The street runs from El Rancho Boulevard in East Los Santos to the Vespucci Beach Sidewalk in the west, passing through Murrieta Heights, La Mesa, Mission Row, Legion Square, Pillbox Hill, Little Seoul, Vespucci Canals and Vespucci Beach.
The boulevard has connections to Supply Street, Popular Street, Sinner Street, Fantastic Place, Strawberry Avenue, Elgin Avenue, Power Street, Alta Street, Peaceful Street, Calais Avenue, Palomino Avenue, Ginger Street, Decker Street, South Rockford Drive, Prosperity Street and Magellan Avenue. Vespucci Boulevard also passes over the Elysian Fields Freeway and Little Bighorn Avenue and under La Puerta Freeway and Bay City Avenue.
Vespucci Boulevard is primarily a commercial street in Downtown Los Santos, industrial in East Los Santos and residential in Little Seoul and Vespucci. Notable locations include the Mission Row and Vespucci police stations, the Maze Bank Tower and the Mile High Club. It is the largest street in Los Santos, surpassing San Andreas Avenue in length. It is partially based on Venice Boulevard and Olympic Boulevard, two major east-west arterial roads in Los Angeles.
Places of Interest
- Darnell Bros. (corner of Popular Street)
- Mission Row Police Station (corner of Sinner Street)
- Templar Hotel (x2)
- The Vault (corner of Strawberry Avenue)
- Vespucci Police Station (parking lot entrance, corner of South Rockford Drive)
- Venetian (corners of Magellan Avenue and Vespucci Beach Sidewalk)
- National Transfer and Storage Co. (12724 Vespucci Boulevard, corner of Popular Street)
- RON Gas station (corner of Popular Street)
- Maibatsu Motors Inc. (corner of Supply Street)
- Mexican and American (corner of El Rancho Boulevard)
- A&R Market (corner of Magellan Avenue)
- 10 ATM's
- Between Arirang Plaza and Kayton Banking (2)
- At Fleeca Bank (2)
- At Quik House (2)
- Next to Digital Den (1)
- Go Postal, corner of Alta Street (1)
- At Lombank Building (1)
- Between Look-See and Blick (1)