|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||A Drop in the Ocean|
- "I got a problem. They tryin' to play me! These young punks come onto the street and they got nothin' but guns and SPANK on their minds. 'Nines' is their tag and purple is their flag and each day they rock their colors is another day the Jacks look soft. I want you to show these punk ass bitches how a real drive-by works."
- ― D-Ice
D-Ice wants Claude to eliminate twenty Purple Nines in a drive-by within two minutes and thirty seconds. D-Ice supplies Claude with an unlimited amount of Uzi ammos. Claude then locates and kills twenty Purple Nines, avoiding the Red Jacks who also attack Claude.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a vehicle, remember only Uzi drive by kills count
- Ice 20 Purple Nines in 2 minutes 30 seconds
- The mission name is a wordplay on the phrase easy money.
- This mission is significantly easier to complete on PC, as the console version of the mission includes the player being continuosly rammed by Gang Rumpo's, this, combined with police attention, makes the mission extremely frustrating.
- The ideal vehicle for this mission is the bulletproof Patriot, which can be acquired in the mission Marked Man, or even the bulletproof Barracks OL, which can be acquired in the mission Arms Shortage and is strong enough to sustain ramming damage from the Gang Rumpo's and Police Cars.