|This article or section is Under Construction.|
The following is a list of known vehicles which can be driven, ridden on, or controlled in Grand Theft Auto V. Remember that GTA V is unreleased so the vehicle's names are just speculation and the vehicles themselves are beta and could be deleted prior to the game's release. Speculatory vehicles, for which not many details can be given, are not featured in the table.
Sports cars and Supercars
- A grand tourer, resembling a mix of 2012 Jaguar XKR (X150) Special Edition and 2012 Exagon Furtive eGT
- A grand tourer with design influences taken from the 2007 Nissan GT-R and Aston Martin V12 Zagato.
- A Sports Coupé that resembles both a Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe and CL 63 AMG.
- A supercar with a rear end appearing very similar to that of a Ferrari F40, possibly a Turismo.
- A Veyron inspired supercar.
Muscle Cars and Vintage
- A muscle car similar to a 1980's Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, possibly a Phoenix.
- An Unnamed Classic Car, similar to a 1930-40s American truck or a 1950s GAZ-69.
- A muscle car resembling a a mix-up between different generations of Ford Mustang.
- A classic sports car resembling a Lamborghini Miura.
- A lowrider that appears to be insipred by a 1965 and 1966 Buick Riviera.
- A modern muscle car, with similar appearance to a fifth generation Chevrolet Camaro.
Two-Doors and Hatchbacks
- Blista Compact
- A 2 door car similar to a Bentley Continental GT, possibly a shooting brake version of a Cognoscenti.
- A car resembling a Fiat 500, possibly the Fat.
- A 3-door car hatchback resembling an Alfa Romeo MiTo and Alfa Romeo 137. Possibly the Robin; a beta car from The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- A Maibatsu Sports Coupé, influenced by the 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and 2011 Audi TT.
- A coupé that resembles an Audi A5.
Four-Door Sedans/Saloons and Station Wagons
- A vehicle resembling the Schafter from The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- A car resembling a Nissan Cube. This may be the second car made by Annis in the whole GTA series.
- A car resembling BMW Series 5.
- A car that bears resemblance to a first generation VW CC.
- A sports saloon/ sedan resembling a Mercedes CL 63 AMG and C63 AMG coupe.
- The unofficially named 7F, a car which resembles a number of cars, but mostly the C6 Audi A6.
- A BMW E65 and F01 7 series-based luxury sedan.
- A new Karin Model with a front end inspired by a fifth generation Subaru Legacy and Toyota Corolla (E140).
SUVs/Crossovers, Pick-ups and Vans
- A pickup truck resembling a 2003-2008 Ford F-150, also looking a bit like the 2006 Dodge Ram 1500. Which could be a new Vapid vehicle.
- An SUV resembling an Infiniti FX.
- A large pick-up truck with front and sides resembling a 1969 Kaiser M715. The headlights and rear resembling a Land Rover Wolf, probably made by Mammoth.
- An SUV that resembles a Land Rover Defender 110 and second generation Mercedes G-Class.
- A pickup truck manufactured by the brand Karin, resembling a 4th generation Toyota Hilux. Shares resemblance with the Bobcat.
- A mid-sized SUV that highly resembles a WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- A CUV that resembles the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and 2014 Range Rover Sport.
- A police car and 3 taxis resembling a Chevrolet Caprice with rear of a Ford Crown Victoria. It would presumably be a Declasse vehicle due to Vapid Police Cruisers being present.
- A sheriff's cruiser, being of the same make and model of the standard police cruiser.
- A Police Van. Possibly a Police Moonbeam.
- A long wheelbase police SUV, with a white and green paint job.
- Bus with white/ yellow and red paintjobs
- See table
- CarbonRS - a new motorcycle that appears to have a CFRP body.
- See table
A screenshot from a preview posted on 11/12/12 shows a locomotive, resembling a GP40, going accross a bridge pulling two boxcars and a tanker. This could possibly be a Freight. Freight trains have two types of car : a tank car and a stack car (which can be empty or with a intermodal container).Trevor is seen in the second trailer jumping off a train before it collides with an oncoming train on the same bridge. Also in the trailer, freight trains are seen driving on the tracks by the Los Santos River and through residental areas.
- See table
- See table
- See table
- A fighter jet resembling an AV-8 Harrier II, F-16 Fighting Falcon, F/A-18 Hornet, and F-35 Lightning II, probably a Hydra or even a Fighter.
- A second jet, different to that already mentioned.
Vehicles marked with a star "*", have been altered since their last appearance in the HD era.
|Motorcycles/ bicycles||Two-door coupes/ Hatchbacks||Four-Door Sedans/ Saloons and Estates/ Station Wagons||Muscle Cars and Vintage||Sports Cars/ SupercarsCommercial/
|SUVs/ Crossovers, Pick-up trucks and Vans||Vans||Public Service||Emergency||Commercial/ Industrial|
|Aquatic/ Sub-aquatic||Aircraft||Novelty/ Racing Cars|
- In the trailer convertibles are shown retracting their soft top covers.
- Semi-trailers are shown towing tractor trailers for the first time since GTA San Andreas. One of the semi-trailers appears to be a Flatbed.
- License plates vary from vehicle to vehicle, some examples are 72MYS362, 88YZG127, 72TZJ286, 04EAY868, and JAX1079W. This feature was first seen in San Andreas.
- Trains are back and possibly drivable as in the second trailer we see one of the protagonists crashing a train into another.
- Electrified railroad tracks could be seen next to the highway and under the bridge. There might be public transport representing the Los Angeles Metro Rail. (You can see the overhead catenary lines)
- At the end of the first trailer for GTA V, there is a Blimp in the distance. This vehicle is now believed to be the Atomic Blimp.