(Rear quarter view)
|Also known as||Utility Van (by players)|
|Vehicle type||Utility Truck|
|Body style||Large Utility Van|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Utility Van|
|For the Contender-based utility van, see Utility Van.|
The Utility Truck has a large main chassis, and is based closely on the Stockade. It appears in 4 different models. Despite having totally different shapes, sizes and additions, they all come under the same name and type of vehicle.
- Flat Back variant, with a stack of wood planks.
- Cherry Picker Style Back variant, with a unusable cherrypicker-like attachment.
- Second version with removed rear fascia.
- Short Container Back variant.
- Large Container Back variant.
- Found near the oil derricks.
- Found in industrial areas.
- At the Los Santos International Airport.
- Spawns on Mountain View Drive in Sandy Shores next to the Sandy Shores Medical Center.
- Michael drives off in a cherry-picker variant after completing The Paleto Score.
- Rarely spawns in industrial areas.
- The front fascias are glitched, because when crashed numerous times, the player will notice how the grill will be floating in mid air, not deforming with the rest of the front fascia.