|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Grand Theft Auto V
The Shitzu logo can be seen in first person POV, looking backwards will reveal the SHITZU logo. The police refer to it as a "Shitzu Vader" over their radio.
The bikes overall design appears to be inspired by early Kawasaki Z1000 models, featuring a similar shaped body and seat layout.
The Vader has a great top speed, but sub-par acceleration and braking ability. The bike features a lightweight body, which is beneficial through corners, as this grants the Vader very responsive handling. The lightweight body also means the Vader can easily perform wheelies because of the ease with which the front can be lifted by characters. The bike is however good for tricks as the poor brakes allow for better control during slides and endos.
There are two variations of this bike. One (pictured above) has twin exhausts mounted under the seat, and no license plate; while the other has large twin side exhausts and a Liberty City license plate.
- The Vader has the highest top speed (193 mph) of any bike available in TBoGT 
- The name is an obvious nod to Darth Vader, the main antagonist of the Star Wars movies.
- The name could also be a reference to the former WWE wrestler, Leon Allen White, a.k.a. Big Van Vader.
- Vader is Dutch for the word "Father".
- Vader is the name of a Brutal Death Metal band from Olsztyn, Poland.
- The player can spawn the Vader via the cheat code: 625-555-3273.
- May also rarely spawn in parts of Algonquin and Alderney.
- Spawns in traffic in TBoGT multiplayer.
- Appears more frequently if the player is driving a Coquette or Super GT, especially around The Triangle and southern Alderney.
- ↑ http://www.gta4.net/ballad-of-gay-tony/vehicles/?Type=1&Unit=imperial&Sort=Speed&Mass=on&Speed=on&Accel=on&Drive=on&Braking=on