Verona Beach is a district and beach located south-west of Los Santos, San Andreas. It is based off of Venice Beach in Los Angeles. To the west of Verona Beach is another beach, the Santa Maria Beach. Verdant Bluffs, Commerce and Conference Center are meanwhile to the east of Verona Beach. To the north are Market and Marina. Verona Beach has a population of 473 as of 1992.
Verona Beach is also a territory for the Ballas gang, though their presence in Verona Beach is minimal/less dense than in South Central Los Santos. It can be acquired as GSF territory through the means of gang warfare.
- One Police Bribe
- Two Gang Tags
- One Oyster
- One Unique Stunt Jump
- An outdoor gymnasium (though using this facility is dangerous before it becomes Grove Street territory)
- The name Verona comes from Verona, Italy (which is landlocked) and is a play on Venice Beach coming from Venice, Italy (a popular costal town.)
- Verona Beach is the setting of the 1996 movie Romeo + Juliet, which updates William Shakespeare's famous play to a modern-day city rife with gang culture and gun crime, much like the cities of the Grand Theft Auto games.
- When you say the name Verona Beach quickly it sounds somewhat similar to "We're on a beach".
- This is viewed on the starting screen of San Andreas Multiplayer. But the camera is located behind the Los Santos Observatory
- Verona Beach has an advertisement slogan in Santa Maria Beach.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|