Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Vinewood (Grand Theft Auto V) page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- Ilan xd (Talk) 03:36, November 8, 2012
Hey Sasquatch can you check out my questions & see if i did okay http://gta.wikia.com/User_blog:Rigby2000/Grand_Theft_Auto_5_Questions? Rigby2000 (talk) 18:12, November 23, 2012 (UTC)RigbyRigby2000 (talk) 18:12, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
sasquatch can you talk Dodo8 he being hateful to me about my questions & you say i can ask questions on my blog right & he gets mad at me for no reason? Rigby2000 (talk) 20:30, November 23, 2012 (UTC)RigbyRigby2000 (talk) 20:30, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
hey sasquatch you are so right & i will stand up to dodo8 & he is not my boss & if he cuss me out again & i will cuss him right back? Rigby2000 (talk) 05:05, November 24, 2012 (UTC)RigbyRigby2000 (talk) 05:05, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Help Me With Dodo8
Hey Sasquatch i can't take this anymore & i am giving up posting on here since Dodo8 threaten to? Ilan, the admin, about what you've done but i haven't done anything wrong have I. you need to do something about Dodo8 have him banned forever.
- PS I may come and help a bit with the GTA Myths Wiki, cleaning it up a little, checking grammar, overlooking, etc. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:48, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks, for the invitation, Sasquatch. I've already done some edits.
Catch you around, :)
Yeah, well I'm not really into myths, but I'll do what I can to contribute. Happy to help!
Hey there Sasquatch.
I'm semi-new here, and Im not getting any answers on my problems. I need to know navigation and how to navigate and follow my edits in a better way. Can you help? WM hasnt contacted me at all regarding my questions of help. Thanks for any solutions you can give me. UndeadMarston84 (talk) 07:29, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks. You're welcome, about the votes, I think you're a good editor and would be a good patroller.
Thanks guys for voting for me, I'll try and do my best at keeping the wiki clear of vandals and running smoothly. Its great to be part of the team! Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:47, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Congrats from Mikey here! Nice one. Welcome on-board.
- Sure! I'll make one ofr you and put it on the page. But... what image would you like to be used as your staff avatar? (must be a GTA-related) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:53, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
Is every thing good on the GTA Myths Wiki? Hope so.
I applied for admin here. Could you vote and comment?
I'll go to the GTA Myths wiki today, in the afternoon.
I've been promoted. Thank you for voting "Yes"!
I hope so!
I already voted. In fact, I voted even before I saw your message.
Good luck in you request!
- Voted and voted no. But that will be a yes if you apply again in a few months time. Messi1983 (talk) 17:52, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Try to consolidate your patroller skills, then. Good luck!
- Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 18:08, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Sasquatch, I like your page and you would be a nice patroller or admin, I saw your request in the GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion, I would answer yes, but please, answer yes to me to by patrollership, it would be a big pleasure, thanks a lot.
I am officially stating the following.
- Dodo8 and Sasquatch101 are banned from commenting on each other's edits or behavior, either directly or indirectly.
- Dodo8 and Sasquatch101 are banned from voting on each other's promotion requests
- Dodo8 and Sasquatch101 are banned from filing demotion requests against each other.
- I have warned Dodo and now I am warning you. If I see you two arguing again, I will be blocking you both for a period amount of time. Messi1983 (talk) 15:56, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hi and thanks!
I did not stick up for you. You may assume I "stuck" up for you, but I actually told an admin on you and Dodo in case the situation got out of control.
Three days, for violating the interaction ban yet again.
An interaction ban means that you are not to discuss or interact with Dodo8 in any way, shape or form, with the very specific exception of reporting current violations. What part of that are you not understanding? Jeff (talk|stalk) 03:41, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Next time you mention Dodo, I am blocking you for a long time or for good. I'm fed up of this grudge you two guys have. This is your last warning. Messi1983 (talk) 04:23, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
Don't whine to me about it. As for you two's; for me trying to "prevent" it, it broke my chances of being an admin due to my "incivilty". Do NOT mention about this conflict again. If you don't know what to do, go talk about it to an admin.
Alright, Sasquatch, I went through your entire interaction with Dodo8 and, I know you feel like I'm against you because I've blocked you twice now, but I completely sympathize with you. You were right about him being uncivil at first, you helped the newcomer, and you were the one who stayed cool up until a couple weeks ago. In fact, I noticed he was the one who started with the insults with the "I don't know why you were promoted to patroller" thing. The only thing you did wrong until a couple weeks ago was start responding to him instead of either ignoring it or reporting it to Messi, who'd already warned him about incivility.
But when it comes to long running disputes, the first step to resolving them is to get the people in it separated from each other, and that's why I had to block you. I don't know why it is you don't understand the interaction ban and keep breaking it, and I'd love to be able to change my vote on your request for demotion if you'd only show you understand what you did wrong and start actually following the interaction ban.
- Jeff, I understand what the ban means, and what it is. I ask that you give me another chance, and close the demotion request. I never intended it to get to this point. I feel deeply sorry for the what has gone on here, and would love nothing more than to continue being a patroller. Reading the time line you made makes me feel even more how I want to be apart of the GTA Wiki staff. I truely mean good. I have steped back and realized that I don't need to be involved in petty nonsense. I hope you can connect to what I'm conveying and close the request you authored. I'm sorry Sasquatch101 (talk) 04:08, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll lift the block early and I changed my vote to oppose, I'm going to leave the discussion open for the full 7 days though. Sasquatch, if you ever have any doubts about whether something counts as interacting with Dodo, it probably does count, but either way you can always ask me or Messi if you think it's important.
Sasquatch101 (talk) 04:06, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Thankyou for giving me a second chance. I will never interact w/ dodo. Ever. I also compleatly understand why you blocked me. The fighting just had to stop. Thanks Sasquatch101 (talk) 03:31, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Linking the Wikis
Yeah, that would be a good idea. I'll have to ask one of the bureaucrats first though.
Yeah, it's very complicated because if it isn't done in a certain way then it doesn't work. I asked Jeff to take a look at it and sort it out but, he hasn't got back to me on that.
Hey, man. I hope you don't mind, I made a spelling correction on your profile. I changed "Citys" to "Cities".
Just to help your profile be nice :)