|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Liberty Campus, Staunton Island|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Bling-bling Scramble|
Two Yardies show up in a Perennial after Claude recieves a phone call by King Courtney. They want Claude to drive to Hepburn Heights to whack some Diablos who have been insulting Queen Lizzy. Claude has to stay in the car or else the Yardies will think he bailed out on them and will attack him. Claude has to kill at least ten Diablo gang members, either by doing a drive-by or by running them over. After that Claude drives back to the Yardies turf and drops the Yardies off.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to Hepburn Heights.
- Kill ten Diablos.
- Drive them back to the Yardie turf.
- The mission's name is a play on the term "easy rider".
- The default radio station in the Perennial is K-JAH.
- If the Perennial takes much damage, and later wrecked, the Yardies gang members will get out of the car and shoot Claude with a shotgun and an Uzi.
- It is unknown why a Perennial was used for this mission rather than the Yardie Lobo or, for that matter, any other car (since the Perennial is largely considered inferior to just about any vehicle). This could be to increase the difficulty of the mission, considering that it takes place midway through the storyline (or later, since its a payphone mission).
- If one chooses to do El Burro's missions after King Courtney's, care must be taken (particularly when accepting Big N Veiny) not to get pulled out of your vehicle in Hepburn Heights - when pulled out of a car, Claude is on his back, and since the Diablos use fists and bats, they can repeatedly knock you to the ground until you're Wasted.
|GTA 3 - iPad Walkthrough - Mission 55 - Uzi Rider(06:07)|
|GTA 3 - Walkthrough - Mission 55 - Uzi Rider (HD)(04:56)|