|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Vice City Stories|
The Ventoso is a customized moped/motorized bicycle featured exclusively in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
Despite its appearance, the Ventoso performs apparently better than the Faggio scooter, with higher top speed, higher acceleration and lighter weight. Based on a late 1970s moped or a motorized bicycle, the Ventoso is evidently distinguishable by its compact framing and comes with a back-mounted, hard cover pannier, similar to the Pizza Boy. The Ventoso is a cross resemblance between Piaggio Boss and Honda Cub, two early-1980s scooters, but it is customized into a home-built electric scooter (this is evidenced by the lack of exhaust pipes).
- During the mission Conduct Unbecoming, after Victor Vance comes out of Fort Baxter Air Base, it is parked next to the gates.
- During the mission The Bum Deal, Bryan Forbes escapes Victor Vance on a higher horsepowered version of this vehicle.
- Occasionally seen driving around Vice Point.
- A bullet-proof version can be purchased from King Knuts in Downtown for $2500. (PS2 only)
- Despite being an electric vehicle similar to the Caddy, the Ventoso still has the same engine sound as the Faggio, but unlike the Faggio, the Ventoso is capable of producing a high-pitched wail when accelerating in a straight line at high speeds.
- "Ventoso" is Spanish, Portuguese and Italian for "windy".
- It's one of ten electric vehicles in the GTA Series, the others being the RC Bandit, Baggage Handler, Airtug, Caddy, Forklift, Voltic, Khamelion and Surge.