(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Vacca's design is a mix between the Lamborghini Gallardo for the greenhouse area and the front fascia and the Lamborghini Aventador for the rear hood vent, with some elements from the rear and sides of the McLaren MP4-12C. The headlights are somewhat derived from the Lamborghini Gallardo.
The car is capable of a high top speed of 209 mph, owing to its 570 horsepower 5.2 liter V10 engine. The Vacca is very easy to throw around on roads at high speeds. It can curve around bends with ease and weave in and out of traffic without much effort or body roll. Shifts are rather quick but sometimes it takes a while for the Vacca to gain traction after powerful take off, resulting in the transmission hesitating to upshift.This results that the vehicle is rear wheel drive instead of the sister car Obey 9F's four wheel drive system.
- Can be bought for $240,000 from Legendarymotorsport.net and Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Spawns in the driveway at 3659 Wild Oats Dr in Vinewood Hills, just down the hill from Franklin's house only when doing the Epsilon missions.
- During the mission Meltdown, Devin's Vacca is parked in front of the Oriental Theater on Vinewood Boulevard.
- During The Wrap Up, near the Kortz Center in another parking lot near the car park where Michael and Dave escape to, next to Michael's Tailgater and another vehicle.
- Vacca means cow in Italian. The term is also used as slang for "easy" women.
- According to Legendarymotorsport.net the Vacca is the little brother of the Infernus (much like the Gallardo as the little brother of the Murciélago).
- This also helped by the fact that the Vacca costs $240,000 while the Infernus costs $440,000.
- The Vacca is likely to share the same platform with the Obey 9F, because the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Audi R8 use the same platform.
- When modified correctly at Los Santos Customs, the car will look like a Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera.
- The Vacca is one of the vehicles the Epsilon Program requests Michael De Santa attain for them ("Assuming the Truth").
- This is the only in game vehicle which can be purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net and Southernsanandreassuperautos.com
- The Vacca is the first car in the GTA Series to be inspired by a McLaren design.