The Ventoso is a customized moped featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. "Ventoso" is Spanish and Italian for "windy".
Weak in terms of power, the Ventoso's performance is no different from that of the Faggio scooter, being slow but compensates with moderate-to-good steering (due to its speed). Based on a late 1970s scooter or a kapchai (Asian term for a scooter), the Ventoso is evidently distinguishable by its compact framing and comes with a back-mounted, hard cover pannier, similar to the Pizza Boy. The moped is probabily base on the Piaggio Boss, a '80s Piaggio moped, but it is customized into a home-built electric scooter (this is evidenced by the lack of exhaust pipes).
- During the mission Conduct Unbecoming, after Victor Vance comes out of Fort Baxter Air Base, it is parked next to the gates.
- During the mission The Bum Deal, Bryan Forbes escapes Victor Vance on this vehicle.
- Occasionally seen driving around Vice Point.
- A bullet-proof version can be purchased from King Knuts in Downtown for $2500. (PS2 only)
- Despite being an electric vehicle. the Ventoso still has the same engine sound as the Faggio, but unlike the Faggio, the Ventoso is capable of producing high-pitched wail when accelerating in a straight line.