|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
| MISSION |
Vinewood Souvenirs - Tyler
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|For:||Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocks:||Vinewood Souvenirs - Al Di Napoli (If Vinewood Souvenirs for Kerry, Mark and Willie have already been completed)|
|Unlocked by:||Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill|
Vinewood Souvenirs - Tyler is a side mission in the series of the Vinewood Souvenirs missions.
The mission begins when Trevor approaches the home of Tyler Dixon. The home is surrounded by a wall which can be easily climbed. Inside the estate, there is a gardener working at a van who can be knocked out. The target is Dixon's swim trunks, which are located on a chair next to the pool at the back of the house. Dixon and a female companion are swimming in the pool and will complain and eventually call the police if Trevor is spotted. The mission ends once Trevor has obtained the swim trunks and evaded any resulting wanted level.
- Enter Tyler's mansion.
- Pick Tyler's clothes.
- Lose the cops. (Only if you have been spotted)
- Leave the area. (Only if you have not been spotted)
Gold Medal Objectives
- Weed Killer - Take out the Gardener with a stealth attack.
- Pilferer - Steal the clothes without being detected.
(Only if Tyler its not killed)
"A vagrant broke into Tyler Dixon's Rockford Hills home and stole some of his clothes while the reality TV star was relaxing by his swimming pool. Ty-Di, the ex backing dancer who became famous for marrying Cloe Parker, divorcing her on TV, getting clean on a celebrity rehab show, losing weight on a celebrity dieting show, reorganizing his closet on a celebrity hoarding show, and solving a string of other personal problems for money on television, had a predictably moronic and arrogant response to the incident, "Can you imagine being so famous that people wanna steal your underwear? It's no big deal. I only wear clothes once anyway. It's just really humbling, dude." We'll stay on this story in case something interesting happens, which we doubt."
- @maybenever10 - "Why would anyone want to steal Tyler Dixon's clothes? He's only famous for being a shit backing dancer with a crack habit who married Cloe Parker (and then divorced her like a week later)"
- @TylerDixon - "Just when you think you got used to all the fame and adulation an obsessed fan breaks into your home and steals your clothes ;)"
- One of the Gold Medal Objectives, Weed Killer, is also the name of a mission in Bully, another game by Rockstar.
- Its possible to kill Tyler without failing the mission, however, a bleete from Tyler will still appear after the mission, confirming that he is alive. This either confirms that he cannonaly survives Trevor's invasion or just a oversight in the game.