Warstock Cache & Carry
|Name:||Warstock Cache & Carry|
|Tagline(s):||"For All Your Rogue Military Needs"|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Whether you're a private security company, paramilitary force, rebel militia, hot housewife, radical insurgent, unhinged lottery winner, over-zealous neighborhood watch group, or just a military hobbyist with a worrying amount of disposable income, we've got you covered."
- ―Warstock Cache & Carry
Warstock Cache & Carry is a vehicle sales business in Grand Theft Auto V.
Warstock Cache & Carry is a business that sells military and utility equipment, vehicles, and more. The player can buy their products off of their website. They sell off road vehicles, tanks, airplanes, and helicopters. Aside from their standard military equipment, they also strangely sell many unrelated vehicles such as the Airport Bus, Bus, Mule and the Journey. It is possible that they are distributing the military gear illegally, as it seems that any citizen can buy their products, including the Rhino Tank.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|Type||Name||Single Player Price||Online Price||Availability||Image|
|Off-Road||Vapid The Liberator||$742,014||Online Only|
|Off-Road||Benefactor Dubsta 6x6||$249,000||Online Only|
|Military||Rhino Tank||$3,000,000||$1,500,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Military||HVY Barracks||$450,000||$450,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Helicopters||Western Company Cargobob||$2,200,000||Story Mode Only|
|Helicopters||Nagasaki Buzzard Attack Chopper||$2,000,000||$1,750,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Military||Canis Crusader||$225,000||$225,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Service||Brute Airport bus||$550,000||Online Only|
|Vans||Zirconium Journey||$15,000||Online Only|
|Service||Brute Dashound||$525,000||Online Only|
|Service||Brute Bus||$500,000||Online Only|
|Commercial||Maibatsu Mule||$27,000||Online Only|
|Service||Brute Rental Shuttle Bus||$30,000||Online Only|
|Industrial||HVY Dump||$1,000,000||Online Only|
- The player can receive a one-time 10% discount from Warstock Cache & Carry by creating a Rockstar Social Club account and stalking the store on Lifeinvader.
- The Cargobob used to be bought in GTA Online via a glitch with the URL of the vehicle page. First, select any vehicle from the list, then click the Home button and move the cursor over the navigation bar. Press B/Circle (Xbox 360/PS3), then press rapidly 2 times A/X (Xbox 360/PS3) to edit the address in the navigation bar. Replace the vehicle ID number with the number 5 to open the page of the Cargobob. This glitch was patched after 1.12.
- In the advertisement, the ATV resembles the Mammoth Patriot with a bed, and the Attack Helicopter seems to be a Hunter. These vehicles are currently unused in the game.
- Despite the Titan appearing in the advertisement, it isn't available to buy. However, it can be bought through Elitás Travel in GTA Online.
- The Titan in the advertesiment is olive drab with a white belly and vertical stabilizer. In the actual game, it is desert tan with light brown. No Titan with the alternate olive color can ever be found during gameplay.
- "Cache and Carry" is a play on Cash and Carry, a term president Franklin D. Roosevelt used when selling weapons and supplies to the British during World War II, a process in which the British would pay in cash up front and haul the supplies back themselves.
- In Story Mode, most of the vehicles & aircrafts you purchase will be painted black. Like the Barracks OL, and Cargobob.