- "Faded starlets, troubled celebutantes and aggressive, costumed street performers - you never know who you're going to bump into on Vinewood Boulevard. Come see the sights and sounds for yourself, or jump aboard the Vinewood Star Tours bus to have a struggling actor narrate as you take a guided tour of the landmarks and homes of the rich and famous while sitting on an un-airconditioned bus."
- ―From GTA V's official website.
Vinewood Star Tours is a touring company in Grand Theft Auto V.
Vinewood Star Tours gives the player tours around celebrity homes and some landmarks around Vinewood and Richman using a Tour Bus, which according to the Grand Theft Auto V website, has no air-conditioner. It's also required to participate in at least one bus tour, to complete all the 57 random events in the game. It can be accessible by day.
The landmarks visited by the tour are:
- The Gentry Manor Hotel.
- The Dungeon Crawler night club.
- The Tequi-la-la bar.
- Mark Fostenburg's mansion.
- The Craze's mansion.
- Martha Term's mansion.
- The Richman Hotel.
- The Tivoli Cinema.
- Richards Majestic Productions.
- The Portola Drive street.
- The Epsilon Building.
- The Los Santos City Hall.
- The Oriental Theater.
- If the player calls the phone number at the back of the Vinewood Star Tours bus, some strange music will play until the same stop the call.
- Prostitutes can offer their services whilst the player is a passenger on the tour bus, only for the same to turn them down.
- The tour guide is a member of the Epsilon Program, as she will comment on how it changed her life while pointing out the Epsilon Building to the passengers and she happily says "Kifflom!".