(Rear quarter view)
|Also known as||Utility Van (by players)|
|Vehicle type||Utility Truck|
|Body style||Large Utility Van|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Utility Van|
|For the Contender-based utility van, see Utility Van.|
The Utility Truck has a large main chassis, and is based closely on the Stockade. It appears in 4 different models. Despite having totally different shapes, sizes and additions, they all come under the same name and type of vehicle.
- Flat Back variant, with a stack of wood planks.
- Cherry Picker Style Back variant, with a unusable cherrypicker-like attachment.
- Second version with removed rear fascia.
- Short Container Back variant.
- Large Container Back variant.
The Utility Truck is a good truck to pick for both good speed and good durability, while it isn't like a Phantom or Packer, it is still worthwhile. It has an average acceleration, and an alright top speed. Its engine and fuel tank aren't largely exposed unlike other trucks in the game, making it a good pick for crashing and smashing.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||115 / 185||
7500 / 16535 (crane variant)
|10.9 Seconds||78 / 126||
Mass cannot be observed.
- Found near the oil derricks.
- Found in industrial areas.
- At the Los Santos International Airport.
- Spawns on Mountain View Drive in Sandy Shores next to the Sandy Shores Medical Center.
- Michael drives off in a cherry-picker variant after completing The Paleto Score.
- Spawns along the Great Ocean Highway (enhanced version).
- Spawns in Paleto Bay (enhanced version).
- Spawns in Mission Row (enhanced version).
- Rarely spawns in industrial areas.
- Now Commonly spawns in Paleto Bay and on the Great Ocean Highway in the enhanced version.
- Even more common after downloading the Heists Update.
- The front fascias are glitched, after crashing numerous times, the player will notice how the grille will be floating in mid air, not deforming with the rest of the front fascia.