Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Talk:Grand Theft Auto V page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. Ilan xd (talk) 17:11, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
I don't care what 452 did to you on the Saints Row Wiki, you don't write something ill regarding the wiki or its users on your user page, in this case - asking to avoid going to the SRWiki. This is considered an uncivil as well as an insult to the other wiki.
452 is a little harsher in times than your typical admin, but he does a great job in keeping the SRWiki clean. Don't speak ill on other users if you don't know them.
What instance of maliciousness do you claim?
-09:32, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Um, the nature of the edit was reversal of an edit which was previously reverted by a series of other users; as such it was an edit that was made in the best interests of the wikia (by extension, a Good Faith edit.) In regards to my edit explaination, it was expressing an opinion in regards to your conduct. The content of the edit was perfectly legitimate, and the edit explanation itself was not harassment in any way, shape or form. No one in their right mind would take action based on your argument.
- With regards,
- 10:21, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Thats misreading the intention of the policy, and hey, go ahead and do it. But given you were locked in an edit war with administrators over that edit, this supports my stance.
- But go on, do as you please,
- 10:36, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Go to "My Preferences", then to "My Info"; a section about the signature will appear, and there you go (you can bold text, italic text, etc). I don't know know how to make a signature like Leo, so you better ask him. Help:Signature is also a very helpful page. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 20:04, September 12, 2013 (UTC)