Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the File:225243 422204981195243 128110380 n.jpg page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- Ilan xd (Talk) 23:59, February 22, 2013
Hello Thomas, and welcome to the Wiki!
When you want to create a page, click the "Contribute", which appears on the upper right of (alomst) every page in the Wiki. It will show you several options, click "Add a Page", and then you can also name the article you want to create. After you did all these actions, start editing! -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 17:31, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to the Wiki, Thomas. You're the first "newbie" on the wiki who actually adds quality articles without major mistakes. Keep it on, and maybe, you'll be promoted to patroller soon!
I remember Ilan told me you need at least 200, so you're OK. You can apply. You should ask an admin first, though.
The size of the images doesn't matter. In case is too large you can resize it by using the template. There is the size section and you can add 300px for example. About the patrollership, I will apply for admin so I can make space for you but I'm not sure. Last time (3 weeks ago) half of the staff said I needed to be civil. I think you can apply anyway. You can apply here in the active requests section.
You might have seen that i had an unsuccesfull request because of my fight with 2 newbies. I understand my mistake now, and anyway it wouldn't be the case, you're a pro! And don't take my help as a bribe to vote yes on my next request, I did help you because you deserve it. About Mikey and Ilan, I'll talk to them.
Oh, so you speak Portuguese? Mikey and Istalo do too! I speak Romanian (which is a Latin language) and English, dad said he wants me to speak German (I also want), I understand Spanish (80%) and can correlate some words, I learn French at school but the teacher is too bad and I don't understand anything, I partially understand Portuguese (50-60%) and Italian (60-70%).
Oh, and I also play Football at school, but the boys who play better don't pass me the ball, so I'm pretty bad at it. But I'm good at penalties.
Que bom, não há muitos aqui na wiki que falem português[ :( ] : eu, de Portugal e o Istalo e tu, do Brasil.
Ok, vou ver a tua "candidatura".
RE RE patroller
I have to say, you are remarkable! You almost have as many edits as me and you haven't even been active a month. I'd just like to say I feel proud to know you will be on the staff with me and the others. Well done and keep up the good work! VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 19:05, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks my friend
It's no big deal my friend. You just deserved a yes because just like Vaultboy said you are a remarkable user and you have many edits that are done with great quality. Ray boccino (talk) 20:35, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Olá, bem-vindo à secção dos utilizadores com direitos especiais, o Staff da Wikia (Wikia Staff) !
Como patrulha, vais ter de estar atento aos vândalos e ao que os outros utilizadores fazem. Como administrador, posso te dizer que se precisares de ajuda, com mudanças nas páginas, utilizadores mal-regrados, proteção de imagens e/ou páginas ou simplesmente uma opiião, podes pedir.
Sabes, fazes me lembrar de mim, no início. Quando entrei na wiki costumava estar sempre a editar nas páginas...
Vá, boa sorte na patrulha!
Se precisares de ajuda, já sabes...
No problem, you deserve it.
Hey dude! Congratulations on becoming a Patroller! You really deserve it as you've worked so hard for it! It'll be great to have you on the team and I look forward to working with you!
Parabéns pela sua promoção à patrulheiro, se você quiser a placa ao lado do seu nome fale com o Ilan, e também fale com ele sobre sua imagem na página do staff. istalo (Fale comigo) 22:27, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
Para teres a placa, tens de pedir ao Ilan, acho eu.
Para aquilo da imagem no Staff, também é com o Ilan.
- The image should be GTA-related. Most of the us use artworks as our Avatars (I'm using Johnny, Mikey has Malc, etc.) The wiki has plenty of images, so just pick up what you like. For the staff page, click here. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 19:44, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
can you tell me how I would like to be a patroller
Hi Tom. First of all, let me congratulate you on passing me in edits and almost reaching 1000. Nice job! Secondly, the Userbox is called Template:Userbox:GTA Advance. This one is if you think it's the best game. If you want, I will make you one say that you like it but you don't think it's best. Give me your thoughts!
Hey Tom! Congrats on getting 1000 edits in exactly a month. Started on 22nd February, 1000th edit on 22nd March! Good job! Also, I requested admin status so please leave a vote!
Don't worry, the page "Jive Drive" has not been erased, it just a little "glitch/bug" on Wikia which may "blank" certain pages in front of the reader, but coming across the page again, or entering the page's history, and the page will return to its original appearance. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 17:19, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
GTA Advance Userbox
Hi Tommy. I made you the GTA Advance Userbox you requested. If you want it to say something else, then just tell me and I will sort it out. The Userbox is Template:Userbox:GTA Advance 2.
First thing first, you have to remain civil; don't call him and idiot and ignore everything he says. Secondly, all of his edits have been reverted, so this little fight with him is done, for now. As for "keeping him out the Wiki", kinda impossible, as he can just come back with a new account on a different computer, unless you want to call a cyber police force to hunt him down -- I'm joking. But seriously, anytime he would come back, just ignore what he says and revert his edits. Then report him to either me, Mikey, Vaulty or any other admin and he's blocked. -- `ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:10, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
Isto é um bocado mais sério:
Há uns anos atrás, havia um vandâlo aqui na GTA Wiki, que vandalizava páginas, não me lembro bem por quê, acho que teve uma discussão com um dos administradores, ou uma coisa assim, e começou a fazer porcaria aqui e desde que isso aconteceu que aparece cá, volta e meia com novas contas, só para vandalizar. E depois criou a GTA 5 Wiki, onde retirou toda a informação que tinhamios cá sobre o GTA V para levar lá para a Wiki dele.
Ele só faz treta...nós bloqueamos as inúmeras contas dele, mas ele aparece sempre e como o Ilan disse, não podemos mantê-lo fora da Wiki para sempre...
Mas nós temos de estar sempre atentos.
Obrigado por tentares ajudar, Tomás, a tua ajuda é muito apreciada. :)
Até à próxima vez,
Temos feito a mesma coisa: banir as contas dele e esperar ela próxima conta dele...
Sim, acho que a GTA V Wiki ainda existe, eu falei com a Wikia por e-mail para apagarem-na, mas não o fizeram.
Aqui tens o endereço: http://gtav.wikia.com/wiki/GTA_V_Wiki.
E Tomás, a esta gente o vandalismo é normal, corre-lhes nas veias. O que temos de fazer é tentar calcular de que tempo a que tempo e que eles aparecem e prestar muita atenção às mudanças nas páginas.
Ok Tommy, I've changed the Userbox so it says it's the worst game. Once again, the Userbox is Template:Userbox:GTA Advance 2.
Haha, thanks Tommy. Hope you like the Userbox! :D
If you see a vandal like the one from the other day, what you do is you report him to all the bureaucrats and administrators. The more people who can block you report to, the sooner it's likely to be cleaned up. Other than that, don't try to talk to the vandal, don't let the vandal see you get angry, don't do anything that would involve paying any attention to him aside from reporting him. And if he reverts the reports, don't worry about that - we'll still see the "you have new messages" message and see what's going on. I don't usually link to Wikipedia, but in the case of this particular guy I think their rule WP:DENY is the best one to follow. Jeff (talk|stalk) 00:54, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Thomas. Would you mind to vote on my req?
Good that you like the Userbox. The reason I reverted it is because when you wrote it, you made it say about them being useable twice, meaning it didn't make sense. VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 14:05, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
GTA San Andreas Website
Hi Tom, I was just wondering, what's the name of the website you're getting all the quotes from?
Report at duty
Thomas! There is something that I been wanting to talk with you
Remember that User:Jayncj guu when he messed up on May 10? I know it was a while ago but do not brust at users like that, new ones especially. This is his first contribution on this wiki. The newbies are going to mess ip and we just need to help them. For future reference, if a user(s) mess up on a page, do not assume he is a vandal or Joshualeverburg1. Just greet yourself to the newbie (which you have) and ask him if he/she/it needs help. I presume that when he saw your message, he's not coming back. If ypu help out abunch a newbies, they will actually rely on you and will learn from you.
Check It Out
Hey I hope all is well. There currently is a very close vote at the GTA Wiki:Community Noticeboard and it would be fantastic if you could cast your vote before the one week limit is up. You may be the deciding vote. Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:59, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
As minhas condolências pela morte na tua familia.
Hey man, there's no need to thank me, I'm just helping out fellow editors while listening to Swedish House Mafia :) ~ I'm going to be doing TLAD & IV in a couple of minutes.. 'or so'... Instulent (talk) 11:26, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
Report at Duty
Check the Community Noticeboard in less than an hour. I have a perfect "game plan" about the Welcome New Users template.
Hey, Tom. Isn't there a category titled Businesses? Why do we need one that says "All Businesses"? They sound aestically similar.
- Yeah, I suppose so. :) No point in replacing the category now.
- School ended last week. Also, I believe we should let the admins decide who will be promoted.Dodo8 Talk
- I forgot to mention that it's 9.38 out of 10. My worst was French (7). At English (10), Painting (10), Religion (10, free grades mostly), History (10), Politics (10), Music (10, free grades mostly), Romanian (8.50), Maths (9.50), Chemistry (9), Physics (9.50), Sports (10), Geography (8), Behaviour (10), Technologies (10), Biology (7.50), IT (10). That's pretty much it!Dodo8 Talk
Well, I've found a website which does street view (like real life) on all of the streets of Liberty City and it's very good quailty :) You should check it out. Linky Instulent (talk) 10:49, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
Boa, vamos a isso, Tomás!
- "Create" will appear next to the categor's name. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:04, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hold ye horses!
Just an FYI
- We have a live and let live policy regarding British and American English spelling, hence why I brought it up. It is not such a big deal, but it looks like tedious edits when people change such a thing. Messi1983 (talk) 18:37, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, thank you for the message. But I just bought the safehouse after driving along the San Fierro Highway because from Lure. I just wanted to let players know that unique vehicles could be stolen away and never be seen again but I get your point. And again, thanks for the message.
Well, thank you, good man.
Thanks for the reply and should check out the edit I made for The Classics 104.1.
Sim, é isso mesmo. Aprendes depressa, Tomás.
Gostaste da vossa vitória, contra a Espanha?
Ainda bem que abateram a Espanha, eles já estavam muito convencidos...e as manifs?
É, vocês estão a começar a desenvolver-se, mas com a corrupção, a fome, a pobreza e o crime nas favelas, vai ser difícil continuar esse desenvolvimento.
Eu quero você!
But tom i m just giving real information which the cars is based on man
But Instu is rude he keep think i m just trying to betray the wiki
Tom please understand me. I have problems in comunication and please ask instu to pity me thanks.
Delt with him, well, through a message on his talk page.
Oh, and in California, massive heat waves and even a monsoon is going to hit my town next week. It'll be a 125 degrees starting this Thursday and hopefully cools down a little when the monsoon hits.
- Where I live, the land is about 950+ feet below sea level, plus the Southern California region is mostly desert and agricultural land. The heat can be a good thing because we have a river that boarders California and Arizona, which is the common relaxation point and more swimming and etc. At your city of St. Vith where it rains and it never hot, you're lucky you live there. My region; the A.C.s in houses is a frequent thing to keep your house cool!
- Honestly, I'm used to the heat. While most people complain about the heat, I kind of actually don't mind it. Your weather, on the other hand, like you said, beautiful rain and breeze. I'm jealous!:P. It's really rare that Blythe get cool weather, even in the Winter season; it's cold at night but in the day, hot like summer!
- SoCal and Arizona are the best warm places to live. If you are planning to move to a warmer place, it might take you a while to adapt the humidity on the place where you live. I mean, you say that cold and rain blows and you want to move to the warmer regions, but after you get used to the cold and rain and then you move to somewhere warm and fuzzy (i.e. the Sahara Desert [lol]), it'll take you about a few months to adapt.
- Mr. T., That's Me! (talk) 23:57, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
Can I ask why you just arbitrarily removed the information I recently added to the Haitians page? The info was certainly relevant trivia, plenty of other articles on here mention Vice City's numerous connections with Miami Vice. I put the information in the trivia section where it belongs. Unless you can come up with a good reason it shouldn't be there, I shall put it back.--Leigh Burne (talk) 11:18, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't remember deleting/replacing anything on the page at all. If I did it was completely by accident.--Leigh Burne (talk) 12:50, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
Sim, querem dizer a mesma coisa, mas eu vou te explicar porque é que não é melhor juntar tudo:
A categoria "Locations", refere-se a lugares, nos jogos. Por outro lado, "Places" refere-se a sítios em cidades; vê os exemplos, Tomás:
Percebeste? É só por causa disso, e porque daria muito trabalho e seria muito confuso juntar os sítios nos jogos e os sítios nas cidades.
Eu tenho andado a preencher essa categoria, quando posso.
Hey Thomas, I have just read all the comments on WM's demotion and I just think what you did took some real balls. I'm glad to see that everyone on this wiki is not intimidated by the b'crats and will stand up to them and their condesending ways. You and I aren't afraid to give our opinion, even if the admins or b'crats don't like it. I'd also like to thank you for believing that my block was "injustice". I now consider you a friend and if you need help or anything, I'll be happy to return the favor. Boomer8 (talk) 05:53, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I do indeed have a bit of experience with GTA 1. But I'm not sure I'd be much use on missions as I tend to fail them and haven't seen much of the later segments of the missions (Well, the missions in the last few levels anyway).
If I can remember anything from them, then sure I could put it down.
Isso já me aconteceu, nos meus dias de novato aqui na Wiki. Tinha acabado de deixar uma mensagem na página de conversa de outro utilizador, e não aparecia nada, depois...mas isso é momentâneo.
Sobre o Manual, vou vê-lo agora.
Bom trabalho, Tomás. :)
Hi, i'm not a Belgian but Chinese but i live in Belgium, is there something wrong?--Yong feng (talk) 19:55, July 22, 2013 (UTC) I live in Arendonk, it close to "Nederland" and "Oud-Turnhout", we are the best "frituur" in Arendonk, i'm not so good in English.--Yong feng (talk) 20:04, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, i like someone to be as my friend or assistance on this wiki, because i din't have any friends or assistance on GTA wiki, while it only the case of Half-Life Wiki and Counter-Strike Wiki, also because my english is not so good, they will help to fix these grammar, and while this is not always in GTA Wiki as these poor grammar may be deleted or reveted because the pepole is too lazy to improve, would you like to be as my friend? Don't worry if you say "no", i won't be agressive toward to you unlike most users.--Yong feng (talk) 20:38, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
Tom, please don't add gang categories for the GTA SA gangs. Since it is still rumored (or confirmed, I dunno) that the gangs will return to the new HD Universe, I wan't to wait before I'll see how to add them. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 13:29, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. I already did categories for The Angels of Death and The Commission. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 13:35, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- They are still allied for something - you can't say they are enemies. I prefer using the term 'rivals', for example on territory. The idea they are working together for something stops me for calling them enemies. Don't forget you may see them, supposedly allied, gangs fighting each other, due to AI problems. The GFS and the Aztecas are/were allies, even if it was for a short time. Even if they have a friendly relationship, they still rival on territory and influance. But the fuck I know, eh? ;) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 13:55, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, that is what I mean (I think); gameplay-wise, they are enemies, story-wise - they are allies. Period. AI is not perfect in GTA4, either; sometimes Jamaicans dudes will attack if you piss them off. In TLAD, Uptown Riders will pull guns into your ass if you'll ruin their Arm Wrestling game (Even though the two gangs are allied). Who knows, maybe GTA5 will show better AI allies and enemies. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:06, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, Rockstar really moved out from the highly aggressive AI when they made GTA4. It still released games with hostile AI gangs after GTA4, like Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. The PS2/Xbox1 hardware was more forgiving at the time, so such things as AI problems were less noticeable and Rockstar was able to make mad AI enemies. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:20, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- In Max Payne 3 (a non-sandbox TPS) you fight against the Commando Sombra (some angry dudes who kidnap blonde women - my joke), the Cracha Preto (a military-style gang), AUP (another military-style gang), the DeMarco crime family and the UFE (a corrupted police unit). As for the Leones, I first want to revamp their page - it looks so messy and stub-y - before making a category. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 14:34, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Dude, you're talking to a guy who faced the release of Max Payne 3 while being the sole admin on the wiki. Of course I know what gonna happen when GTA5 will be released. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 17:51, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Já a vi.
Vou votar agora.
E o Papa aí, hã? Vocês estão todos contentes, né?
Haha, pensei que vocês fossem todos amigos?...
Ah. E agora é Messi contra Neymar...ou não, porque estão os dois na mesma equipa (Barcelona)?
Talvez...tenho de ir agora, o meu computador já está a começar a aquecer demais.
Até amanha! :)
Hey Thomas, would you mind add five new pages of side missions like "Playground on the Point", "Hyman Memorial O.D.T.", "Playground on the Park", "Haiti Hover Race" & "Playground on the Docks" (PS2), I would like that, thanks! ;)
I prefer Faustin over Russian gangsters as each Bratva has the smae/similar character models. As for the Leones - ONLY I SHALL MAKE DIS CATEGOY COS I ZEID SO! :P Joking, joking. I prefer doing myself. I'm not sure If I'll create this category before or after revamping the page, but I'm planning on doing so soon (like I did with the Faustin Bratva, how does it look?) :) -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 18:46, July 24, 2013 (UTC)
Why did you revert my edits they were all correct and i wasnt trolling the current page is in a mess I was cleaning it up can you please revert my edits back the way they were thank you.
Delete my image
Just a note
added my post
Cargobob Article Vandal
Somebody has recently edited the Cargobob page to replace the entire page with a message demanding to the admins to add a certain picture back. His name is Mico09. RAGREF (Not a mod.) (Feeling lonely?) 00:42, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
Please explain me what was wrong. Possible picture in the middle of article was unnecessary, but seems to me that my image in the infobox is better.
Hahaha, thanks. I saw this page was in bad shape, so I decided to throw it a bone. We still need an image, though. Anyway, I also renamed it to simply "Slimball". -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 18:48, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Heh nice skin for III you have there. I was trying to re-create a Tommy Vercetti skin myself, but failed miserabely :P Jeansowaty 09:02, August 2, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
Check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGsrBE6ivEU&feature=player_embedded
Já corrigi o nome da página.
Viste que eu te mandei uma mensagem no Facbook no outro dia?
OK. Quando puder vou lá. :)
Why has the Skinhead page being merged with the AoD? They are completely different gangs ._. Jeansowaty 10:16, August 3, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
- They weren't using the same ped models as the AoD, and they could rarely have a knife. But oh well, nothing happened much. Jeansowaty 10:59, August 3, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty
No, that was a little mistake I did (by accident; it was meant for 'Random characters') But yes, I'm planning to move them. Someday, not now, though. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 11:20, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hello from Germany/Hallo aus Deutschland
- Ich komme aus dem deutschen GTA Wiki, da habe ich auch viele Bearbeitungen. Nebenbei baue ich grad zwei selbst gegründete Wikis auf und bin in einem Wiki Administrator. Bist du denn auch in deutschen Wikis aktiv? Mike alias the Checker (talk) 05:49, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey. I was looking through random pages as usual and I happened to notice a photo on the Huntington Street LTA that i think should be on the Hove Beach LTA page. The photo is of the stain glass window that appears in Hove Beach LTA and i think it was put on Huntington Streets LTA's by accident. Because I started out as an editor just yesterday I have no idea about removing/adding photos. I was just notifying you incase you haven't noticed it and wanted to move the photo to the correct page. Thanks Stac19 (talk) 21:19, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Bloquiei-o (NerdySwagg) há bocado, por ter desrespeitado o aviso do Jeff.
Vê o diff.
- Ok, sempre terei que deixar um olho aberto nesse tipo de usuarios. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 11:32, August 5, 2013 (UTC)