- For the neighborhood in Grand Theft Auto:V, see Vinewood (GTA V).
- For the restaurant in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Vinewood Bar & Grill.
Vinewood is a affluent district in Los Santos, San Andreas located in the north-central region of the city. The district is modeled after Hollywood in Los Angeles, and also Hollywood Hills. Vinewood surrounds the districts of Richman, Rodeo, Mulholland, Temple, Market and Marina. Vinewood is one of the least populated area in the urban-areas of Los Santos, with only a population of 112.
The area is one of the most affluent parts of town, along with Richman and Rodeo. The district is home to many of Los Santos' movie stars, musicians, and models.
Typically, one can find more high-class vehicles and sports cars being driven around in this area.
- One Police Bribe
GTA IV Era
- Tony McTony - billionaire philanthropist
- Bruce Spade - actor/producer
- Sal Britoni - actor
- Chuck Schwartz - actor
- Madd Dogg - retired rapper
- Clay Jackson - rapper/actor
- Brandon Roberts - actor
- The Vinewood Sign, although intended to be in Vinewood hence the name, is actually located in Mulholland.
- In the Chatterbox FM segment of the Liberty City Free Radio in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, a caller mentions Vinewood for producing "heartwarming movies" and says that if Vinewood makes such movies, he is to "start killing people himself and blame it all on Vinewood."
- Vinewood is referenced in Grand Theft Auto IV on the radio stations and television shows.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars' drug-dealing mini-game, the description for Coke describes how the user can "party like the guys in Vinewood"
- "Vinewood" is a parody of Hollywood in Los Angeles, California.
- "Vinewood" is where Lionel Starkweather, the main antagonists from Manhunt (another rockstar game) made movies until his career was finished.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|