(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Body style||Very light jet|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Low wing, very light jet aircraft for the business traveller. Perfect for ferrying your favorite hookers out to meet you in Las Venturas, picking up uncut blow south of the border, or doing the school run. Doesn't come cheap, but be honest, you're getting this so people know how rich you are."
- ―ElitasTravel.com description.
The Vestra takes the form of a small conceptual business aircraft, being the smallest jet-powered plane in the series. It is heavily based on the Cirrus Vision SF50, while its nose, engines, and windows seem influenced by the Eclipse 500. It has an infamous "doctor killer" v-shaped tail, considered practical in real aviation by many newbie pilots due to its increased maneuverability, yet these often result in a larger learning curve, thus making the aircraft harder to control. Oddly, it is only capable of carrying two passengers, even though the interior features four seats.
The Vestra seems to have smaller sized engines than the Luxor or the Shamal, however that doesn't make them any less powerful. The engines, combined with the small size of the aircraft, make the power to weight ratio impressive, resulting in an extremely fast and light weight aircraft. This makes it the second fastest plane in the game, beaten only by the P-996 Lazer.
Additionally, the Vestra is also one of the most maneuverable aircraft in the game, being even comparable to the Mallard. It changes direction and does aileron rolls extremely fast, and with the addition of it's great acceleration and small wingspan, it is ideal for either air races, performing stunts or flying through the middle of the downtown area. It is also surprisingly resistent, being able to take up to three Buzzard missiles in-flight before being completley destroyed.
- Automatically added to all of the protagonists' hangars in as soon as The Business Update is installed.
- Purchasable from ElitasTravel.com for $950,000.
This is one of the ways you can use the Vestra in single player by using Trevor. You can also use this plane as Michael or Franklin and have it at there hanger as well. But, only if you bought the hanger at the airport.
- Vestra is a Latin term for "Yours."
- The Vestra is the only aircraft to be added in an update until now.
- Like the Cuban 800 and the Mammatus, the Vestra possesses high-intensity lights - Yet, these are present on its main landing gear struts (like Shamal and Luxor). The lights are immediately rendered useless when the gear is retracted, given that the wings are completely opaque. They can be toggled on and off if the gear is retracted. The lights are fairly useless for anything except for takeoff and landing.
- Unlike other aircraft, when the engine of the Vestra is shut down, the radio doesn't stop playing.
- When the engines on the Vestra stop working, a Ram Air Turbine is deployed.
- It's the first plane that doesn't feature a physical rudder, thought it still functions as normal.