User: Jelle HooymayersEdit
I noticed that this guy has been blocked once before. To me hes obiously one who likes to vandalize, as this is what he did to the skylift page http://gta.wikia.com/index.php?title=Skylift&oldid=344633. Could you block him again? SgtByrd 22:58, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
This page looks diffrent than other mission pages is that signature suppose to be up there?
Sincearally Zamomblue222 15:21, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
My Post Keep On Getting deleted For No Dang Reason Edit
All I Post Is I Think Niko Bellic Should Be In This Game & I Think Niko Bellic Can Be A Good Friend To The New Protagonist & Get Deleted For No Reason. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Conker200 (talk • contribs)
if so can you put it on the wiki page Edit
- A release date for the game has not been stated yet, also it is highly unlikely. Dan the Man 1983 16:54, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
have you played all gta gamesEdit
have you played all gta games? 18:16, December 3, 2011 (UTC)Italianouomo
- No. I haven't played most of them actually. I've only played GTAVC, GTASA, and parts of GTAIII, GTALCS and GTAIV. Jeff (talk|stalk) 18:58, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
Unfortunately, it seems like our dear friend Daniel Sugden is back under the name Sugimarstermine, making the exact same changes that he was admonished and blocked for on his original account and his Big Sug account. Just sending a heads up - Winter Moon 00:47, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
Nonsense page found Edit
Talk page Edit
- I'm not. I was cleaning up the vandalism on it for you (or at least trying to), and there was nothing else on it. You redirected your talk page to your userpage, and that shouldn't be done if you're an active or semi-active contributor on a wiki. I suppose if you really want it redirected to your userpage you can do that though. Jeff (talk|stalk) 19:41, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Age policy Edit
I'm sorry if all this has kicked up fuss. I just thought it should be brought to the attention of the admins/b'crats that an underaged user was masquerading as an admin. Horseface 19:40, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Not a problem at all, kicking up a fuss was the right thing to do. It's the holiday season and none of the bureaucrats are as active as we should, any time you see something bad and no one seems to be around to deal with it, let us know. Jeff (talk|stalk) 19:42, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks. Horseface 19:44, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- No worries dude. Whilst on the subject, I think the age limit should be mentioned on the policy page here. Dan the Man 1983 05:30, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Cool, how old was he again? 12? Dan the Man 1983 03:57, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Renaming Sentinel Convertible and 8 PAR 3 169 yardsEdit
Mcjeff Some user created the Page Sentinel Convertible. Cionsidering we have no evidence that it is a sentinel could you please rename the page to Ubermacht Convertible? SgtByrd 11:14, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Renaming done. Dan the Man 1983 16:42, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
There is an individual by the name of Mask3d-Man who is inserting vandalism into random pages. Just a heads-up. Winter Moon 00:37, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
There is a user by the name of Xbox360Fan5 who has repeatedly added useless trivia to pages. When I removed it from the pages, he decided to leave an all caps threat on my talk page. I warned him that neither all caps nor threats are acceptable, so I wonder what you think would be good in this situation. Winter Moon 18:12, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up. He's a sockpuppet of User:Xbox360Fan4, who was blocked for being underage, but whom I also suspect was just a troll with tactics subtler than most. He's indeffed now. Jeff (talk|stalk) 00:50, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
None of the images were taken from Wikipedia. I used the Wikipedia\Wikimedia template, because there isn't a "This image was taken from a Wikia" template. Not the the template I used also "says" that the image could be also taken from a wikimedia project; this count wikia.
The images were taken from various gta wikis in different languages, mainly the Spanish wikia.
Hope that this will shed light. -- Ilan xd 16:48, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
Why did you delete the page on the "Unknown Lowrider" Edit
This is a Grand theft Auto wiki, this means it is a source for even the earliest information on any subject or object associated with the GTA universe. The page you deleted was a subject someone might have wanted to look up, despite how little information it contained. It could have been built up into a full sized article over time, You also have seemed to turn a blind eye to similar pages of timid information like:
So would it be such a sin to not delete these types of pages in the future?
Grayapple 16:49, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Help with userboxesEdit
In my profile I'm trying to add a userbox similar to yours but I don't know how to add images can you give me help?
Sincearally, --Zamomblue222 12:56, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Jeff, it's already December 24 where I'm at, I'm going to be inactive today and on December 25, but I would like to wish you and the rest of the staff an advance Merry Christmas. 涼宮ハルヒ(Suzumiya Haruhi) 17:17, December 23, 2011 (UTC)