The objective is to collect a hotel patron's vehicle from the front of the hotel (they will drive into the driveway) and drive it round to the underground parking lot. The player will get a bonus for every car in terms of parking the car well and keeping it damage free.
- Level 1: Park three cars in two minutes
- Level 2: Park four cars in two minutes
- Level 3: Park five cars in two minutes
- Level 4: Park six cars in two minutes
- Level 5: Park seven cars in two minutes
The Valet mission is not on the map so to find it, just follow the tram tracks.
- When the player kills or hits one of the valet employees, usually his friends will start to attack the player; the player also will get a one star wanted level.
- If you kill one of the employees, your time will be reduced in 20 seconds as a penalty.
- The mission can be a great way to take cars for the Exports and Imports. You can see many cars which can be on the Import/Export list. Simply jack a car and bring it to the ship.
- Carl can use the valet service as same as the hotel's guest. When Carl parked his car on the driveway, the valet employee will drive Carl's car to the parking lot. This won't work using bicycles or some cars.
- It is not possible to jack a car that another valet has already taken during the Valet mission.
- Valets can be seen roaming the streets of Las Venturas and North Los Santos but do not have any jobs at any establishments.
- The target vehicles is not affected with cheat "fast cars" or "weak cars".