us a huge boost with experience. I hope Arsenal do well next season, as they're the team I admire the most of the "big four". Sam Talk 18:45, June 19, 2015 (UTC)
- "Squeaky bum time" is definitely the phrase I'd use too, but it's where you finish on the final day that counts. We just need to secure two important players now (Robert Huth and Esteban Cambiasso). With regards to the choice between Cech and Casillas, I know who I'd pick too: Cech any day of the week. He's still only 33 as well, so he's still in his prime. Sam Talk 18:51, June 19, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Add page about the Merryweather Helicopter Pilot and Boat Driver
Thank you for the information. I have posted an article on the page you directed me to.
Yeah, because it totally isn't the bug filled editor's fault, I'm sorry for not adding the correct licensing names, but half the time that option never showed when I tried it, what do you expect me to do when I cannot go back and change it.
Not sure why you're contacting Leon Davis, he ain't the one reverting your edits, it's me. No vehicle reaches these speeds on the speedometers in GTA V (XboxOne/PS4/PC), also, please watch your language and attitude when speaking to other users. I didn't swear and shout at you when I had to revert your false implements. 17:23, June 24, 2015 (UTC) (Reset indent)Sorry about this Leon. This user (above) seems to have confused me for you. He's edit warring and disputing without explanation, anymore reverting and foul language will probably require a block. Thank You. 17:29, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Monkeypolice you are a very rude person of deleting my hard work. Leon Davis, if you have a PC, download a real speedometer and try out Hakuchou and lift it up. I can prove you that it will go easily over 220 and in a super optimal road I have got over 300+ but this is really really hard when lifting. Please I beg, try that before doing anything to my account. And remember I think you both are from USA so remember I'm talking about KM/H not MP/H. Please try that speedometer script thing. And remember that the in game speedometer ( the physical) is not accurate and it stops when reaching the devices full speed. Jomlini (talk) 17:36, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Ok. So I confirmed to myself that I was not accidentally using any kind of tuning parts in it so I just got in the arena/hall street 160 mp/h. Do I have to post a video or something that you will believe me because you can't do it yourself? And after that I can post here that the Hakuchou is the most faster land vehicle in the whole game and it has the top speed of 160 mph. I can find the street name that you can yourself try in that street it is kinda optimal but not the best where I got 300 km/h and frankly I can't find the "300" road anymore. Jomlini (talk) 18:29, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Still not sure why you're telling Leon this, he isn't online and quite frankly isn't anything to do with this. 18:34, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Leon! So I think the time in there is somewhere about 18? So I think it is now your admin time? Ok, so there is the evidence of the hakuchou stuff, I think monkey hasn't seen them yet but I think this is enough "evidence" for you two (you can try this also by yourself if you have practiced) So I got 100% stock hakuchou go 160 mp/h by lifting in a bumpy road (it somehow makes the bike have a speed boost, like in double clutching, but it is totally legitimate) So thank god for Rockstar editor for this physical speedometer photo because Monkey was claiming that the "virtual" speedometer is totally different thing and somehow not legitimate though after a small research using rockstar editor free angle camera I have come to a conclusion that the speedometer is 100% synced to the "virtual" speed (by speedometer script). Here is the evidence:
So is this enough, or do I have to really shoot a video when I buy a Hakuchou and without clipping do the "record" with speedometer and virtual speedometer? And if you really want I can but it is just waste of time because why I would have spent 4 hours to make you believe a hoax?
Check also my user talk for more info.
- Only 4 yesses. Isn't it required to be at least 5 yesses for a successful pass? I reverted it anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. 14:48, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, you know Kyle P. Slater, the "unseen" character that you can call, well, after I called him, I found his picture/portrait, so you can use it for Kyle P. Slater's page, though I don't know how to rip the image. —Preceding unsigned comment added by CartmanCop (talk • contribs) 01:47, 30 June 2015 (UTC) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- Image already existed under the idiotic Gay Military page which I have deleted and added the image to the right page. smurfy (coms) 04:11, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
I'm sorry if I sound very rude, but the user did not only offend Andre, he did that to everyone in chat. In my (and Monk's too) opinion, 3 months block is too lenient, as he should be blocked forever. Though I'm not forcing you to block him for an unlimited period, I'm just asking to re-consider it. He clearly states that he will not be coming back, and he was annoying and rude in chat. See Andre's talk page, as I had uploaded a screenshot of the user throwing vulgarities in chat. Thanks, Leo, for reading this. MC (MyComputer) 19:57, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Marcus just showed you what happened, I was offline at the moment. AndreEagle17 21:57, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Leo, Dan resigned and now we should prepare for a bureaucratic position. I was talking to Jamal and he said he is ready to do it, as Doc and Sam aren't interested on the next position. AndreEagle17 20:34, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
I personally was actually going to say that I think Jamal is the most qualified user for the job. He has been here for 5 years, and has 15,000 edits and is generally a great, friendly user. I think if he makes a request he will get the job. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:14, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm definitely not applying and I know CJJr hasn't been that active lately, but he'd still be entitled to apply. As far as next tiers to step up, I agree 558 would be next in line for the vacant Admin role. As for new patrollers, MarcusCheeKJ would probably be 1st on my list to shoulder-tap to apply. smurfy (coms) 22:24, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
- The page is locked, I can't vote, could you unlock it for me? AndreEagle17 23:16, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Leo for giving me a helping hand! I'll contact you if I have any problems. Anyway, my staff pic would be this. MC (MyComputer) 00:29, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Singapore flagThere's this one . I tried to add it to the staff page earlier, but it wouldn't work. I can't rename it either, so my suggestion would be to re-upload it with a better name if nothing else works. Sam Talk 22:37, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I have no idea how to make FlagIcons. I've tried before, but I've never quite worked it out. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 23:00, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
New Patroller Rights
Andre says that the Moderator right allows him to rename pages, but he is forced to leave a redirect, which isn't really and issue. Shall we roll this out to the other Patrollers? LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:09, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I see where you're coming from. I'll remove the right from Andre now. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:26, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I think the redirect argument is a bit of a red herring... look at the move log and see how many we actually move without leaving redirects. I'd say it is well under 25%, closer to 10% (hard to get the data thanks to all the user rename spam in the log). For the odd occasion that a Patroller wants to move without leaving the redirect, asking an admin or above would still work OK in practice. The biggest issue I have is that it still doesn't give them rights to rename images (the most common area of need) so I tend to agree that it is a pretty pointless exercise given the volume of page renames required is well and truly manageable by us. smurfy (coms) 21:53, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
Damn, I'm shocked at that, he simply resigned because I said that the Sultan RS isn't present in GTA V. I honestly didn't expect that coming from him... Better we talk about that in chat. AndreEagle17 01:31, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
No Andre, it wasn't for the Sultan page.
Leo, Jamal was a bit fast for me, can you...
1) Unprotect my user page
2) Remove the hilite line.
Thanks. Smurfynz 01:35, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Leo, could you get in chat? AndreEagle17 00:58, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Wiki Leave
RE: Myth hunter
I think it's pretty clear by now that I have become too inactive as an administrator for this wiki. As a result, I feel that my position as administrator is too unfair for those who are looking to get promoted and see an inactive user in one of the spots. I am going to resign from my administator position. My inactivity is due to busyness in real life, and thus, I am unable to do things like playing video games anymore. I am going to change all the proper information on the Wiki's meta pages, but I was just telling you so that you could wrap up what I couldn't cover, such as my actual administator status. I might still edit on the wiki. But it was great knowing everyone. Carl Johnson Jr. (talk) 04:28, July 24, 2015 (UTC)