NOTICE: I'm on hiatus for a month due to my God forsaken Internet connection being out. I will visit here only on personnel-related tasks. In the meantime, visit here to message other staff if you need help.
THIS IS TONY'S TALK PAGE. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT AHOLD OF ME, LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY TALK PAGE TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE, TALK ABOUT A SUBJECT, IF YOU SPOTTED VANDALISM, OR WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT. LOVE YOU. BYE!!!
!!!!WARNING!!!!-----THERE ARE TWO RULES ON MY TALK PAGE.
- SIGN YOUR MESSAGES WITH 4 TILDES (~~~~) OR THE SIGNATURE BUTTON ON THE PAGE EDIT TOOLBAR. IF YOU DON'T SIGN YOUR MESSAGES, I CANNOT REPLY TO YOU.
- IF YOU VANDALISE MY PAGE, (CUSS WORDS; BLANK OUTS) I WON'T EVEN REPLY TO YOU AND I'M GOING TO REPORT AN ADMIN IMMEDIATELY.
Hey, T, thanks for the consideration, I thought I was an admin too. :(
Anyway, I see it was all a misunderstanding. I think it's alright now.
Catch you later, T.
So, it was a little misunderstanding, no big deal.
And, speaking of admins, when are you going to re-apply for admin?
I hope it doesn't bother you. Just know that I didn't insult you, though it may have looked like it because of all the rumors.
Hope things are alright.
- I'll get the ball rolling for you so you know what I mean. I've made you three links at the top of this page, all you have to do is archive Messi1983 (talk) 22:36, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Problems with Chat
Hey Tony, we need to some users from this wiki or from other wiki to get on this chat, you got any ideas of how to get the users here and from different wiki to be here. Let me know, thanks. Cloudkit01 (talk) 22:44, April 17, 2013 (UTC)JF
Already taken care of that, T.
Left him a message.
Imma keep looking at his contributions to see if he keeps on doing that.
Vandalizing another user's talk page like that is quite abusive.
Report at duty
- You're welcome.
Hey Tony, happy birthday man, sorry about that, it's a long story, but I can't explain everything to you because that story is gonna be very very long for me to tell you, so anyway, have a great birthday man. Cloudkit01 (talk) 20:37, April 28, 2013 (UTC)HiHi Puffy Moe Watterson, Bosco Howard/JF
Good luck recovering from that surgery, buddy!
Hopefully you'll heal faster.
Stay strong, T! :)
"Tyre" is the regional spelling in Europe (British English), Australia and Japan. R* North bases in Scotland, making it developed in the UK (Europe). Aston Martin's are designed and manufactured in England so articles concerning them use British English as well. I'm planning on starting a manual of style for vehicle articles, so that regional spellings reflect where the car has come from, as opposed to where the game is developed. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 07:44, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Good to know nothing bad has happened to you since the surgery!
Good luck with the Internet connection. If your neighbors are having the same problem, it could have something to do with the satellite that provides you the Internet. Who knows, it might be something temporary too.
Hope you join us again in a short notice, even more active and editing from your laptop rather than your mom's S3.
Read you around, T.
Re; Helping on the vehicle pages
Great to hear you'll be joining one of the strongest areas of our wiki. I'm also quite pleased to hear you're into Classic American autos; an area that I'm somewhat weak on.
RE: Bea Binene
António (the portuguese name for "Anthony"), I don't think she really is a celeb.
She's most likely just a fan.
As for blocking, if she keeps with that "Viva Wizard of Ass Video" thing, she will indeed, get herself blocked.
But good work in digging this whole "Bea Binene" character! Very good, Detective Tony! :D
I'll keep you posted on any news about her case.
Could you please notify her about her username, T?
See you later, Toni (short for "António"). :)
RE: TLAD mission categories
Thanks for archiving my talk page, T.
I didn't have the time to do it, that's why I hadn't before.
Well, see you Monday (I won't be available to come to the Wiki neither today afternoon nor tomorrow).
A few months ago some Filipino trolls with sockpuppet IP addresses decided to vandalize pages with stuff related to Filipina actresses. One of those IP addresses edited the Ford of Europe page on Wikipedia to make the Filipina actress "Maja Salvador" the president. I'm sure the user Bea Binene is related with this. Or it can be the actual actresses being complete douches and making themselves popular. But that's a 1% chance that could be real. RAGREF2 (Talk) 04:40, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
RE: RE: References
- It's brilliant, I think it's impossible to someone to say No.
No, but the radio station has been leaked. (talk)
Actully, it has. I saw the leaked tracklist. (talk)
Well Tony, that's what I thought too, I don't know but Mikey and other users have been adding this category so I asked myself "Why not?" Do you think it's OK to redirect the category? The category with most content I'll let prevailing. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 09:02, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Tony, I hear about the heat in the region where you live, is everything cool right there?
Look, this new user has been too rough, look at this. I told him normally that he should read the help pages and the welcome template how to start editing and he even didn't answer. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 16:05, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to San Andreas
All we hear is... radio gaga... radio googoo... radio gaga.
Is it each summer like this, temperatures over 100F (40 degrees celsius)? Here in Belgium the summer doesn't overpasses 30 degrees celsius and it's always raining. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 17:19, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- It's only a beautiful weather in 30 days per year, catastrophic. But worse is the winter, -20 celsius (-4 Fahrenheit)... Slowly I will have no more memories as I was in Brazil, a beautiful weather everyday.
- Actually I completely hate winter, the worst thing ever, first of all: The winter wind cuts your skin, second: I need to put out the snow in the front of my house every morning, third: During the school if someone plays with snowballs, this guy needs to pay visit in the director's room, fourth: soccer training with extreme cold temperature, fifth: the floor is slippery, sixth: I get a running nose all time, seven: when the summer comes and I'm animated for the sun, tons of water fall from the sky.
- Of course when I finish the school I'm going to live in somewhere warmer than here... BTW I always liked the West American Deserts since I was a little kid, ( Nevada, Arizona, South California, Utah...) and I always wanted to rise there, principally the Monument Valley and the canyons. That's why I always ride with a Bobcat into the deserts in Bone County listening to K-Rose to have an imagination.
It's usually 38 ºC, here where I live. At night it's 30ºC, so it's a bit hard to sleep...
Anyways, I've blocked Randolal and undone his edits, and I've undone the other one's edits and left him a not in the edit summary.
Also, I left you a new message there. I've been having some overheating problems with my PC, as of Sunday, and I'm going to buy a cooling-off platform, but until then, I'll have to get used to having most of my edits unpublished because of this. That's also why I haven't been on Facebook that much as well as having some family problems to deal with.
But I'm still trying to visit my PC as many times as I can, I just don't guarantee that I'll reply to every single message.
See you later, T!
- I laughed a f****** lot with the Happy Holidays! in the randolal page. HAHAHA. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 22:38, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
1,101 edits, in two years (May 5th, 2012)? 7-3-2013 Mr. T., That's Me! (talk) 22:34, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Oops! Typed it in a hurry!
- Mr. T., That's Me! (talk) 05:54, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey can you vote on the Wiki:Community Noticeboard#Request that Wintermoon be demoted to Patroller Community Noticeboard. Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:10, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
If you find one which you think is suitable, then put something on the noticeboard to see if the community agrees. I agree that we need one to help new users and to develop a better understanding of how articles should be, so a Manual of Style would be a good addition to the Wiki :). Tom Talk 13:16, July 6, 2013 (UTC)