|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV (Unseen)|
|Full name:||Vincent Lupisella|
|Date of birth:||1929|
|Place of birth:||Bohan|
|Family:||Mark Lupisella (Nephew)|
Dani Lupisella (grand niece)
|Main affiliation:||Lupisella Family|
|Businesses:||Former Don of Lupisella Family|
LCPD Database information
First Name: Vincent
Place of Birth: Bohan, Liberty City
Affiliations: Lupisella Crime Syndicate
- 1948 - Hijacking
- 1950 - Manslaughter
- 1952 - Armed Robbery
- 1956 - Extortion
- 1970 - Conspiracy
- 1989 - Racketeering
- 2001 - Racketeering
- 2005 - Obstruction Of Justice
- Suspected to be the head of the Lupisella Crime Syndicate despite his nephew, Mark "Loopy" Lupisella, being officially in charge.
- Believed to have killed his twin brother in a struggle for leadership of the family.
- Claims to suffer from Alzheimer's Disease though his lawyers have blocked any State sponsored tests to verify this.
- The Lupisella organization is believed to control many major Liberty City rackets.
- Vincent Lupisella is probably based on Genovese crime family boss Vincent Gigante, since he also claimed to have mental problems, to avoid prosecution.