Welcome to Smashbro8's talk page! Feel free to leave a message if you spot vandalism, unnecessary edits, edit wars, or just to talk. Please be polite. All vandal messages or messages from blocked users will be ignored. Please add headers and sign your messages with (~~~~).
lolol19:40, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
Inactive Staff Clearout
Just looking through staff members, and have noticed User:Bob.cutlass2 is still a patroller, even though his last contribute was in April 2014, and it wasn't even an article edit. Shouldn't he be demoted to non-staff? Or can you not be demoted from a patroller to non-staff? (talk) | (stalk) 22:08, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- also, User:Haruhi_Suzumiya 's last edit was in 2012! (talk) | (stalk) 22:12, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey man, you said: "Inactive patrollers can't be demoted at all. It's against the policy." but does it apply even if their last edit was three years ago? (talk/stalk/blog) 13:51, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Exactly, thats what i thought, surely, they don't deserve a staff membership if they don't contribute for extreme aunual times? It's not like they're going to return. (talk) | (stalk) 13:53, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Jamal, remember when we were talking about animals in GTA V compared to other games? Yeah, in GTA V, any animal, including a Rottweiler can kill the player with a single bite, today I noticed that in Red Dead Redemption this is much different, there's a hunting challenge (which I didn't want to do, but I had to in order to complete the game 100%) where you have to kill two Cougars using a Knife and collect their pelts, in Red Dead, they need two or three attacks to kill the player and there's a greater chance to survive and fight them back, the most powerful animals in this game are the Bears, they kill the player with two attacks, but they're slow, to kill them, you'll need 6 shots with a Semi-auto shotgun or two shots with a Buffalo Rifle (now think about that, the 8th challenge demands the player to kill a Bear using a Knife) (talk/stalk/blog) 17:15, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, Red Dead has a larger variety of animals and the chances of surviving is greater, one thing I found useless in GTA V was that Hunting minigame, poaching is more likely, you get nothing from killing innocent animals, in Red Dead you get a powerful rifle (which kills a Bear with a single shot in the head) and a healing thing in the case you are attacked by wolves and cougars, I don't like hunting in general, but I can't deny it when it's necessary, I need just a bit more hunting to complete the game 100%, when I complete this game, I will stop killing animals for good, killing gangsters is much better. (talk/stalk/blog) 01:42, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
- You know what? I found a game which is better than GTA V and this game is called Red Dead Redemption xD I still like GTA V, but Red Dead got my favoritism, but hey, you're talking about Far Cry 3, is this game fun like Red Dead? I mean, it's a FPS open world game, you can still play after the storyline completition, can't you? (talk/stalk/blog) 01:49, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I will first clear Red Dead 100%, then Watch Dogs 100%, then i'll see what game I can buy. (talk/stalk/blog) 02:25, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
Talk page screen
I got this idea from Rain xD he had an even more incredible screen with various images and links, so I decided building my own, but if you want me to build a screen, I can do it for you, what do you want in it? Any song? Any png picture or gif? (talk/stalk/blog) 03:00, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, I can add a slideshow with all the pictures you want, I'd like to know what font, color and border you'd like to have in the screen, i'll do it tomorrow (or today, in the case of american timeline) (talk/stalk/blog) 03:09, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks! Mister Hansen also appreciate your compliment. By the way, thanks for the cleanup in the The World's a Stooge page. I normally ask Sam to do the cleanup in the pages that I edit. This Chinatown Wars mission pages really need to be updated, I'm currently playing the game in my phone, so I edit the pages as I progress in the campaign. I should be done with all the missions in a couple of weeks. DLVIIIL Talk 05:13, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
I agree completely that some cases are really ridiculous, the Dune Buggy was probably the most ridiculous one, I still ask myself why Rockstar didn't name it as "Bandito", the Dumper/Dump is another one that you mention, but the VTOL Jet, i'll let it like it is right now, but in this case... Ha, i'm sure it's a Hydra, i'll pay a beer to everyone if it isn't xD (talk/stalk/blog) 14:50, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, pure ignorance, as I said to Sam, I always call the Dump as "Dumper", the same goes to the Dune Buggy, I never, ever call it as "Dune Buggy", I recuse, for me it's entirely a Bandito, same goes to the Hydra, whether this new plane is called Hydra or not, I refuse not to call it a Hydra. (talk/stalk/blog) 19:31, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Bull's eye bro, both renditions of the normal Turismo looks great, i'd like if there was the GTA IV Turismo and a Turismo classic (or Turismo F4) in GTA V, the Turismo R is very cool, but I don't nearly like it as I did to the previous versions, it looks too much modern, the GTA IV is more like a sports car and it would probably be cheap (about 300,000 dollars), some cars really needed to be back. (talk/stalk/blog) 23:44, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
Keep an eye out. This user posted a leaked image of the new Kuruma set to be featured in the Heists Update. He then set up a second account and posted the same image. He has been banned on both accounts. We don't need another sockpuppet. The guy uses random numbers and letters for his titles and the image appears to be in the same image it is outside the La Mesa LSC. If the image appears again before March 10, ban the uploader immediately. Leo68 (talk) 07:25, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
- I've already warned him, and I've reverted the edits he made to your page Jamal, but I get the feeling he won't pay much attention. SJWalker (talk) 19:40, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
There's currently no way to do that, why did you make your character a woman in the first place, you're a man for god sakes! LOL, you should play with me when you get your Xbox Live Gold back, what console are you on? (talk) | (stalk) 21:26, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
when you're on GTA Online, i think in the pause menu there is an option for characters, somewhere there should be "create new character", this will make a new character (duh), and when you next sign in to GTA Online, you will automatically be signed into that character. You can switch between characters at anytime by going to the characters menu. I don't know for sure how you make a new character, but i can picture it! I've done it before, so there is a way. (talk) | (stalk) 21:49, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Pleeeaaasseee make it a man this time! We're men, we are a bit different to women, in many ways, lol, and i think it's much more likely you will not get killed for being a woman in GTA Online, XD (talk) | (stalk) 21:52, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Hey SmashBro, I found this image http://gta.wikia.com/File:Algonquin_only.png
It is named "Algonquin only". But as the image policy says the name should be related to image. So I think the image should be renamed to "Algonquin map" . Can you rename it?Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 15:23, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Man, you have played NFS Carbon!!????
Man, I love that game! It's probably my second favorite NFS game, just before NFS Most Wanted, I remember back there, when NFS was the best racing game series ever, no joke, I felt some nostalgia when you mentioned NFS, I remember my nice cars, the Shelby GT500, the Lambo Murcielago, the Lambo LP640, the Carrera GT, the DB9, the BMW M3 aaaaand.... The sweetest car i've ever had: THE FORD MUSTANG! Ooooh good times, playing with friends, racing like a boss :') I miss these games! (talk/stalk/blog) 02:01, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Yup, the Corvette is still a beast, I loved it as much as the Coquette, I bought NFS Hot Pursuit for PS3 but it's not as fun as Carbon, I have played NFS The Run, but it looks gross, the graphics look like those from Minecraft and the driving is as bad, if not worse than Watch Dogs, the storyline also doesn't make sense, The Run is a shit, not much else to say xD NFS Underground 2 is also a nostalgic game. (talk/stalk/blog) 02:07, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
I also played Gran Turismo 5, but I got tired of it, it's very realistic, but it's not very fun and it's sometimes too difficult, some races in GT5 are very long, the game itself is good but challenging. (talk/stalk/blog) 02:22, March 5, 2015 (UTC) I wasn't joking about the long races, there's a 24-hour race in GT5, not 24 hours in-game, but in real time.
About the Military Patriot, I'm not sure that it will be present in the Heists Update (probably not), but if it doesn't appear in the Heists update, it will appear in the next update, many other cars were found in the game files, like what happened in the High Life update, where they found the cars from the I'm not a Hipster update, also, as I saw a picture of the military Patriot, I have seen a picture of the Dubsta 6x6 before the High Life Update, so that's it, the military Patriot WILL appear, but not in the Heists update. (talk/stalk/blog) 14:22, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with you, the Hind heli is cool, but NO HELICOPTER will ever be better than the Hunter, as I said previously, the Hunter may have an insanely expensive price in GTA Online, I wouldn't care, I would sell all my cars just to buy the Hunter xD it's my favorite armed vehicle of all games. (talk/stalk/blog) 14:15, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't lose hope for this, one day they will bring the Hunter back :P and who knows, they may bring back the APC too, they all look good, I'm sure that the Hydra will kick ass, I knew by leaking info that the Hydra can be bought in GTA Online, it's not exclusive for the Heists, so it's already good news. (talk/stalk/blog) 17:18, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, sorry to bother you, i just added this video , not realising it is breaking the media policy, could you remove it, as i have marked it for speedy deletion. Thanks :) (talk) | (stalk) 16:44, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
I'm so angry and upset to see that the Heists vehicles are only available for GTA Online -_- and some of them can only be bought after completing a Heist. Fuck... I didn't like this. (talk/stalk/blog) 14:15, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I think if enough people complain Rockstar may relent and add them to story mode. I tell you what though, if the Casco isn't in the PC release of GTA V I'll be pretty pissed off, that looks like a great car. SJWalker (talk) 15:42, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
As I mentioned to Andre, go to Rockstar's website home page, look for Mouthoff at the bottom of the page and leave your complains there. It's the least that we can do if we want to see this vehicles in single player. DLVIIIL Talk 15:49, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I have done what 558 said, I know i'm not the only one what wants these vehicles for single player, I won't take a break till I can ride the Hydra. Also, speaking of the Hydra, I remember the hours playing just to get enough money to buy a Stinger GT and The Liberator in GTA Online, i'm gonna sell my Turismo R, Rhapsody and some other worthless vehicles just to buy my precious Hydra... (talk/stalk/blog) 16:15, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
Yes you should have xD I love the Zombie, but this is purely optional to them, the military Patriot will come in the next update... I gonna sell nine vehicles to buy the Hydra, I hope it's worth. (talk/stalk/blog) 16:29, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- There are many others xD this is optional to Rockstar, but they could also bring the Flash, Club, Elegy (Skyline R34), Combine Harvester, Yosemite, Moonbeam, Clover, Tampa, PMP 600, Freeway and many many many others... (talk/stalk/blog) 16:38, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Hell yes, how could I forget the Savanna? I like it too, before the festive surprise I wanted the Slamvan back and they did bring back :) now, all of them should be back too, if I can add another vehicle, I should say the Revenant, you may not know this bike, but if you look at it, you know that they should bring back too, maybe in a biker DLC, the Super DD also needed to be brought back, I like it over the normal Diamond, with the gold paintjob, it would be perfect. (talk/stalk/blog) 17:00, March 10, 2015 (UTC) Oh, speaking of gold, what about a golden APC?
I'm New Here
Hello. I'm new to this wiki. I'll be willing to help out if you or another staff member or user needs any help. I'm not applying for a staff member position. My name is Nathan, and this wiki is cool. TWDFan630 (talk) 17:29, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
I've had (and won) this argument before. The only "similar vehicle in another game" trivia we should allow is for other Rockstar games. The minute you allow "there was also a vehicle based on real life X in game Y", you have to allow all of those references to be added. How many games can you think of that have a Toyota HiLux Technical in them? I can think of 4 or 5 just off the top of my head. smurfy (coms) 20:35, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Let's park this discussion for a week or so while we deal with the Heists update content and we'll start a wider discussion with the community on whether we should allow it. OK? smurfy (coms) 21:11, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
Sean pointed out the only differences between both the Rebel and the Insurgent, I noticed that it's roughly the same thing between both Insurgents and both Buzzards, so I agree with him, we shoud list the Technical as a variant of the Rebel, not a separete vehicle. Also, your point about the Guardian is similar to how the Roosevelt shares similarities with the Whiskey Ghost from Scarface, as far as I know, GTA V and Scarface are the only games to feature Al Capone's limo. (talk/stalk/blog) 20:56, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, Sean and Monk pointed it out and I agreed with them, i'm going to college right now, you should talk to them. (talk/stalk/blog) 21:08, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
Testing new section after font/heading corruption cleaned
Sorry, I forgot to come back to that. Yeah, I agree the GTAV category can be removed, I don't know that we need separated categories for the DLC Vehicles though. I think most of the image captions have been updated. smurfy (coms) 20:44, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
Heists vehicles' insanely high price
Yes, I was like "c'mon, what the fuck?", I'm still surprised at the Lectro's high price, it's more expensive than a Zentorno, a Turismo R, GODDAMN PLANES, but why this price? Just because it has a boost button??? Also, the Technical is just a Rebel with a gun, this is madness... If all these vehicles have weapons, why didn't they enable the JB 700's shotguns? It would make sense! I definitely didn't download the update and I will only download it if they add all vehicles to the single player mode. (talk/stalk/blog) 14:20, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Gang modified value - Yeah, it's my normal "100K an hour" Online practice, jump in my "seed" Tornado, do one circuit of bus graveyard to Forum Drive and back and pick up a Tornado or Peyote, sell it for 12 grand and start some jobs... got a nice shock when I got 40K+ and repeated it an hour later. smurfy (coms) 20:18, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
Rename and Heists
A new wave of renames for you! Here, here and here. Also, whats your take on the whole heists update?I know that you are dissapointed about the lack of vehicles in single player, but did you got to play or see any of the heists? DLVIIIL Talk 16:08, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
- If you are having trouble making money in single player, just follow the GTA Series stock market guide in the Bawsaq.com page. I did that and got 2.1 billion dollars with each character, hell, I bought the golf club, the three cinemas and the Z-Type all as Michael, and I still have 1.9 billion to spend with him. Money is not an issue in single player. DLVIIIL Talk 16:34, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
Delete his images
They have no relevance whatsoever. 16:26, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
Well, the Hydra and the Hind are the only vehicles that you can control their guns, the driver can't shoot from an Insurgent, the Technical and the Valkyrie, but they're still very nice :p (talk/stalk/blog) 20:51, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, yes, as WildBrick says: "This is blasphemy", having the Kuruma and the Slamvan only for GTA Online is pure blasphemy, as these made history in single player modes, mainly the Kuruma, which was the first car ever to be driven in the 3D Universe! It's really a blasphemy to be available only in GTA Online, it's like if a F-22 was only availabe for the Russian army. (talk/stalk/blog) 13:55, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Exactly, I understand that the Stinger GT is such a worthy car that should be exclusive in some way, I own one in GTA Online because it looks very nice, however, the Annihilator is much weaker and useless compared to its previous TBoGT rendition, also, I never took my hands on the Khamelion, as it's a multiplayer exclusive and I don't wanna pay to play GTA Online, all the other vehicles should be available on single player, I hope Rockstar listen to us. (talk/stalk/blog) 16:10, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
you you be kind enough to please explain me about the image license and image policy —Preceding unsigned comment added by Soham Dharmadhikari (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
I think First Mission (GTA SA) should be renamed to " In the Beginning (GTA SA)" because after the opening cutscene, if the player collects enough money to buy a safehouse and saves the game, the game will be saved as "In The Beginning" . We have done the same thing with GTA Vice City, then why should we not do it to GTA SA. Can you rename it?Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 08:23, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
Far Cry 3
- Hell yes it is, i'm just beginning to play the game, but I already liked it, it shares some elements with Red Dead Redemption, such as skinning animals and collecting some leafs, I already want to play Far Cry 4 when I finish Far Cry 3 :) (talk/stalk/blog) 18:53, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
Is it possible to just run away from the Bear? In Red Dead Redemption it is, they are slow, they don't tend to catch the player very easily, but if the player is on foot, the Bear have a good chance to kill him, but Bears are overall slow and though. (talk/stalk/blog) 19:15, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Wow, animals aren't as friendly as in GTA V xD one of the first animals I have seen were Monkeys at Dennis' village, though they're friendly. In Far Cry 4 there are even more cool animals, there are Rhinos, Bees, Demon fish, ELEPHANTS :D it should be very nice, I don't even know why I didn't play Far Cry before. (talk/stalk/blog) 19:28, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
RE:New Vehicles For Purchase
- Nemesis (SSASA)
- Gresley (SSASA)
- Landstalker (SSASA)
- Surge (SSASA)
- Schafter (SSASA)
- Jackal (SSASA)
- Oracle (SSASA)
- Seminole (SSASA)
- Rumpo (SSASA)
- Mesa (Warstock)
- Prison Bus (Warstock)
- Nemesis ($12,000 SSASA)
- Gresley ($29,000 SSASA)
- Landstalker ($58,000 SSASA)
- Surge ($38,000 SSASA)
- Schafter ($65,000 SSASA)
- Jackal ($60,000 SSASA)
- Oracle XS (1st generation) ($82,000 SSASA)
- Seminole ($30,000 SSASA)
- Rumpo ($13,000 SSASA)
- Merryweather Mesa ($87,000 Warstock)
- Prison Bus ($550,000 Warstock)
Yes, it's been a long since someone does something like this just to talk to me :) you know, she was mad because I liked her cousin and I was at the time giving more attention to her cousin than to her xD but after some drama, I had to stop talking to her cousin until she (the cousin) talks to me again, but Spideravicling (the friend) knew me for over 8 months now, she's a good girl, but she lives so far from me, I live in Rio and she lives northeast (though she is gonna live south next month) (talk/stalk/blog) 17:34, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, I have gone without intentions, my internet just fell down. (talk/stalk/blog) 21:02, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
- They first appeared in GTA III and have been present in every game since then (as far as I now) (talk/stalk/blog) 19:52, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
Those kinds of users usually come to a wiki, vandalize as many pages as possible, ignore warnings and do it until they're blocked. I banned him because I've met his sort before. No point in warning those users. Leo68 (talk) 22:35, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
I have tried a couple of times but never managed to find anything usable. Can never find more than 2 together. I actually think this one should be the main image on the page. smurfy (coms) 21:08, March 19, 2015 (UTC)
IRL and Far Cry 3
Hey Jamal, my internet just got jammed, so i'm briefly getting here to say some things, I may come back sunday, but i'm not sure.
Anyway, you know what car I have driven in real life? The Huntley Sport, man, you should drive one... I have never driven a faster SUV, the Range Rover Sport is just GORGEOUS to drive, it handles very smoothly and it's much more agile than it appears to be, that's the best car I have driven yet. You already love the car, when you manage to drive one, you will feel very good!
About Far Cry, I was shocked to see the giant monster with a red mask and more shocked to know that I had to kill it, but I completed the mission, so I just started another mission, when Jason gets in a heli and threats one of Vaas' henchmen to take the heli off, when someone shot the heli with an RPG and Jason woke up very weak, I just saw Vaas and I said: "Holy shit, no..." and he said "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - I swear to you that I thought Jason was dead and the game was over, but it wasn't over thankfully! Finally, I killed Vaas, this game is really awesome man! :D (talk/stalk/blog) 22:55, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- "Called by players" doesn't qualify it for a unique page. Re-named by the developer does. smurfy (coms) 02:06, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
Vehicle infobox images
I agree, I got a bit of time on the PS4 in the last couple of days and only bothered to grab some for the ones I wasn't happy with the existing PS3/X360 versions (Enduro, Savage) along with grabbing proper interiors (instead of watermarked video screengrabs). Depending on how my PC copes (I can't afford the video card upgrade I know I need at the moment) my plan is to see how much better images will be from PC rather than trying to do a wholesale change to PS4 versions of the images.
- OK, I'm starting to get slightly pissed off here.
- I have only replaced 2 vehicle images for infoboxes with shots from the enhanced version - The Enduro and the Savage, both of which replaced poor original shots. I also uploaded one of the Hydra which I put in the gallery because I didn't think it was better then the infobox "low res" version. I haven't noticed anyone else trying to replace images.
- I have also uploaded PS3 snapmatics of others:
- Some of which are worse than Wildbrick's (poor lighting & angles on my blue Guardian which was only quickly taken and uploaded when I realised the first one uploaded on release night was user-modified) It was subsequently replaced by his black one (which I still think is a poorly composed shot but is much better than my blue one).
- Some of which are better than Wildbricks' (i.e Kuruma - look at detail visible on the drivers door on the armoured shot compared to his black one), he replaced with his as PNGs and I replaced back with mine when I was reminded to upload them as PNGs, that's the closest I've seen to any "battle" over which images are "better".
- They are just updated with progressively better shots as a matter of course as people unlock them, which is 100% normal everyday activity which will continue. If I take a better shot of anything (old version or enhanced) I will replace the poorer shot. Period. smurfy (coms) 00:16, March 31, 2015 (UTC)
- That's not venting AT you, that was intended to be venting TO you, sorry if you thought otherwise.
- Nah, the blue Guardian shots suffer from direct overhead lighting and a bit of fish-eye lense distortion in the corner closest to camera. It's so big it's hard to pose it in that location without getting that perspective distortion. smurfy (coms) 00:33, March 31, 2015 (UTC)
WTF! Hey man, just droppin' by to tell you - what the hell happened to the wikia layout? It's all so white it hurts my damn eyes! Jeansowaty 16:08, March 28, 2015 (UTC)Jeansowaty
- You're right, I won't forget these days when I, you, Sam, Monk, Doc, Tom, Morts, Jim and Myth Hunter (If I forgot someone, please say) were talking a lot about GTA and many other things :p as Doc said, Smurfynz should be also with us in the chat, but he doesn't seem to be the chat kind of guy. (talk/stalk/blog) 20:47, March 30, 2015 (UTC)
Hell yes, I'd love to ride a Harley xD it's my dream to have an Electra Glide Classic and ride around the country with my friends!
But hey, I never thought I would say that but I think i'm liking The Last of Us series as much as GTA, it's the fourth time i'm completing the game already! (talk/stalk/blog) 03:04, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- There are, I practiced riding my cousin's motorcycle a few times, also, a college mate borrowed his motorcycle to me once and I have a friend who had a semi-automatic bike (without clutch) (not to mention that I also rid a Scooter xD) (talk/stalk/blog) 03:12, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
That's something i'm totally aware of, I know how dangerous it is, my cousin had a motorcycle accident 8 years ago and he lost his left vision a broke many bone in his face (he is okay and clean today though), but I am encouraged to ride around the country with a Harley. (talk/stalk/blog) 03:33, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I think you mean "In Rio-São Paulo highway" :p those are very dangerous and FULL OF 18-WHEELERS, in Brazil, I don't know why but some people praise these giant trucks, whereas I find many of them very stupid, I think motorcycles and rail vehicles should be the most used transport in this country, I really hate giant trucks and buses here, they're more annoying than Taxis. (talk/stalk/blog) 03:48, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry man, I fell asleep, but as I was saying, the taxis are less used here and there are too many bad-quality buses in Rio and São Paulo, they all lack air-conditioner, comfortable seats and space, there are more buses than citizens, which makes the traffic very long... About the big trucks, I understand that they bring food, clothes, fuel and more necessary stuff, however, some of them carry unnecessary stuff like cheap Soda and dump (yes, they transport too much dump in 18-wheelers), so, with that heavy traffic, I praise the railways, I love subway trains, transport trains, trams and trains in general, they only make the traffic easier, they don't pollute and they take more than enough people to their destination, they're the best transport ever made by a human, I wish there was more trains in Rio... (talk/stalk/blog) 13:42, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
This is Jorge from Wikia. I'm reaching out to you a few other admins about a potential promotion opportunity I wanted to run by you and your GTA community. To help spotlight your community and celebrate the release of GTA V on PC, we are considering partnering with Nvidia to host an expert blog post about how to mod your PC to get the most out of GTA V's fancy new graphics. Our hope is that we could get your permission to promote the blog using a mainpage and article page promotion module. We would put it up ourselves and take it down after a few week or a month (how long its promoted is negotiable). Is this something you think is possible? Let me know when you can by leaving me a message on my talk page!
- That's bad :s however, I know how it feels, it happened to me sometimes for several reasons, but yeah, there is more time to do it and it won't be the last time for you both to go out, so it's not very bad :p when it happened to me, some times it was better not to happen (for some bad reasons), but some other times I wish it happened, well, but I can't control the power of fate (or the date's mind whatsover xD)... Next time, it will be better than yestarday, you'll see :) (talk/stalk/blog) 13:38, April 12, 2015 (UTC)
- That sucks, man :/ I have been in similar situations, it's like Sam's situation with that girl, but at least you got a new haircut, cool clothes and more money on your pocket :p the thing is, girls are completely unpredictible, as I told Sam, I will only trust a girl and vice versa, when I marry her, 'cause if there is no trust, there's no reason to marry, I mean, I know that there's someone, somewhere that wonders if I am real and if I gonna show up on her life, there are 7 billions of people in the world, it's impossible that no one fits with each other, if that wasn't the girl, then some day you'll find the right one, I also felt that this girl was a bit "too friendly" to talk to you like that (with extreme excitement), so don't worry about that. (talk/stalk/blog) 02:06, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
Hey. I added an image, but it didn't name according to what i named it, could you rename it? It's for personal use:
Talk page pictures
You have to insert each picture like this:
Your desired picture here
Check out the source code of my template and you'll see how it's done :p
Hey Jamal (:
Please come! I will talk with you and you say that i can message you when i want xD
I was about to talk to you right now! xD I was expecting you to get on the chat today, I was planning to create a group on WhatsApp (if you have the app) for everyone here to talk anytime, send pictures, audios and even videos, but for now only Mortsnarg has the app. (talk/stalk/blog) 01:18, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Wow!!! I never saw anyone having so much in common with you! xD now I can say that maybe she fits perfectly with you! The only thing remaining is to know if she also loves the Saints Row series xD (talk/stalk/blog) 14:26, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
Let me just point out a few things:
- "Factual information": So. Mentioning that a location is featured in Online while the Online map is the exact same as the V one is pretty much as important as stating that the sky is blue.
- "It's not about what YOU think is unnecessary, but what the community thinks is unnecessary." Hmm.
- You said "the community". Weren't you saying "yourself"? The edit was already undone once by Monk. Because you think it's factual doesn't mean it is.
- "Not to run you off, but keep that in mind.". Yeah sure. Try to be welcoming by threatening to block someone because he hasn't got the same opinion as somebody else.
19:55, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
- That's not what I understood from your message.
Either way, while I admit I went overboard on that one, I just wanted to point out that on the second revert Alex claimed he refused to bring the debate to the talk page because it was "stupid". Not to put the blame on him specifically, but I would've started the debate on the talk page on the second revert, but instead I left an edit summary suggesting to bring that up. 20:14, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
This guy needs a block since he continues to violate the Image Policy after you told him not to do so.
Also I recommend keeping an eye on this guy. Seems to have vandalized two other wikis recently.
Yes, I uploaded all my online garages - titles start with Smurfy's Garage because many are user-modified so should not be used on vehicle/article pages. I had them on my profile page but took them off last week until I can decide how I want to display them. smurfy (coms) 22:49, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Happy birthday again. ;p AndreEagle17 14:53, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
Congrats shithead :D
Have a nice day, and may the bitches be on your side.
MitchMaljers - "5 years ago a virus escaped and everyone died" 07:22, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
- You're welcome, Smashbro. Hope you did have a good birthday :) MC (MyComputer) 13:10, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Are you going on later? I'm starting one in a minute.
I just noticed you undid one of his edits, i'd just like to preemptively alert you, he was permanently banned from the chat on CoD wiki for trolling on multiple occasions, as well as recieving many blocks (so many that he is also permanently blocked from aforementioned wiki, you may want to take a look around his talk page if you are questioning this). I know there is generally a thing about giving people a chance, but this may be on to bypass that on. 02:41, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. For now, I want to create one for animals and one for voice actors, though is still a problem what things these need:
- For animals, the ones I got are: Name, Type, Appearances, Areas and Controllable? (for GTAV Enhanced edition).
- For voice actors, probably it should be the full name, general info and the in-game character/s who represents (i.e. Steven Ogg and Trevor Philips in this case).
- 2D vehicles are still missing an infobox, though I'm still thinking about using an original infobox or the current one for all vehicles.
TheAlLieDGeneralsTalk 07:07, June 14, 2015 (UTC) Hello, thank you for accepting me for the wiki. I will gonna look forward to help you out in editing. Thank you. TheAlLieDGeneralsTalk 07:07, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
You should add the image this way: [[File:Driv3r-logo.png|188px|center]]. AndreEagle17 15:46, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
Makes a request on the promotion page and I think it is very likely that you will be voted into the empty bureaucrat position that was today left by Dan. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:15, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Go for it, I think you'll be pretty much unopposed (unless Carl J Jr is interested). smurfy (coms) 21:24, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Let's open a fucking bottle of champagne!!! AndreEagle17 01:40, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Congrats on being a b'crat. You deserve it. *clap* XD. Dispatch Data Files 12:51, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Congratulations on your promotion! :D http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57068703.jpg
- 18:56, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, Jamal, congratulations on becoming a Bureaucrat! I'm sure you'll do excellent! Anyways, I made your name into lime green although I notice you'll have to change the color of your signature yourself. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 13:51, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Smash. Just passing here to give you my congratulations on becoming a bureaucrat. Sorry for not leaving my vote for you, but when I first tried the page was locked and after that, I completily forgot about the voting. My vote for you is yes of course. Anyway, congratulations again and good luck. DLVIII Talk 15:12, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Congratulations on your promotion! Sorry i couldnt congratulate earlier as i was not online when your request was closed(i was preparing for a test). I know will be a great Bcrat. Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 18:52, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Permission to edit your profile
http://gta.wikia.com/User:Game_Walkthroughs this guy has vandalised the Grand Theft Auto V page.
Hey, I just uploaded lime-green versions of your signature files to match your role. A bit late :) . Smurfynz 22:55, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
CJ, Jr. Resigned?
It seems that CJ, Jr. resigned as well. Huh, such a shame, we already lost Smurfynz. :(
You have 2 admin vacancies, and 2 applicants, is there any need for an election now? Niether Andre nor Wildbrick had any negative votes, although there were a couple of neutrals. I'd say there was justification to just appoint them both. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 05:53, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with Sean. 2 admin positions for two admin applicants. It's just the right match... MC (MyComputer) 05:56, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
- As I explained to Monk, I tried to follow the same pattern of colors as this navbox. In the navbox, missions that feature only Trevor and Franklin as protagonists are marked with a yellow color, in my table, both the missions Grass Roots - Trevor and Grass Roots - Franklin are unlocked after Three's Company. One mission features Trevor and the other features Franklin, therefore, that section is colored yellow. The same thing applies to the purple color. Purple in the navbox, marks the missions with Michael and Trevor only, so, the sections that apply to Grass Roots - Michael and Gras Roots - Trevor are all purple. And the columns Image and Characters are both white because they apply to all three protagonists, just like the missions marked as white in the navbox. Get it? DLVIII Talk 15:59, July 28, 2015 (UTC)