- "Somebody help me!"
- — Mrs. Dawson.
Mr. Black gets in contact once again with Tommy, thanking him for his earlier job well done. He then goes on to explain his next task, his employer wants his wife, Mrs. Dawson, dead. Tommy drives to the Jewelry shop in Vice Point, where he sees Dawson leaving and getting into her yellow Comet. Tommy destroys her car by ramming his car to it, to make it look like an accident, despite her attempts to escape after she realizes Tommy's intentions, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Mrs. Dawson will be leaving the Jewelry shop in Vice Point soon. Kill her. It must look like a car accident
- You must make Mrs. Dawson's death look like an accident. Do not use any weapons
- When her car bursts into flames make yourself scarce
- She's gonna blow! Get out of there
Tips and Tricks
- A good vehicle for destroying Mrs. Dawson's Comet is a VCPD Enforcer; it is large, can keep up with the Comet fairly easily, and one can be obtained at the police station a couple blocks away from the phone booth that is used to start the mission.
- A tip I found good was using the 'Blow Up All Cars Cheat', take a car to the spot it says to go to, then when Mrs Dawson drives off, hop out of your car and get away from it so as not to die, and enter the cheat: R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, , /\, O, /\, L2, L1. This cheat also helps with a lot of other missions involving killing people in cars, including Autocide.
- In this mission, the player can obtain the Comet with locked doors. Do a drive by on the car to fail the mission; Mrs. Dawson will then flee, leaving the door open. Now when you get in, police and civilians will be unable to pull you out. Be warned that you can not get back in if you close the door and if you save it in a garage it will lose its special ability.
- If you have altered the handling.cfg on the Comet, Mrs. Dawson won't be able to open the door, making it impossible to complete the mission.
|iPad 2 Version|