Weazel Television Network (Weazel), also spelled as Weasel, is a fictional television network in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
The company's slogan & motto tagline is: "Confirming Your Prejudices" (Grand Theft Auto V) it was introduced on 1 January 2012.
Originally referenced briefly during radio advertising as the broadcaster of various fictional television shows, Weazel is expanded in Grand Theft Auto IV into a complete television channel, including Weazel News. Weazel is a parody of US TV network Fox Broadcasting Company (as foxes and weazel are both mammals).
The station was originally spelled "Weasel" in GTA Liberty City Stories (the station is not mentioned in written form in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas), while the "Weazel" name was officiated in GTA IV.
Slogan & Motto
|Slogan & Motto||Start usage||End usage||Version|
|"Confirming Your Prejudices"||1 January 2012||now||Grand Theft Auto V|
GTA Vice City — GTA Liberty City Stories
- Just the Five of Us (GTA Vice City; broadcasted Friday nights)
- My Five Uncles (GTA San Andreas)
- Law (GTA San Andreas; broadcasted Thursdays)
- Intergalactic Wrestling Title (GTA San Andreas; broadcasted weekends)
- Swapmeet (GTA Liberty City Stories; broadcasted Thursday evenings)
- Bad T and Theo (GTA Liberty City Stories; replaced by Swapmeet due to poor ratings)
- The Men's Room (GTA IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony)
- Split Sides (both Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams)
- Republican Space Rangers (GTA IV, Episode 456 and Homecoming for EFLC)
- Venturas Poker Challenge
- How To Survive When There is A Suitcase Nuke On Your Train
- Vinewood Cunts
- Vacation Home Sluts
- Terror Marathon
- Crow Reunion in Iran
- Weazel News (GTA IV and EFLC)
- Homo Erectus
- Waning with the Stars
- Undertaker (TBoGT)
- Burger Shot
- VIP Luxury Ringtones
- Michael Graves campaign ad
- John Hunter campaign ad
- VIG Insurance