Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the User blog:Winter Moon/New Busted/Wasted system page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. -- The Tom (Talk) 02:30, November 2, 2011
- Yes, as Extremo said only admins can do that. RusselNorthrop(Talk2Me--Contribs) 22:00, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Have you got to the old subway tunnel?
They are just versions of already released artworks, but that's not the point. I removed these images becasue they don't follow the wiki's Image Policy, which says every image has to be with a licene and proper name. Your images didn't match with those standards, so they were deleted.
I'm uploading them at highest res.
18:33, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Wildbrick. We only have GTA Series Videos here. Even though your videos are good, we only use his because of the driving and shooting skill and because he shows the best ways to complete it. Sorry for the inconvinience. Patroller Vault Boy (Message Me!) 16:35, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah sorry about that. An idea I have though is, if you begin making videos of GTA myths then you could freely upload them to the GTA Myths Wiki as we want someone who actually edits there to do the videos of the myths. Patroller Vault Boy (Message Me!) 16:50, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Pages with no info
Last time I checked, there were no pages without info. Check out the pages requiring Cleanup and you can clean up usome of those pages.
P.S. I just saw you come online on Xbox! :D
It says that it needs to be re-written along the lines of the Controls for GTA San Andreas page. Basically open both pages in different tabs and Change the Controls for GTA III page so that it looks like the Controls for GTA San Andreas page. Also, your signature is messed up; have you tried adding links to it yourself?
Ok, three things.
- I don't think you can have a signature like that, it needs to be small like mine.
- Why don't you add to your User Page to tell people about yourself.
- Are you into Minecraft? I thought you might be because of your profile pic. If so, and since I know you have xbox live, why not join the Minecraft:Xbox 360 Edition Wiki? I'm head Admin and if you get enough edits I will make you Admin too.
The signature is much better now. Also, if you want a link to the minecraft xbox wiki then go on my profile and click on the link on the my favourite wiki section.
I like your knowledge on making templates so I made you Admin on the Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Wiki.
It doesn't matter, you can still be an Admin, as long as you continue editing there, that is.
Hey Dodo, I noticed the other day, on the Fallout Wiki, some users have animated gifs as signatures, so some will flash and some will spin. VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 07:47, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- There's something that activates gifs that is not enabled on our wiki, but I don't think we need it.Dodo8 Talk
- Thanks :) Dodo8 Talk
Hi, i think i seen your comment in a GTA video on youtube a long time ago..
(name of the video: GTA liberty city stories obtaining helicopter by GTAseries)
I guess we could, but we already have the article categories and the vehicle type section of the infobox, which cover the class from two angles. JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 16:47, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
Watching the Russian stream, eh?
Don't post any leaked information or not confirmed facts till the game's release, this is a bureaucrat-made decision and if you keep doing this, this will result in revert of your edits. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 09:55, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. Someone archived my talk page so I didn't see your reply. There's evidence for both, I'd argue that the date on the grave is the more substantial evidence. However that gravestone also says Michael was born in 1965 which conflicts with evidence that he was born in 1968 so I'm not completely trusting of the grave.
- The planner could be outdated, and the christmas decorations seem like they've been up for a while, so it could take place in January. We don't know for sure. If it was in 2003 then surely it would say "ten years ago" at the beginning.
- I'm not sure about this, but the general consensus is that it took place in 2004 so that's what I think we should stick with. At least until we get some confirmation from Rockstar, or find some overwhelming evidence. Tom Talk 16:55, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
GTA V Vehicles
North Yankton Police Logo
Hey, can you re-submit the North Yankton State Police logo please? The File:NorthYanktonStatePatrolLogo-GTAV.png shows the logo as missing and you had the best pic of the logo. Thanks! --06abrahb (talk) 22:52, April 5, 2014 (UTC)