Weazel Plaza is a skyscraper in Grand Theft Auto V located on Movie Star Way and Heritage Way in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. It is modeled after the Fox Plaza, a 35-story, 492 ft (150 m) skyscraper in Los Angeles, California.
- Apartment 26, $304,000 - "This spectacular condo on Movie Star Way in prime Rockford Hills is move-in ready! Don't worry if you're a rich Los Santos philistine with no taste - it's all been picked out for you. All furniture, appliances, fixtures and art included."
- Apartment 70, $319,000 - "Movie Star Way! Don't miss this opportunity to live in one of the most exclusive apartment complexes in Rockford Hills. Even the janitor earns six figures in this building. Includes a 10-car garage."
- Apartment 101, $335,000 - "Calling all actors! This is your chance to live on sought-after Movie Star Way in prime Rockford Hills directly opposite the legendary Richard Majestic film studios. Stagger out of your front door right on your set! Includes a 10-car garage."
- One of the 15 knife flights is performed between this building and the adjacent Richards Majestic.
- The real-life Fox Plaza is the corporate headquarters of 20th Century Fox. Since Weazel News is the in-game counterpart of Fox Broadcasting, it's safe to assume that Weazel Plaza is the television headquarters of Weazel National Television. The real-life Fox Plaza is also notable for being the setting of the 1988 action movie Die Hard, where it appeared as the fictional "Nakatomi Plaza".
- When spawning in a Weazel Plaza apartment in GTA Online, the aerial camera will zoom in on the adjacent vehicle garage, rather than the tower itself as it should.
- Apartment 101 is the highest purchasable room number from over all the other apartments in the game so far.