|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Damage:||34 (per shot)|
|Ammunition capacity:||7 rounds (14 w/ Extended Clip)|
|Price:||Free (Story Mode)|
|Unlocked After:||Installing the I'm Not a Hipster Update.|
- "What you really need is a more recognisable gun. Stand out from the crowd at an armed robbery with this engraved pistol."
- ―GTA V, description from Ammu-Nation.
The Vintage Pistol is based on the FN model 1910 and Colt M1902. This is a semi-automatic custom made engraved pistol featured in GTA V added in the "I'm Not a Hipster Update". It has mediocre accuracy and has one of the smallest magazine capacities in the game. It has slightly better damage than the pistol, however due to its low shell capacity, it is not the greatest weapon to use in combat and is mostly a unique novelty weapon.
- Default clip (7 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds x14 - $7 (Story Mode) | $33 (Online)
- Extended clip (14 rounds) - $6492 (Story Mode) | $8811 (Online)
- Black tint - Equipped by default
- Army Tint - $3500 (Story Mode) | $4750 (Online)
- Green Tint - $3675 (Story Mode) | $4987 (Online)
- Orange Tint - $3850 (Story Mode) | $5225 (Online)
- LSPD Tint - $4025 (Story Mode) | $5462 (Online)
- Pink Tint - $5250 (Story Mode) | $7125 (Online)
- Gold Tint - $7000 (Story Mode) | $9500 (Online)
- Platinum Tint - $8750 (Story Mode) | $11875 (Online)
- Automatically added to player's weapon cache in single player.
- Purchaseable at any Ammu-Nation store in GTA Online.
- This pistol is somewhat similar to the High Power Pistol from Red Dead Redemption, in fact, they're based on the same pistol, however, in Red Dead Redemption, this pistol is much more powerful, accurate and has a much faster rate of fire.
- It bears a slight resemblance to the same engraved 1902 Colt pistol used by one of the mobsters in the film Public Enemies.
- Its sound is similar to the SNS Pistol without the suppressor.
- They also have nearly the same amount of bullets in the magazine.
- The sound of the shots are also similar to that of the Grand Theft Auto IV pistol.
- The vintage pistol is very similar to the GTA: London 1969/61's pistol, with the exception of a slightly straighter grip than the latter.
- Because of it being an engraved pistol, it has no set manufacturer, unlike other weapons in the game.