|For the neighborhood in Grand Theft Auto V, see Vinewood (HD Universe), or for the restaurant in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Vinewood Bar & Grill.|
Vinewood surrounds the districts of Richman, Rodeo, Mulholland, Temple, Market and Marina. Vinewood is one of the least populated areas in the urban areas of Los Santos, with only a population of 112.
The area is one of the most affluent parts of town, along with Richman and Rodeo. The district is home to many of Los Santos' movie stars, musicians, and models.
Typically, the player can find more high-class vehicles and sports cars being driven around in this area.
Events of San Andreas
Places of Interest
- One Police Bribe
- The Vinewood Sign, although intended to be in Vinewood hence the name, is actually located in Mulholland.
- In the Chatterbox FM segment of the Liberty City Free Radio in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, a caller mentions Vinewood for producing "heartwarming movies" and says that if Vinewood makes such movies, he is to "start killing people himself and blame it all on Vinewood."
- "Vinewood" is where Lionel Starkweather, the main antagonists from Manhunt (another Rockstar game) made movies until his career was finished.
- The Vinewood Sign is a lot lower down than it is in Grand Theft Auto V.
- The Vinewood Sign also can take a while to show or light up when approaching.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|