- "Faded starlets, troubled celebutantes and aggressive, costumed street performers - you never know who you're going to bump into on Vinewood Boulevard. Come see the sights and sounds for yourself, or jump aboard the Vinewood Star Tours bus to have a struggling actor narrate as you take a guided tour of the landmarks and homes of the rich and famous while sitting on an un-airconditioned bus."
- ―From GTA V's official website.
Vinewood Star Tours is a touring company in Grand Theft Auto V.
Vinewood Star Tours gives the player tours around celebrity homes and some landmarks around Vinewood and Richman using a Tour Bus, which according to the Grand Theft Auto V website has no air-conditioner. It's also required to participate in at least one bus tour, to complete all the 57 random events in the game.
The landmarks visited by the tour are:
- The Gentry Manor Hotel
- The Dungeon Crawler night club.
- The Tequi-la-la bar.
- Mark Fostenburg's mansion.
- The Craze's mansion.
- Martha Term's mansion.
- The Richman Hotel
- The Tivoli Cinema
- Richards Majestic Productions
- The Portola Drive street
- The Epsilon Building
- The Los Santos City Hall
- The Oriental Theater
- If you call the phone number at the back of the Vinewood Star Tours bus, some strange music will play until you stop the call.
- Prostitutes can offer their services whilst the player is a passenger on the tour bus, only for him to turn them down.
- The tour guide is a member of the Epsilon Program, as she will comment on how it changed her life while pointing out the Epsilon Building to the passengers and she happily says "Kifflom!".
- It can be accessible by day.