|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- "Vinewood Hills has the highest concentration of celebrities in Los Santos, where they pay $1000 a square foot for space, privacy, views, and the peace of mind that their neighbors are just as self-obsessed and annoying as they are."
- ―GTAV digital manual
The Vinewood Hills make up Los Santos' largest and northernmost neighborhood, spanning a considerable distance from Richman Glen in the west to the Tataviam Mountains in the east, and Vinewood and Rockford Hills in the south to Great Chaparral and the Tongva Hills in the north. The hills are characterised by steep, peaceful lanes which are rural in nature in the north and increasingly urban in nature towards the south. Development in the neighborhood is almost entirely composed of sparsely arranged, large, modern houses that are home to San Andreas' rich, elite and celebrity populations.
The Vinewood Sign, in the east of the district and the Galileo Observatory towards the centre of the district are the two most notable points of interest in the hills. Both command impressive views over Los Santos.
The highest point in the Vinewood HIlls is located just to the north of the Galileo Observatory. It is one of the only points in the state that provides good views across both Los Santos and Blaine County
The Vinewood Hills are one of two hill ranges (along with Pacific Bluffs) that are within Los Santos city limits.
Events of GTA V
- The neighborhood is based on and named after Hollywood Hills.
- Mrs. Thornhill
- Franklin Clinton (once he completes Hotel Assassination)
- Lacey Jonas
- Castro Lagano
- Martin Madrazo
Places of interest
- Air Theater
- Sisyphus Theater
Roads and Streets
- Baytree Canyon Avenue
- Hillcrest Ridge Access Road
- Marlowe Drive
- Picture Perfect Drive
- South Mountain Milton Drive
- Whispymound Drive
- Wild Oats Drive
- If one is in search of high-end cars, Vinewood Hills is a good place to drive around. The majority of the vehicles that spawn here are either sports cars, convertibles, or even supercars.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|