|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City|
WKTT (We Know The Truth) Radio is a talk radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City that parodies American conservative radio & TV. WKTT's identification number is 1066, an AM radio band station. A billboard can be seen for the show on the East Borough Bridge, on the Algonquin bridge to the Bohan bridge.
- Just or Unjust - is a courtroom reality show that often has unusual rulings it that parodies Eye for an Eye. It is hosted by Judge Grady, Grady is an extremely misogynistic host who always favors the man in a case and generally seems to have quite poor judgment; instead of actually ruling in favor of the plaintiff or defendant, Judge Grady forces both litigants to participate in a deadly contest, which is chosen by the courtroom audience, to determine who wins the case. Contests suggested by the audience include gladiator combat, dueling with pistols, glass-eating contests, and straight-out fist fights.
- The Richard Bastion Show - A right wing talk radio show--or rather, a parody thereof. Hosted by Richard Bastion (played by Jason Sudeikis). Bastion takes calls from listeners and responds to their opinions while exposing his own viewpoints. The callers to the show were selected from player submissions made during the summer of 2007. He is a parody of Rush Limbaugh, right down to the prescription drug addiction. Fans of the show are called "Bastion's Buddies".
- Fizz! - A parody of entertainment news shows such as Entertainment Tonight. Between pieces of celebrity gossip related to the fictional TV shows and characters in the GTA IV world are interviews with comedians Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams.
- The Martin Serious Show - Introduced in The Lost and Damned episode pack, it is a parody of shock jock style radio shows, such as The Howard Stern Show. The show features Smithy the Stunt Boy, a cast member who kisses up to Martin by performing dangerous stunts such as burning off his pubic hair with a blowtorch and having a M80 put up his rear-end, Lisa Lynn, a token black transvestite who is a target of Martin's racial and sexual humor, possibly a parody of Robin Quivers, and Mark the station manager, who tries to keep Martin's raunchy humor at bay and serves as the straight man on the show.
- Conspire - A new conspiracy theory show available on The Ballad of Gay Tony hosted by John Smith.
On July 13, 2007, Rockstar Games launched a teaser site for the radio station at WKTTRadio.com. It served as a competition of sorts, allowing fans to telephone a New York-based number (212-360-2368) to leave a message about what they think is "wrong with Liberty City, America, Liberals or your health". Some of the calls were featured in the soundtrack for GTA IV. The site currently redirects to the WKTT section in the main GTA IV website.
- "It's time for you to do your part in the war on terror - by calling a radio station and ranting at the top of your lungs about how awful peaceful people are and how we should kill everyone.
Does the anger of always being right make you feel like talking to someone? Have you got something to get off your chest? Don't bottle it up. Don't slur it at the bartender. Hear yourself on Liberty City radio!
Call the station right now at 212-360-2368 and tell us what you think is wrong with Liberty City, America, Liberals or your health. Tell the host you love the show. He likes that.
After the tone, say your name then spell it, then say your piece. For example, say: "Hey this is Don Lance, D-O-N L-A-N-C-E. I'll tell you what's wrong with America, etc" Got it?"
You must be over 18 to legally enter this competition. Terms and Conditions for this promotion are available at the Rockstar website