- "The hipsters in Mirror Park and West Vinewood get very defensive about the stereotype that Vinewood is nothing but a bunch of desperate fakers trying to break into the entertainment industry (but that's because they're desperate fakers trying to break into the entertainment industry.)"
- ―GTA V Manual
West Vinewood is a somewhat-affluent neighbourhood in Los Santos, San Andreas, featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It is bordered by Rockford Hills to the west, Burton to the south, Vinewood Hills to the north and Downtown Vinewood to the east.
West Vinewood is the central hub for young adults in Los Santos due to the many nightclubs and bars located in the neighbourhood. Partying youths can be seen outside these clubs until the early hours of the morning. There is almost no gang presence and a relatively low crime rate except for the widespread availability of prostitutes. There are no residential areas in West Vinewood.
Events of GTA V
Franklin Clinton first meets Beverly Felton hiding in some bushes outside an apartment block in West Vinewood during the mission Paparazzo. Franklin then agrees to chase the actress Miranda Cowan in her limo through West Vinewood in order to get some pictures for media outlets.
Franklin also starts the Paparazzo - The Partnership mission in West Vinewood when he finds Beverly hiding in a dumpster.
The neighborhood is based on and named after West Hollywood.
Places of Interest
- Bean Machine (Dialog Cafe)
- Betta Life
- Digital Den
- DM Pets
- The Dungeon Crawler
- Eclipse Liquor and Deli
- Ellen's Liquor Lover (Turner's Liquor & Deli)
- Full Moon Film Theater
- The Generic Hotel (The Standard Hotel)
- Gentry Manor Hotel (Chateau Marmont)
- Hardcore Comic Store (Sunset Plaza)
- Hornbills (The Body Shop Live Nude Girls)
- J's Bonds
- Last Train in Los Santos
- Les Bianco
- Liquor Hole
- Pipe Line
- Specs Pest
- Spitroasters (Cabo Cantina)
- Split Sides West (The Comedy Store)
- Tequi-la-la (Whisky a Go Go)
- Vinewood Garage (Hornburg Land Rover Dealership)
- Vinewood Record
Roads and Streets
- Eclipse Boulevard
- Gentry Lane
- Las Lagunas Boulevard
- Milton Road
- San Vitas Street
- San Vitus Boulevard
- South Mo Milton Drive
- Spanish Avenue
- Strangeways Drive
- West Eclipse Boulevard
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|