I added some screenshots to the 'Bait' mission article for GTA III. I was using the visual mode for this editing process, and appear to have caused a formatting error in the "video walkthroughs" section of the article. I attempted to repair the formatting problem, but failed as I am not sure how to format these tables properly. Sorry about the mistake; I will try to use source mode to help avoid making unintentional changes that cause problems like this. 1985 DMC 10:34, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Tom is there still riots in England? I mean i was reading newspaper and they say these riots have something to do with "videogames" and that of course means GTA so should we put some information about it to this page: http://gta.wikia.com/Controversy
And then other thing... I would like to be patroller in this wiki, and yeah i know i am new here but it would be nice becourse i really hate klan members. Tommy Vercetti 11:54, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Tom, I upload a photo of an artwok, and he look similer to Phil Bell. Do you think that this is Phil:-- Ilan xd 14:30, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
This guy doesn't know when to quit! We need to tell this to the Wikia -- Ilan xd 11:07, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually there is, he could be globally blocked. Dan the Man 1983 12:35, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but anymore this wiki is just drama, drama, drama. :) I wish people could just be respectful when coming here. Is that too much to ask for? I'm starting to think so... -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 15:19, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
Then again, there's alot of users that act uncivil in talk pages, alot of users like to make sockpuppets when blocked and there was that one creep on the chat. That's about it. Everyday there's something new. It just gets exhausting over time. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 15:48, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, that goofball. I try to make jokes and stuff so I'm not on here with a pole up my butt everytime I come on. :) But, sometimes I do, I just get sick of these people. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 16:05, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Gah, why didn't you guys tell me about this guy? I haven't been editing this wiki much (busy on another one) and didn't notice, otherwise I'd have taken care of this mess already. I'll ask for a rangeblock on Volunteer Spam Task Force wiki. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 16:37, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Tom, someone named Sulfur blocked Mike, the new editor that KKK insulted him. Can you unblock him and tell me why he blocked someone that didn't done anything? -- Ilan xd 19:05, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
OMG Part two
Well, it looks like Jeff took care of our friend. Volunteer Spam Task Force said that he's now totally blocked. I was looking at his edits and then, I saw this. My jaw hit the floor! He sure isn't the brightest bulb in the package. :) I'm just glad he's gone permanently. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 20:20, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
But wait! There's more! There's a twist! Okay, so it turnes out that Gangbanger aka Mike was the behind all the KKK users. :O He created all the accounts! He also staged that fight with Ku Klux Klan 666 (I guess so we wouldn't figure out it was him all along). He's an evil genius! That way, he wasn't blocked as Gangbanger, just as the KKK accounts. Since he wasn't blocked as Gangbanger, he could make more accounts. Seriously, that was brilliant! :O -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 21:31, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
His first name is Ray. Not Rodislav. He is never called Rodislav in the game. Honestly, what's the problem? If you have an official source that says his first name is Rodislav, by all means provide it. Thanks. SyphonFilter1987 12:26, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I see you archived your talk page. Trying to compete with me, huh? :) I archived mine, too. P.S. thanks for sticking up for me and the staff members. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 14:10, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
The Next GTA Wiki Poll?
Who is the Best Protaganist?
Luis Fernando Lopez
He is not welcome here anymore for making two other accounts while blocked. Dan the Man 1983 22:47, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Did nothing but cause trouble, will you tell in a few moments, bit busy at moment mate. Dan the Man 1983 22:51, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Firstly, he was warned by Jeff for incivlity. He was then blocked by me for 3 days for calling a user a daft prick in an edit summary. He then made another account, where on the user page he decided to trash me for blocking him, that account was blocked by Jeff, and his original block was extended to two weeks. After him making a second sockpuppet account, I decided enough was enough with him, and blocked him permnantly. Dan the Man 1983 02:11, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks... but there is another one, how I use Pay 'n' Spray? I park there, but nothing happens. I'm still a noob... :P
HI, Tom. I was just perusing the wikia and I saw that at the bottom of Jim Fitzgerald's mission appearances section is "gang wars." Does that really count as a mission? Also, on Brucie's page it says "exotic Exports" and "Brucie's races." As these are side missions should these go at the bottom, stay where they are, or not be there at all. I'll change it to whatever you think is right. Cheers, Leafsfanatic22 03:45, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
I was noticing how User:Ilan xd asked you to unblock User:Gangbanger 654 who turned out to have been one of the KKKvandal's socks. Also he called Gangbanger654 "Mike", even though I checked both Gangbanger's contributions and talk page history and no one else ever called him Mike. I'm not necessarily accusing Ilan of anything but you've got to admit it's more than a little bit of a weird coincidence. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 02:24, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't have a source from Rockstar stating his name is Rodislav but everywhere states that it is, I'm not really sure but I thought we were just going along with that, and if you have suspicions about Ilan then you can always check it with Wikia. Tom Talk 12:02, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Um... I think I started a war. Ever since I told SyphonFilter1987 to stop taking Rodislav out of Ray's page, it now seems like everyone's debating what they think his name is. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 15:14, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I think you should write something about it on the noticeboard so we can have a vote and finally decide what his name is. Tom Talk 15:19, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Tom. I want to say that I'm not that Gangbanger shit. First, I didn't knew who is Sulfur. Second, I didn't knew that he was the one behide these KKK users and third, I know that his name is Mike, because he wrote it on his Wiki profile. -- Ilan xd 15:54, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Edits War (again)
And there is another edit war, now about Bulgarin's nationality. -- Ilan xd 09:22, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
McJeff think that he is not Russian -- Ilan xd 11:33, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
I still think that he is a Russian. This is not the first time when the LCPD Database was wrong. -- Ilan xd 11:38, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Yeh, but first, he has a heavy Russian accent (because his actor), he speak some Russian in the game, everyone call him a Russian in the game (unlike Niko, who most of people call him a "Russian" or "Polish"), and all of his gang members uses "Russian Mafia" models. Man, these last days are realy crazy. -- Ilan xd 11:55, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Ray Bulgarin issue
You sent a message to Rockstar. Did they confirm that Bulgarin's first name is Rodislav? or just Ray? Please inform me Uchiha.Sasuke.B 18:12, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Okay thanks. Uchiha.Sasuke.B 19:47, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Dear me, I despair sometimes, I really do. Dan the Man 1983 16:04, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- He is a knuckle dragging ignoramus. Dan the Man 1983 16:13, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You was his ally? That is a new one. Dan the Man 1983 16:21, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hello. Im looking for a helicopter that can carry 6(1 pilot 4 passengers 1 Gunner) on San Andreas for PlayStation 2. Can you help with a mod or cheat code?
Preferably Military dark in color Fast Agile maybe Bullet proof or explosion proof if you can. Needed for gang war. Getting in and out Fast on land required. No lights if possible.
Or helicopter or plane that can carry a dune buggy or small car. Before !6 February
I hope you can help me.
From onegoodeye .)
- I logged on and for the first time I got a pop up saying 'bout the website with a yellow triangle and a '!' inside of it, is it my computer or have you recieved it before? MariaJaydHickment 15:35, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Why have I come up in red? When everyone else has blue? And my page won't save the other Wikia's I'm on, like Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, EastEnders, I'm not too good with computers as you can see ;) MariaJaydHickment 15:42, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- You're my helper okay? I feel thick, I saw on your profile this, how can I get one like that and change the colours on mine? MariaJaydHickment 15:55, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I'm Tom from Leeds, England and I've been an active user on Wikia since August 2010.
You may see me on various wiki's fixing grammar and reverting vandalism, if you need anything feel free to ask me on my talk page.
You were the first one I found online so you are really, ha, well who else has got one who can explain? MariaJaydHickmentTalk 16:18, 31 August 2011
How could I apply to be staff? MariaJaydHickmentTalk 16:59, 31 August, 2011 (UTC)
I was watching
(had it on in the background to be honest) Eggheads on BBC2 and one of the question was about the song "D.I.V.O.R.C.E." by Billy Connelley, I was wondering would the mission D.I.V.O.R.C.E. had got it's name from that song as it was released round about the time Vice City Stories was set?MariaJaydHickment 18:32, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
The guy chose his wiki, how can it be that he is still an admin here?(His Wikia profile say that he is Admin) -- Ilan xd 19:16, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hey tom, i was wondering if i have any chance of being promoted to patroller? i think ive been doing quite good lately. tell me what u think plz
ฬ๏ภ๔єгฬคŦŦlє 19:22, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
NOT BAD NOW ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Mj17297 00:38, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
What the hell happened to him? P.S. Sorry I haven't been around very much, I've been busy; I just got a new job, have been working out schedules and it's been a big mess. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 01:15, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
"Another administrator thinks that the way to deal with vandals is to plead with them to be nicer pleasepleaseplease (as opposed to blocking them), and that there's nothing wrong with trivia lists longer than the articles themselves." I think he's talking about me. -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 01:42, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- You do not have any right to edit my userpage. As an administrator you should also know that you can contact me on any talk page on any wiki if you have an issue with anything I wrote.
- While he was still an administrator WikisEditor specifically requested that I apply as a sysop on GTAWiki because of the professional, airtight job I (along with Dan) did running Bully Wiki.
- Copyright law is non-negotiable. "It isn't hurting anything" is a nonsense incorrect argument. Images without a usage rationale are always "hurting something" just by being posted because they are illegal according to law in the real world. Your claim that "it isn't hurting anything" and that "other wikis do it" is something called an argumentum ad populm logical fallacy. In plainer words, your argument is wrong and everyone who agrees with it is wrong and a vote won't change that.
The only other thing I'll mention is that after Haruhi Suzumiya pointed out that I was deleting images and not repairing pages with broken image links I started cleaning up after myself, renaming images and adding templates, only deleting inappropriate or useless images. Which, of course, you know, so please don't make inaccurate claims to make me look bad. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 04:40, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry you feel like I was saying you never did anything on this wiki, Tom, because I wasn't. That was never my intention and I apologize if that's what you took my comment to mean. I know you cleaned up the accumulated vandalism, played diplomat with the other GTAWiki over the plagiarism. I think you're too soft on copyright laws just like I think Bunnyjoke is too nice to vandals, but I respect you and don't want us to end up disliking each other again. I just hope you can understand why I'm frustrated with this wiki at the moment. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 13:40, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Now why does that not suprise me? I was bit suspicious on that myself, but thought nothing of it yesterday. Dan the Man 1983 15:54, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Bunny called Dan a liar and made wild accusations about his motives in criticizing him. It may not be the worst thing anyone's ever said to anyone, but it's a serious breach of our civility policy. It was also a short block, only one day long. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 14:33, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
By the way, that guy NssJ who you blocked as a sockpuppet of Gtacrzy, posted to my talk page on Bully Wiki begging me to help and unblock him. Thought you should see this. . What did he do to make you think he's a Gtacrzy sockpuppet anyway? McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 14:39, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Tom, we haven't talk in a while but ummm....
Is it true about Joe!
I checked the mafia wiki and I checked joe and i was so damn surprised!
oh and talk to ya later
im gonna check
ok its the ending in his page.
I'm sorry Tom, but I just don't feel comfortable editing here anymore. I was trying to tell you that on chat. I cannot take the drama and the insults anymore. It used to be fun, but now all it is is a hassle dealing with other users. I'm so argry and sick of what's been going on lately and that block was the last straw. I feel like Jeff's now just out to get me and I don't want to deal with that. I will still be around but don't want to edit, anymore. I don't think anything's gonna change my mind. I just don't see the point of editing here if I'm not comfortable. I hope you can understand why I'm doing this. I'm sorry. Goodbye. Respectfully, -Bunny J. Dying to talk to me? 19:47, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
That you feel this way, but I know how drama takes all the fun out of editing. As far as I'm concerned if you decide to change your mind you can have your bureaucrat rights back as soon as you want them, you just have to ask me. I'm sure Dan would agree with that too. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 23:07, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry you feel that way mate, it is good editing with you, and it is good to work with you on other wikis such as LA Noire wiki. If you want your rights back, just ask and they'll be granted. Dan the Man 1983 23:13, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I hope that you will returne soon friend. You is one of the best editors that I know. This shock heat me realy hard :(
Good bye. -- Ilan xd 16:56, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
He is blocked forever :) Dan the Man 1983 13:39, September 4, 2011 (UTC)