Hey Tom, I made a new archive for you, I hope you're okay with it that I did for you, if you don't like it, I'll put it back the way it was and delete that archive okay! Cloudkit01 (talk) 01:34, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Inappropriate username + vandal
Hi Tom. This user has been warned more than one time to change his username, he ignored the messages and continued to edit. Can you block him please? Thanks. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 06:27, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, just after posting the message above, I saw this user vandalizing the page Z Games. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 06:33, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Tom. The request about how we will find the next admin on the Community Notice Board has been there for almost a month now. You said that we need Dan and Jeff to say what they think but they haven't said anything on it yet. What should we do? Also, the whole CNB is starting to get out-dated now by old requests that are still open. It needs cleaning up. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk | Edits) 12:48, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I'm not trying to sound impatient or annoying but you still haven't replied to my message despite you were online. I'm just asking for your opinion/what you think about it.
- 2003 Schedule Planner in game
- Date converters
- Hints in game.
In the game, inside Bobcat Security building, there is a 2003 Schedule Planner next to the door where you keep hostages. There are christmas decorations all over the place. If GTA V takes place in August/September/October 2013, then the Prologue takes place in December 2003, exactly 9 years and 8/9/10 months. Also, Michael or Trevor say "almost 10 years ago" when they talk about the heist.
More info here
What confuses me is that the grave says 1968-2004 so I don't know but there is more evidence of 2003 than 2004 so I decided to add it. I'll try to ask on Mouthoff if they know anything about it."
- True. Another member also pointed out that the planner is also in a few places in LS so it's kinda hard to get everything solid.
- I've sent a Mouthoff the other day, asking about the year in which the Prologue is set but I still haven't got a reply. How long does it take for R* to reply? It's my first time sending message to them so I don't know.
two users just vandalized few pages Tom. I think Deepakgangahar is a sock of Deepak Raj, I wish Patrollers like me has a ability to use a block tool to use when new and old socks and vandals users are doing their stupid and idiotic ways cause they think the rules and policies here are "lame", "uptight" and strict", anyway, block those vandal users, thanks man. Cloudkit01 (talk) 21:28, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Tom. A User just created a page called Pink Slips, a race type that has been leaked through an audio file. I was just wondering, do we still have the rule about no leaked info on the wiki that we had before GTA V was released because if we do then I'll go ahead and delete it. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk | Edits) 17:55, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
I did not actually know that Tommy did not fight in Vietnam. He was just locked up when it was still going on. I am sorry about that, I will do my research next time.
RE: Floyd is dead.
Yeah, I checked it. My mistake.
Hi man! I have already seen that you've selected the Postal Van page to delection so I want to know your opinion about the Newsvan: it's a Rumpo ad is called Rumpo in GTA V so I think the GTA V version has to be removed from the page. Ain't it?
I may be being oversensitive here, but two users--SokratesGTA and Sekrot8l--both spent a chunk of last night deleting large chunks of existing articles. I'm not sure if this counts as vandalism, but in several instances, information was added that frankly seems inaccurate; Sokrates, for example, included in the Galileo Observatory article that there is an achievement for simply going to the Observatory. I think what really stands out is that both users started accounts on the same day and both have names similar to each other. Not sure if this is worth your time, but I thought I'd at least bring it up.Mandan14 (talk) 11:43, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
Mandan14 is right, and they're not two users, it's just one troll that keeps creating new accounts and vandalising pages. He's also ChoppyDog and many others I forgot. I'm sure about this because he mainly deletes info and pictures that I've added, since for some weird reason, he's obsessed with me. He has done that with the Vinewood Boulevard, Sightings, Davis Mega Mall, You Tool, La Puerta... pages, and others. He has also flooded my talk page with nonsense. Isn't it possible to ban an IP address? Because if you just ban an account he will just keep creating new ones and the problem won't be solved. Thanks for your time.DocVinewood (talk) 14:16, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I've blocked six of his accounts now. Sadly there isn't a way to completely block an IP address. The best way to deal with trolls is to just spot them, revert their edits, block them, and ignore them. If we react they're more likely to stay and continue to vandalise. If you spot anymore of his accounts then let me know so I can block it. Tom Talk 15:01, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
Can you rename this page too?
I need you to please rename Vinewood Hills (GTA V) to just "Vinewood Hills", since there are no other page titles that are named "Vinewood Hills". Thanks! Carl Johnson Jr. (talk) 00:26, December 4, 2013 (UTC)
Due to the fact that there is a lot of traffic on the wiki, i decided to "move" the thing about Tonya here so you can keep up with it more easily.
- Which mission does she say that in? If you're going to add it to the article it would be best if you provided the source of the info. Tom Talk 19:07, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I went and talked to her as Trevor, same as i did as Michael. She tried the same hooker thing, but this time she mentioned that she's only doing this to provide money for her and her "husband". Blueexx (talk) 21:12, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright then, feel free to add it. Unless she says anything contrary to this during the side missions. Tom Talk 22:14, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- No, I mean do I add it as a status and change all mentions of JB to husband instead of boyfriend or do I just state that she says he's her husband in a trivia? Blueexx (talk) 10:06, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Well? Blueexx (talk) 12:43, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- If she calls him her husband and never calls him her boyfriend then change it. Tom Talk 17:28, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Delete the Piper Perabo page
Hey Tom, the voice actor for Margot is Sarah Clements, not Piper Perabo. I don't know who created that page but the user that who create the Piper Perabo page is trying to make us look stupid, I hate that and I'm not a idiot for every false things, find the user who made that page, give him/her a warning about that and delete the page, thanks! Cloudkit01 (talk) 14:45, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, you keep changing one of the edits i have made on the page "Father/son" may i ask why?
Can you make a new page?
I think that we should make the GTA IV section of the Little Italy page into a new page, called "Little Italy, Algonquin". We did that for Francis International Airport and Chinatown, so it makes sense. Carl Johnson Jr. (talk) 04:48, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
sry man i promise you i will not script the color of a vehicle only its unique but please block me no more