(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "It's hard to measure success, but when you're on a car website and $170,000 is the "affordable option", we think it's fair to say you're doing ok for yourself. Perfect for the middle-aged man trying get back in the dating game after a divorce. No room for kids. Just enough room for a 90-pound blonde in her early 20's who, thanks to growing up in the Internet age, thinks anal on the first date makes sense."
- ―Legendary Motorsport webpage.
The Vacca's design is a mix between the Lamborghini Gallardo for the greenhouse area and the front fascia and the Lamborghini Aventador for the rear hood vent, with some elements from the rear and sides of the McLaren MP4-12C.
The car is capable of a high top speed of 209 mph, owing to its 570 horsepower 5.2 liter V10 engine. The Vacca is very easy to throw around on roads at high speeds. It can curve around bends with ease and weave in and out of traffic without much effort or body roll. Shifts are rather quick but sometimes it takes a while for the Vacca to gain traction after powerful take off, resulting in the transmission hesitating to upshift.This is a result of the vehicle using rear wheel drive instead of the sister car, the Obey 9F's four wheel drive system.
- Can be bought for $240,000 from Legendarymotorsport.net and Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Spawns in the driveway at 3659 Wild Oats Drive in Vinewood Hills, just down the hill from Franklin's house only when doing the Epsilon missions. It spawns without doing the Epsilon mission by driving the same car in this area.
- During the mission Meltdown, Devin's Vacca is parked in front of the Oriental Theater on Vinewood Boulevard.
- During The Wrap Up, near the Kortz Center in another parking lot near the car park where Michael and Dave escape to, next to Michael's Tailgater and another vehicle.
- Vacca means cow in Italian and Latin. The term is also Italian slang for "easy" women.
- Its name may also be a play on Lamborghini's tendency to name their models that refer to bulls and bullfighting.
- According to Legendarymotorsport.net the Vacca is the little brother of the Infernus (much like how the Gallardo is the little brother of the Murciélago).
- This also helped by the fact that the Vacca costs $240,000 while the Infernus costs $440,000.
- Strangely, despite the price of the Infernus being more expensive than the Vacca, the Infernus spawns commonly on the streets of Los Santos, while the Vacca does not spawn on the streets at all.
- The Vacca is likely to share the same platform with the Obey 9F, because the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Audi R8 use the same platform.
- The Vacca is one of the vehicles the Epsilon Program requests Michael De Santa attain for them ("Assuming the Truth").
- This is the only in-game vehicle which can be purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net and Southernsanandreassuperautos.com
- The Vacca is the first car in the GTA Series to be inspired (albeit only partially) by a McLaren design. Another vehicle, the Turismo R, is also based on a McLaren design.